The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Maybe we can start small with Happyman as our chief? Weekly or monthly gathering u decide? La kopi or La Ka with Sao Sao also u decide.. Hahaha
Old 12-04-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

where are u guys partying tonight?
Old 13-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To all Bros in CM,

Wish you all Happy Songkran! May all the Sao Sao zaogeng for u see! May the water splash your bad luck away! Lastly Huat ar!
Old 13-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
9roary9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be landing in CM tomorrow late afternoon.
Any bros in CM with activities on and don't mind a fellow samster joining in?
I'll be alone and staying in We Valley Boutique Hotel.
Old 13-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Shack lah pay old auntie to humsup me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Dun worry...........old auntie will pay you kub
That nephew of mine is dam fooking fussy one lah! only know how to eat abalone, ask him eat somtom, he vomit.... tui that nephew of mine....
Old 13-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dun worry...........old auntie will pay you kub.
That's better!

Quote:
Aiya Sinkie cannot compare to Jap lah, so many of them travel to work and set up overseas offices, factories etc, so now even retired also lots of Japs in Thailand......compare.
Those Japanese expatriates that kena post back to Japan usually will cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
That nephew of mine is dam fooking fussy one lah! only know how to eat abalone, ask him eat somtom, he vomit.... tui that nephew of mine....
KNN!
Old 13-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's better!

Those Japanese expatriates that kena post back to Japan usually will cry.

KNN!
I choose and pay auntie to fook you! au mai? sure say NO, fooking fussy as usual!

You cry, I pay a bit more to you.....
Old 13-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I choose and pay auntie to fook you! au mai? sure say NO, fooking fussy as usual!

You cry, I pay a bit more to you.....
KNN you bery free is it?

Come out and disturb people.
Old 13-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
KNN you bery free is it?

Come out and disturb people.
Want to realise your Thailand proposal with me? Can happen lei....... au mai?
Old 13-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Want to realise your Thailand proposal with me? Can happen lei....... au mai?
Finally you're ready is it?

Let's chat via WhatsApp.
Old 16-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

Any bros managed to catch a glimpse of Baitoey's ass last night at MAYA? How I wish can give her a grab on her fleshy ass.. Woohoo...
Old 16-04-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Chinese tourists: The new 'UGLY AMERICANS?'

Report from Seattle Times dated 16 April 2014 :-

Chinese tourists: The new 'UGLY AMERICANS?'

CHIANG MAI, Thailand - The bucolic, once laid-back campus of one of Thailand’s top universities is under a security clampdown. Not against a terrorist threat, but against Chinese tourists.

Thousands have clambered aboard student buses at Chiang Mai University, made a mess in cafeterias and sneaked into classes to attend lectures. Someone even pitched a tent by a picturesque lake. The reason: “Lost in Thailand,” a 2012 slapstick comedy partly shot on campus that is China’s highest-grossing homegrown movie ever.

Now visitors are restricted to entering through a single gate manned by Mandarin-speaking volunteers who direct Chinese tourists to a line of vehicles for guided tours. Individual visitors are banned, and a sign in prominent Chinese characters requesting that passports be produced is posted by the gate.

With their economy surging, mainland Chinese have become the world’s most common world traveler, with more than 100 million expected to go abroad this year. In 2012, they overtook the Americans and Germans as the top international spenders, according to the United Nations World Tourism Organization.

But in Chiang Mai and elsewhere, Chinese tourists have acquired the same sort of reputation for loud, uncouth, culturally unaware behavior that inspired the term “Ugly Americans” decades ago.

Many in the tourism industry are delighted by the influx, but 80 percent of 2,200 Chiang Mai residents polled by the university in February said they were highly displeased with Chinese behavior. The survey and numerous comments on Thai social media blamed Chinese for spitting, littering, cutting into lines, flouting traffic laws and allowing their children to relieve themselves in public pools. Some restaurant owners complained of Chinese filling up doggy bags at buffets.

The low point in local-tourist relations here in Thailand’s second-largest city was likely a photograph widely seen on the Internet of a person, purportedly Chinese, defecating in the city’s ancient moat.

“Unfortunately, right now, the feeling is very anti-Chinese. In order to bring out such strong feelings in Chiang Mai people, it must be really bad. Generally, Chiang Mai people are quite tolerant of foreigners,” says Annette Kunigagon, Irish owner of the long-established Eagle Guesthouse.

But she and others point out that much of the inappropriate behavior applies to tour groups rather than individual travelers who are generally younger, better educated and more attuned to local customs.

Some of the censure smacks of hypocrisy. The Thais themselves are champion litterers and have notched one of the highest traffic fatality rates in the world.

Residents of Chiang Mai, a 700-year-old city rich in cultural traditions, may be particularly sensitive to some Chinese ways, priding themselves on refined, gentle manners and soft speech. Perhaps their most common complaint is how loud the visitors tend to talk. There is also anxiety, reflected in the university poll, that in tandem with the tourists an increasing number of Chinese are buying property, setting up businesses and taking jobs from locals.

Thais are far from the only people unhappy. Over the past few years, some hotels and restaurant buffets — where guests have filled doggy bags after eating — have made it clear that Chinese are not welcome. Hong Kong Airlines has trained crew members in kung fu to subdue drunken passengers and a sign in Chinese at Paris’ Louvre requests that visitors not defecate or urinate on the museum grounds. Widely publicized was graffiti etched into Egypt’s ancient Luxor temple reading “Ding Jinhao was here.”

Gov’t advice to tourists
===============
Chinese Vice Premier Wang Yang last year said negative conduct had “damaged the image of the Chinese people.” The government issued a tourism law mainly to regulate the domestic market but which urges travelers abroad to “abide by the norms of civilized tourist behavior.” It also produced a 64-page “Guidebook for Civilized Tourism” with a long list of “do nots,” including nose-picking in public, stealing life jackets from airplanes and slurping down noodles.

One of the most virulent critics has been Wang Yunmei, who recently published “Pigs on the Loose: Chinese Tour Groups” after six years of travel abroad. While the book drew mostly “nasty” comments from fellow countrymen, Wang says some told her that the book should have come out years ago.

Some Chinese media commentators say improper behavior is often an extension of domestic habits. Wang says many Chinese tourists are rural people who recently acquired money through land sales but have little education and speak only their own language. If public toilets don’t exist in their villages, she says, they may not know to look for them when the need arises. She also says education has also not kept pace with the rapid rise of the middle class and its growing wealth.

“It’s going to take some years before they behave better. There has been a campaign in China for some time, but these things are still going on,” she says.

Those who are making money off the influx are looking on the bright side.

“We have talked to many businesses and they are very happy,” says Wisoot Buachoom, director of the Tourism Authority of Thailand in Chiang Mai. The gap between the city’s high and low tourist seasons has been narrowed because of the Chinese influx, he says.

Wisoot says several Chiang Mai agencies are working to regulate some of the Chinese behavior, like insisting on international driving licenses for car rentals. They have also enlisted movie stars to deliver messages about proper conduct while lauding Thailand’s attractions on Chinese television.

“In the past, we had some of the same problems with Westerners coming to Chiang Mai, but now we see very little of this,” he says.

Even on the campus overwhelmed with Chinese tourists, Chiang Mai University Vice President Rome Chiranukrom calls it “an opportunity, not a threat, a raid.” He says the experience has given his students a “reverse culture shock” that will teach them to behave appropriately in other societies.

“We live in a globalized world and need our students to see the differences with others — and these came right here for us to see,” he says.

Rome notes that 60 percent of Chinese tourists to Thailand are first-time travelers abroad, coming wide-eyed and generally speaking no foreign language to a place where all signs are in Thai or English.

“We need to learn to communicate and provide information, and then I believe that many will listen, understand our culture and obey our laws and regulations,” he says.

Rome himself has just started Mandarin lessons.

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 18-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

Any bros managed to catch a glimpse of Baitoey's ass last night at MAYA? How I wish can give her a grab on her fleshy ass.. Woohoo...
Old 18-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Are you in CNX? Keep on harping on baitoey's ass?
Old 18-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Are you in CNX? Keep on harping on baitoey's ass?
Get use to it....In SBF, there are a lot of ting tong ppl.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1