The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
partingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
11 LDs only ard 2k baht... wow.. hope u did not make a mistake.. lol.. i paid 300bht for 30mins... go back pimp must scold the sale rep.. haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ppl said, u just listen loh 2k was very cheap for 11 LDs... less than 200thb per "glass".
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha don't scold my kawan leh.

partingcurls's info is incorrect!
Wah. mistake la. okok, the amount paid is correct, but the number of LD is wrong ba. cannot be 11 LD also.. 11 LD x 30mins also is 5hr! probably my friend calculated the numbers wrongly, but the damage is not wrong.

Anyway, am at BKK now!
Old 12-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone gg to bkk tomorrow? will be in bkk 13-18 oct
Old 12-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
tlee118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Closing up my BKK trip with a short FR of the AGG scene I have visited last night,

1. Soi Cowboy
Bacarra still seems to be the hottest kid in soi, can see other AGG struggling. Quiet night outside. Went in Bacarra and have a beer, enjoy looking at pussies from bottom up at level 1 and boobies at level 2 Didnt see any girls that have chemistry with so move on . Dmg 200baht (beer +tip)

Just as I left Cowboy, on Soi 23 ? Theres a AGG named Crazy House. Looks happening from the outside so decided to venture in. Wow, naked bodies all around yes girls are fully naked here. No bikinis only a few still wore bikinis. Saw a pretty girl manage to make some eye contact with her and signal her for a drink. She came down the stage sat with me and so I bought her 2 LD. Fondle with her Bs and occassionally rubbing her pussy. Hehe, when time is up for the call, barfine her and went for a quickie. She's good at bed, 22years old syt, b cuppies wet pussy. Dmg 600 for beer + 2 LD (i think?) 700 barfine 2500 ST.

2. Nana
After my quickie, since there is still time before 2am I decided to visit Nana to look look see see. Nana is as happening as ever, went up level 2 hostesses at Mandarin and Mercury trying to pull people in, walk down to Rainbow 4 , have a peek inside but line up wasn't much so went over to Spankys. Again girls avail at the time wasnt to my likings so decided to call it a day. Walk down the stairs flag a cab and back to hotel.

Overall good short experience, reference prices at AGG
Beer approx 150-160baht
LD approx 160-200baht
Barfine approx 600-1000baht ( yes there are some AGG with 1000baht barfine for their coyotes )
ST approx 2-2.5k baht
LT approx 3-4k baht

Prices are based on my prev cheonging experiences, for reference only.

Ok time to say bye bye to BKK now, will be coming back soon
Thank you bro for providing useful info. Cheers.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hihi.. no la bro H88.. juz hoping to go relax abit there... haha
bro jim like doing Bermuda triangle cycle, thailand, Philippines, Vietnam.... never go bored, variety is the essences of life....
Old 18-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Checked out the AGG in SC and NEP during my short stay in BKK.

SC: dropped by at 9pm and headed straight to Baccara. Boy was it packed with Yippun boys,a few Farangs and Puyings at that time! The puyings were packed like sardines in a can on the stage. They weren't even dancing! They just stood there and were shaking. I walked one round, couldn't find a seat and with the waitresses not paying me any attention, I headed for NEP.

NEP: Dropped by the Rainbow bars 2,3 and 4. RB 3 was the least packed and I just peeked. MMS wanted me to go in have a drink but I politely declined. RB 2 has the hottest girls with more Yippun boys. However, the girls weren't making much eye contact and they just sat around and chit chatted among themselves. The girls at RB4 were quite friendly and I bought one milf a drink but declined her services for ST boom boom.
Old 21-10-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Busy season cumming up. R4 girls very few. Only busy from 9.30-10.30.

Very hard to see how the bottom 75% make any money.
Old 22-10-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

Theres a new superstar @ rainbow 4. Not the prettiest but very nice body and personality. Some just have that CHARIsMA thing going on. SHE does.
Old 26-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

Oh how the mighty has fallen.

All three Rainbows, 2, 4, and 1 have better looking girls than BACCARA!
Old 30-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
Theres a new superstar @ rainbow 4. Not the prettiest but very nice body and personality. Some just have that CHARIsMA thing going on. SHE does.
i saw this girl do a 20 barfine last night.

2 minutes walking to and from hotel.
1 minute check into hotel.
2 minute chit chat as you get naked.

8 minutes for showering before and after sex.
1 minute to pay and wrap things up.

That leaves 6 minute on the BED............................lol.
Old 30-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Checked out the AGG in SC and NEP during my short stay in BKK.

SC: dropped by at 9pm and headed straight to Baccara. Boy was it packed with Yippun boys,a few Farangs and Puyings at that time! The puyings were packed like sardines in a can on the stage. They weren't even dancing! They just stood there and were shaking. I walked one round, couldn't find a seat and with the waitresses not paying me any attention, I headed for NEP.

NEP: Dropped by the Rainbow bars 2,3 and 4. RB 3 was the least packed and I just peeked. MMS wanted me to go in have a drink but I politely declined. RB 2 has the hottest girls with more Yippun boys. However, the girls weren't making much eye contact and they just sat around and chit chatted among themselves. The girls at RB4 were quite friendly and I bought one milf a drink but declined her services for ST boom boom.
Baccara level 1 stage is always packed full with girls just shaking and waiting to be bar-fined. Thats why I prefer to go 2nd or 3rd floor see "school girls" boobs

AGG girls mission objective of the day is to get bar fined and go for ST. Their modus operadi is almost smiliar.When they see a potential customer, they would try to make eye contact and smile with you. If you response back with a smile they will signal to you whether they can come down and sit with you. Once they sit with you, girl would ask if they can have a drink and usually after a drink they would ask if you want to bar finethem... if you decide not to bar fine them, either they would gently bid farewell to you or ask for anotherdrink and try to finish the drink asap so they can continue finding potential customers. Glad it was an experience for you bro, Btw thanks for the up point .

Last edited by Treemon99; 30-10-2014 at 09:40 PM. Reason: add info
Old 31-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Baccara level 1 stage is always packed full with girls just shaking and waiting to be bar-fined. Thats why I prefer to go 2nd or 3rd floor see "school girls" boobs

AGG girls mission objective of the day is to get bar fined and go for ST. Their modus operadi is almost smiliar.When they see a potential customer, they would try to make eye contact and smile with you. If you response back with a smile they will signal to you whether they can come down and sit with you. Once they sit with you, girl would ask if they can have a drink and usually after a drink they would ask if you want to bar finethem... if you decide not to bar fine them, either they would gently bid farewell to you or ask for anotherdrink and try to finish the drink asap so they can continue finding potential customers. Glad it was an experience for you bro, Btw thanks for the up point .
v true. i also prefer 2nd flr. i like to go agg, relax, n disturb the girls
Old 31-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
One Ninety9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

thanks for the info, will check it out
Old 31-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukou View Post
v true. i also prefer 2nd flr. i like to go agg, relax, n disturb the girls
Check out crazy house too, I would rate it better than Bacarra in terms of quality of girls and playability but downside is girls there very pro farang, tend to hook ang mo cocks first. Asian men second...or maybe I not handsome enough plus I very kee niao (stingy)

Looking forward to my next trip where I will bar fine two real blood sisters, one working as waitress one working as AGG girl in the same joint... promise these two girls I will be coming back for them

Last edited by Treemon99; 31-10-2014 at 02:30 PM. Reason: typo
Old 31-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 17
gen10 is one of the Best!gen10 is one of the Best!gen10 is one of the Best!gen10 is one of the Best!

Hi guys anyone going from the 26th of dec to the 29th of dec?would be good if can meet up with fellow samsters here
Old 31-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Check out crazy house too, I would rate it better than Bacarra in terms of quality of girls and playability but downside is girls there very pro farang, tend to hook ang mo cocks first. Asian men second...or maybe I not handsome enough plus I very kee niao (stingy)

Looking forward to my next trip where I will bar fine two real blood sisters, one working as waitress one working as AGG girl in the same joint... promise these two girls I will be coming back for them
similarly as we men have beer goggles , women have money glasses!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread