The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Next week. Lets go try the nasi lemak you mentioned..
ok2, hope he still remain open
Old 17-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Cum when? la kopi leh 555
Bro, any interesting joints coming up this time round? A bit sick at home ground living like robot
Old 17-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Bro, any interesting joints coming up this time round? A bit sick at home ground living like robot
nothing special here also, sometime bring own bottle of whisky and just go to road side bar for drinks. Last night bring 4 sbf bro wanted to go warmup, but after Foxy already 11pm+ and warmup is so full, so we move to Infinity which is also quiet full. Think they enjoy maybe.

https://www.facebook.com/roadsidebarchiangmai

Getting old and more prefer to those roadside bar, can talk cock and sian waitress and dek nang a bit, 1 drink for dek nang 120 baht and food price mixer also reasonable, got live band also.
Old 17-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
ok2, hope he still remain open
Bro,

Sabai Dee Mai.
Have you been to Next Bar Chiang Mai wine/beer garden cum restaurant (address in Thai).
From their Facebook, it look nice & interesting with photo of pretty waitress.
Old 17-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Bro,

Sabai Dee Mai.
Have you been to Next Bar Chiang Mai wine/beer garden cum restaurant (address in Thai).
From their Facebook, it look nice & interesting with photo of pretty waitress.
Sabai dee mak krub bro BD. Thanks for the info of Next bar, not been there yet and look interesting also. Their gold label promotion 2000 baht almost same price as I buy in Tesco 1990 baht so seem like not much make up on the whisky and I no need to bring whishy there lew 555.

Just chio 1 ninja sbf member, maybe go check out next week with him and muddymudpie if they want to. When u want to come cm?
Old 17-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sabai dee mak krub bro BD. Thanks for the info of Next bar, not been there yet and look interesting also. Their gold label promotion 2000 baht almost same price as I buy in Tesco 1990 baht so seem like not much make up on the whisky and I no need to bring whishy there lew 555.

Just chio 1 ninja sbf member, maybe go check out next week with him and muddymudpie if they want to. When u want to come cm?
Sounds good. And welcome to the 'getting old' club! Haha
Old 17-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sanook and looking forward to your FR.

Quote:
Don't worry, Thai gals will make you feel younger everydays.
Old 17-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah getting old but still can party club 555

Quote:
Sanook and looking forward to your FR.
wait u come and we go together then u write FR lah, my anggrik no good cannot write goot FR. This pub no need join member one, can go and chill chill sian PRs
Old 17-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
wait u come and we go together then u write FR lah, my anggrik no good cannot write goot FR. This pub no need join member one, can go and chill chill sian PRs
In that case, Thai or Indo also can lah.

Just realise I still have a gold label with me taken back from ex Caribbean club.
Will bring along or buy one from the ariport when I make my cnx trip.
Old 17-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

My Thai buddy brought me to warm-up the very first time in CNX make me so heat up and hook up with some farang chicks. Now a days when I am there, I felt so chilled up, walk out after 15 minutes

Quote:
nothing special here also, sometime bring own bottle of whisky and just go to road side bar for drinks. Last night bring 4 sbf bro wanted to go warmup, but after Foxy already 11pm+ and warmup is so full, so we move to Infinity which is also quiet full. Think they enjoy maybe.

Getting old and more prefer to those roadside bar, can talk cock and sian waitress and dek nang a bit, 1 drink for dek nang 120 baht and food price mixer also reasonable, got live band also.
Agreed. Prefer road side bars with cheap drinks and cheap thrills
Old 18-08-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

MuddiePie, HM007 (plus the ninja)... Sanuk na.

I do miss CNX, last do was end Dec into new year. Laid back, but nice riverside makan and pub joints. Pity my LOS excursions this year in krungthep, and ulu across Thonburi side. But did side trips to Hua Hin, and Kachanaburi. And the occasional forays to Patts.
Old 18-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
In that case, Thai or Indo also can lah.

Just realise I still have a gold label with me taken back from ex Caribbean club.
Will bring along or buy one from the ariport when I make my cnx trip.
wow that gold label very long already since is ex Caribbean, must be aroi mak mak ley. Let me know once your trip is confirm, most of the time I'm in CM unless going for my routine trip once every 2-3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
My Thai buddy brought me to warm-up the very first time in CNX make me so heat up and hook up with some farang chicks. Now a days when I am there, I felt so chilled up, walk out after 15 minutes

Agreed. Prefer road side bars with cheap drinks and cheap thrills
Actually warm is still nice for eye candy, so many SYT dancing and many times smiling back if you smile to them.....too bad I cannot sian at all, home ground and my wife got many eyes around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
MuddiePie, HM007 (plus the ninja)... Sanuk na.
waiting for you to hook up with new CM gf then for sure u will come back again chai mai?
Old 18-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow that gold label very long already since is ex Caribbean, must be aroi mak mak ley. Let me know once your trip is confirm, most of the time I'm in CM unless going for my routine trip once every 2-3 months.
Noted and will keep you inform.
The bottles was taken back from last year when my gal told me the 2nd caribbean club is closing down soon.
Now the club is known as The Villa and managed by ex The Resort boss.
Old 19-08-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually warm is still nice for eye candy, so many SYT dancing and many times smiling back if you smile to them.....too bad I cannot sian at all, home ground and my wife got many eyes around.
Those SYT smiling at you and think: Pii, why you still here and you should be resting at home
Old 23-08-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Bry_n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello senior bros... I'm going to CM nxt month on the 13th...the Last time I've been to Cm was probably 2yrs back...only went to go go bars like foxy & the 1 near thapae... wondering if any kind souls will b willing to guide me along or have a drink or 2 with me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1