The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui Real Estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Hehe.....hows the property market there now? Used to be around 2k+ to 4k+ for a reasonable location (new apartment) along that stretch from Shenzhen to Dayawan passing Danshui.....!
If you're talking about Huiyang District most new apartments are ¥5000/sqm and up.

A lot people say Danshui is a dump.
It was the same 10 years ago when people say of places like Longhua and Longgang District of Shenzhen too.
Now it's ¥X0,000/sqm for properties near Metro Stations at Longhua and Longgang District!
The Shenzhen Metro line will extend all the way to Kengzi.
Just next door is Huiyang District!

All the cities bordering Shenzhen will benefit from its prosperity.

Yes the salted chicken is fantastic!
Old 15-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Danshui Real Estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
If you're talking about Huiyang District most new apartments are ¥5000/sqm and up.

Yes the salted chicken is fantastic!
Thanks for the Property update Bro!

Really missed the Salted Chicken!
Old 15-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui Food

Quote:
Thanks for the Property update Bro!
I'm very bullish on Huiyang District (Danshui) property but long term.
Only when Kengzi Metro Station is about to open then have hope which is probably another 8 years!

By the way the Huizhou/Dongguan Intercity Light Rail should be open in 2015-2016.
Changping Town will have 2 Light Rail Train Stations.
Huat arh!

Quote:
Really missed the Salted Chicken!
The unique taste probably due to Hakka style?
Old 17-10-2014, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

For most of the Sichuan girl that my favorite Mamasan Shan Shan is in charge of, it's 1500 rmb for overnight... I feel it's a decent rate, the lowest u get among my old CP regular girls is 1300 rmb, so for a new established contact, 1500 seems ok to me.

I'm going back to Huizhou for a job today and tomorrow and I'll be free to cheong Huizhou KTV tomorrow night (Saturday, 18 Oct)
It's one of the very few KTVs with flower streets left now.

Any brudders interested to join me?

the KTV is 曼亨顿 in Huizhou, the address is

博罗县龙溪镇曼亨顿花园酒店。(龙桥大道富士康对面)

PM me if you are interested, cheers
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 17-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
byebyecp is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks bro for the information. My mamasan keep asking me to go, keep hesitating. Cheers!
Old 19-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Field report on 博罗县龙溪镇曼亨顿花园酒店(龙桥大道富士康对面)

A quick intro on this KTV - it's one of the very few KTVs left in south china where you can still find flower street daily (i.e. girls lined up for you to pick)

(1) went there yesterday on a saturday night (18 Oct)
I was doing a photoshoot nearby so it's just 20mins away from where I was working.
My buddy wolfman2012 came in from Changping train station and it was a 50+ minutes ride.
He took a small passenger bus arranged by a mamasan and all six other passengers are HongKongers. Hong Kong cheongsters seem to really like this place.

(2) when we are checking in, there's two bus loads of family tourists, old aunties and couples with children. Feels weird to cheong a KTV where we have to stay in a hotel frequented by such family people.

Anyway, when we tried to book hotel rooms just two days in advance, mamasan advised us to not stay there and just bring the girls back to CP. cos occupancy is full during weekends.
We are sorry we didn't heed her advice. She obliged to help us get rooms and they turned out to be sauna rooms converted badly to hotel rooms. The toilet has no door and the bath area has poor drainage. When you bath, the whole toilet area gets wet and stays wet for hours.
Bed is a love-motel style round bed with a ceiling mirror staring down at you. Bedsheets feel and towels feel cheap.
Anyway, these sauna rooms are on the 7th and 8th floor.

From the 9th floor upwards , those are decent hotel rooms but you would need to book them about four days in advance if you want them over the weekends, otherwise you get stupid sauna rooms like what we had.

(3) minimum charge for KTV room is 688 rmb.
Beer is 576 rmb for Budweiser (a dozen and you get another dozen, so it's 24 cans)
DJ tips - practice is to pay 300rmb.
Service boy - 100rmb.
Mamasan - no need to tip coz she's earning from booking your room and girls commission

KTV rooms are well renovated and looks new.

(4) flower street starts at 7pm. Some girls are ready to be picked from 6:45 onwards so its good to go early.

According to mamasan 胡珊珊, there are 400+ KTV girls who 挂牌 with their KTV (i.e. paid a deposit for permission to work there and wear uniform)

Flower street is conducted in two big KTV rooms but on weekends nights where KTV rooms are fully booked, they keep to one big room instead.

There are three category of girls

Green neckstring for number tags = 3/8/12
Meaning 300 rmb for sitting fee, 800 for short time and 12 for overnight.
About 30 per cent of the girls are in this category

Red neckstring = 4/10/15
Meaning 1500rmb for overnight. I feel this is a pretty good deal.
65 per cent of girls are in this category

Purple string = 5/15/20
2000rmb for overnight, this is supposed to be the tall model category but we didn't see any yesterday. Heard there's only 10+ girls belonging to this category

Last night, we counted about 90+ girls in the flower street. Girl qualities are better than I expected cos mamasan joked there's lot of pork chop, but I do find quite a few good looking and interesting girls there,

Will be going to cheong again in south china starting 30 Oct, any brudders interested to hang out together or get mamasan 胡姗姗's WeChat ID feel free to PM me. She can send her Sichuan girls to meet you in CP since they stay there.

Cheers
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 19-10-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post

Will be going to cheong again in south china starting 30 Oct, any brudders interested to hang out together or get mamasan 胡姗姗's WeChat ID feel free to PM me. She can send her Sichuan girls to meet you in CP since they stay there.

Cheers
Thanks for the write up! But to travel all the way there with 90 + gals to choose and the hit rate with pork chop is high.Worth the time and effort meh? The xiao fei is not cheap ler! Looks like I better play in zh! Lol! If no gd can at least hit the local pub scene! up 10 pts for yr effort!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 19-10-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

The main draw for me is actually the Sichuan mamasan 胡姗姗 and her herd of Sichuan SYTs. Sichuan girls are known for their fair skin and cute features

If not for her, I probably won't go to this Huizhou KTV. I happen to be doing a photoshoot nearby twice so I visited. But since there's so many Hong Kong cheongsters going, it's worth it for them,
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 19-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 16
d0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dynasty Hotel KTV, Huicheng, Huizhou.

You are right bro, I just back from there 2 weeks ago. It was fun.
Old 21-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The main draw for me is actually the Sichuan mamasan 胡姗姗 and her herd of Sichuan SYTs. Sichuan girls are known for their fair skin and cute features

If not for her, I probably won't go to this Huizhou KTV. I happen to be doing a photoshoot nearby twice so I visited. But since there's so many Hong Kong cheongsters going, it's worth it for them,
I am tempted to change my bonking trip to HZ after reading your FR. 8)

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 21-10-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Huizhou Desert Storm KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
I am tempted to change my bonking trip to HZ after reading your FR. 8)
Downside is the travelling if you're going to Longxi Town, Huizhou.
50min one way to/fro Changping.

If stay there nothing much to do in the day time unless you don't intend to step out of the hotel.
By the way I find the price of the Chinese restaurant inside the hotel to be lower than Changping.

I challenge anyone to stand on the main road of the hotel for just 3 minutes.
If you've been there before you'll know what I mean.
Old 21-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 20
Akiraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Huizhou Desert Storm KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Downside is the travelling if you're going to Longxi Town, Huizhou.
50min one way to/fro Changping.

If stay there nothing much to do in the day time unless you don't intend to step out of the hotel.
By the way I find the price of the Chinese restaurant inside the hotel to be lower than Changping.

I challenge anyone to stand on the main road of the hotel for just 3 minutes.
If you've been there before you'll know what I mean.
probably need a full set of chemical defence gear to stand outside
Old 21-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Huizhou Desert Storm KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiraine View Post
probably need a full set of chemical defence gear to stand outside
Hahaha what a way to put it!

Not only that the last 5KM journey to/fro the hotel is like a Middle East war zone environment!
Old 21-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Latest update ~

The Sichuan mamasan 胡姗姗 I praised about, she has decided to go join her partner mamasan at Danshui KTV 惠州惠阳区淡水丽景花园酒店 - meaning she realised that prospects at Danshui are better.

This also means I'll stop going to this Huizhou KTV since she's bringing all her Sichuan girls to danshui instead

I'm getting some brudders to check out the Danshui KTV (丽景花园)to support her, any bros wanna go together?
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 22-10-2014, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maro2929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Latest update ~

The Sichuan mamasan 胡姗姗 I praised about, she has decided to go join her partner mamasan at Danshui KTV 惠州惠阳区淡水丽景花园酒店 - meaning she realised that prospects at Danshui are better.

This also means I'll stop going to this Huizhou KTV since she's bringing all her Sichuan girls to danshui instead

I'm getting some brudders to check out the Danshui KTV (丽景花园)to support her, any bros wanna go together?
hi there, i am interested in joining bro panado... keep me updated. i flying to gz on 30th oct
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1