The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: who intend to retire in vietnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Just to share my 2 dong worth of wisdom.

If u have money, anywhere is heaven.
If u are poor, anywhere is hell.
So dun matter where u retire.

But if I am really not super rich and forced to pick a retirement home in VN, I would pick Lao Cai. It's an up and coming frontier town with lots of trade opportunities with China (which is just a short walk across the bridge). And u won't get lonely there. The local ethnic gals will be looking for husbands when they turn 16 or thereabouts.

However, if I have a bit more money, I would retire in Danang, supposedly the 3rd "largest" city in VN... but it is still very much a sleepy town and you won't feel the crowd at all compared to HCMC or Hanoi.

Peace to all mankind~
U been to lao cai...I have I can't agree....3rd largest u forget abt Haiphong or even cantho
Old 25-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:

However, if I have a bit more money, I would retire in Danang, supposedly the 3rd "largest" city in VN... but it is still very much a sleepy town and you won't feel the crowd at all compared to HCMC or Hanoi.

Peace to all mankind~
wah bro, sleepy town ah ... I flying there cumm early september ...
gona stay 3 nights at hoi an .... is it as sleepy? will bore to tears boh?
if don't mind can advise is THANH BINH RIVERSIDE HOTEL girl friendly? thanks
Old 25-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Haiphong - I've never been there but I hear it's a big port city and famous for drugs.

Can Tho - Been there. Surprisingly a big city and the heart of the Mekong Delta. CT and its surrounding cities are the hometowns for all the girls u see in Spore & M'sia. Almost 7/10 gals are from there.

Danang - My bad. It's the 5th largest city in VN.

Hoi An - it's a tourist town so you won't feel bored. All hotels are "girl-friendly". I have brought my gf to the 5-stars, too, and not many problems. The only one that hassled me abt bringing my gal was Life Resort (beside the old market), now changed to a new name. I fuked them and tell them to just register us under 2 rooms. Otherwise, Nam Hai, Fusion Maia, etc all no probs.
Old 25-07-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Danang - My bad. It's the 5th largest city in VN.
Quote:
I avoid Danang becos one reason...each year hit by typhoon several times...so not a good choice...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Looks like the dong dropped further...haha...should get 17130 according my friend yesterday changing at inside CBT....
Another friend changed still 17130 inside CBT today...

Old 25-07-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro H88.
You famous lei.....
I only want to go HCMC meet you. We only had quick intro in GL, so long ago. Will you be there first half August?
Kum earn
wow...dun say like that...how can I be famous...rather to be ordinary person...

Old 25-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wow...dun say like that...how can I be famous...rather to be ordinary person...
Senior bro, with that amount of reputation pt and that avatar of yours, how not to be famous? Most ppl will recognize that avatar of your...hehehe jkjkjk
Old 26-07-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
garfield1218 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo123 View Post
Hi Guys;

I am here in HCM now. The place looks safe, business as usual. Last night changed Dong is 1 sin$ = 17,000 in Hotel. Last night ate dinner at a new place that friend recommended, 63 Gao Thang name Lang Nuong. The food is norminal, not expensive, but the beer girls and the mui mui friendly. After Karaoke at Ngo Van Nam. Mummy changed, girls no longer studying University, every one girl sit with you is US$14 per girl.... all graduated one liao... LOL sian...... Seems like its a collaborated change, paid for girl sitting with you. Unlike last time we tip to the girls directly. Heard that Gossip is the same.
how long will you be in vn for? If not long, don't bother chasing beer girls in places like Lang Nuogn or Tram Chim (real famous for super hot girls selling beers ) because u can tips her all you like but they are not going to fk u on the 1st time. Maybe after you visit that place a week and tips her heavily, she will give you her number but for all that money and effort you can do something else more productive.

As for KTVs, go to in District 10, if you don't mind adventure a bit. Many KTVs in Su Van Hanh noi dai (literally mean extended), and in Su Van Hanh there's quite a few cafe with young girls wearing tank tops that will come and sit with you when you walked in. It's not pricey but dont get drunk as they will slaughter you (literally in some case).
Old 26-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
jerkface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Haven't visit here for long because i got no time to cheong, haha but anyway this time around im here in HCM again. I contacted MutantChicken to take me around again this time because i was satisfied with it the last time.

So my FR as below.

Day 1
- Reach airport, got a simcard for 200k (yeah i know its a ripoff but no choice cause i needed to call MC to get me)
- Met MC nearby the airport and he took me to a hotel, checked in for 400k a day
- Went for lunch for some noodles which is apparently more famous in the north rather then in the south, love the food and it cost 44k inclusive of drinks
- Went back hotel to nap, then later MC took me for dinner like a crab noodle, cost 22k only.
- MC took me to a BBBJ in ge yap i think, and it cost 120k for it. Yeah fkin cheap and i love to pay cheap xD. The girl was young and blonde, prolly a 6.5 or 7 in look for me(im not a fan of blonde asian). Breast soft and real, prolly a 34C and pussy....hmmm didn't really get to feel it much because by then its already over hahaha. Service is ok but not fantastic, but for 120k, i gotta say its dam well worth it.
- MC took me to a cafe nearby to rest, he prolly is thinking of taking me for round 2. Cafe was ok, quite a number of good looking girls, maybe i saw 8 or 8.5 in terms of look, but cause i cant speak vietnamese so i didn't chat them up. Damage was 50k inclusive tips.
- We then moved to another street to survey and went into 1 of the shop to have a look. Ordered drinks and MC asked me to go for next. I didn't see anyone who strikes out there, but when we decided to leave, i saw 1 girl which is quite ok, but never go for it. Just paid for drinks and left for another shop. Damage is 25k.
- Next shop had only 2 girls, 1 old and another younger. The younger girl was darker in complexion compared to my first blonde girl, but look wise was still ok for me, prolly a 7, but because there's only 2 girls and i dont think MC or me wants the older woman, so MC asked me to go for it, but i declined and insisted that he go for it instead. So he went and damage was prolly 120k ( i didn't ask)
- Summary for day 1 damage for myself is 861k, but i also paid for MC expenses for his good deed, so total would be about 1.1m for all the fun.
Old 26-07-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo123 View Post
Hi Guys;

I am here in HCM now. The place looks safe, business as usual. Last night changed Dong is 1 sin$ = 17,000 in Hotel. Last night ate dinner at a new place that friend recommended, 63 Gao Thang name Lang Nuong. The food is norminal, not expensive, but the beer girls and the mui mui friendly. After Karaoke at Ngo Van Nam. Mummy changed, girls no longer studying University, every one girl sit with you is US$14 per girl.... all graduated one liao... LOL sian...... Seems like its a collaborated change, paid for girl sitting with you. Unlike last time we tip to the girls directly. Heard that Gossip is the same.
and the street is Cao Thang, not Gao...also 14usd is 300k which is not much from the usual 200-300k that foreigners were tipping PR ladies in disco previously so not a huge change
Old 26-07-2014, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
jerkface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Day 2 FR

Its day 2 today.

- Met MC around 12 for lunch, wanted to have quails but the shop only open at 2, so we changed to a noodle place. The noodle was really good, and only cost 44k with drinks for the both of us.
- Went to another cafe and ordered drinks. Sat there for hours chatting and looking at all the girls in purple, some of them look quite good, but no one really hot like 9 or 10, maybe just 7 - 8. Damage was 100k for both inclusive tips.
- I wanted to go for a real massage so MC took me to one that he goes to. Had herbal tea for drink there, steam room and then bath and massage next. MC was kind to let me have the cuter younger girl as oppose to another older girl, he told me the girl that i was supposed to get wasn't ready yet so he'll just let me have the cuter one while he has to suffer the old one hahaha. But later he told me that he let me have the cuter one also because she have better skills and the older one he's not so sure. I kinda like my girl because she looks really young and sweet and cute. I'll give her 8 or 8.5 for her skin complexion and looks and really polite. Problem though when she talks to me, i cant say anything back, massage was quite good and truely enough the girl skill is really good compared to many other massages i go before. And for bonus, i manage to peek at her panties although its a genuine massage place. Damage was 500k for both
- Went for dinner not too far away, had chinese food. MC got us each 1 bowl of black chicken herbal soup which is really really good and also a plate of kung fu chao equivalent which is nice, but i didn't have much appetite from the coffee i had earlier (bad tolerance for coffee). Damage was 178k
- Went for a drink at another local cafe, but a different one this time, its like a roadside sitting area. Girls was just so so here unlike the previous cafe that is all air conditioned and grand but this is just like simple place. Damage 50k for both.
- MC took me for my BJ session and this time he takes me to one of his recommendation and also recommended me a girl, briefed me about the girl service and so i tried. Just like he said, she was really good. Good attitude (smiley and happy all the time), bubbly she keeps talking to me even though i cant understand a word, not sure if she does it to everyone but she was really nice to me and not like just go into sucking my dick like the other bbbj that i tried before. She bit my nipples... hard and laughing and giggling when she does what she does. When i try to touch her pussy, she was nice enough to take off her panties and let me touch and finger her. Her looks is good for me, even though my general preference would be a fair girl, but she's not too dark, and has good complexion and looks and everything i'll prolly give her a 8 or 8.5. Her attitude was maybe 9.5 or 10 (comparatively she's the best i ever had) breast is prolly a 34B, i cant be sure because she's not wearing bra but i cant remove her clothes so i had to slip it in from the top, and the fact that she also allows me to finger her with ease, that truely makes my day. Damage? freaking just 100k (haleluya!)
- Next we went hopping into another shop and there's 2 pretty ok ladies, 1 was better looking then another. Prolly a 7.5 and 6.5. MC asked me to go for 2nd round but i didn't want to. I know he prefers the 7.5 girl and i didn't want to try the 6.5 girl. So he went for it. He then told me the girl was pretty good as in more services, deeper throat and also CIM, only thing is she didn't allow him to finger her (not sure the damage because MC paid for it) but i'll guess its prolly 120k or 170k due to the CIM.
- Summary for day 2, very satisfied for a good massage and also for a fkin good BBBJ for only 100k. Total damage is 1.372m

P.S - if given the chance, i'll definitely try that girl again, but since my trip this time is to experience as many different things as possible, so prolly chances are low for me to go to her again T_T
Old 26-07-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkface View Post
Hi,

Day 1
- Reach airport, got a simcard for 200k (yeah i know its a ripoff but no choice cause i needed to call MC to get me)
- Met MC nearby the airport and he took me to a hotel, checked in for 400k a day

- MC took me to a BBBJ in ge yap i think, and it cost 120k for it. Yeah fkin

- We then moved to another street to survey and went into 1 of the shop to have a look. Ordered drinks and MC asked me to go for next. I didn't see
So he went and damage was prolly 120k ( i didn't ask)

- Summary for day 1 damage for myself is 861k, but i also paid for MC expenses for his good deed, so total would be about 1.1m for all the fun.
Very nice FR, was getting somnia and saw ur thread, i usually buy prepaid simcard at vinaphone at the airport. I rem usually around 80K only.

120K for bbbj at go Vap only abt 7 SGD, its really cheap, where to find other than those old milf at JB jalan wong ah fook
Hotel and food also very cheap.

You mention about cafe which u cannot speak vietnamese, the girls there can have some special like bbbj? or just purely chat?

Your summary, 1 damage for 861K include those cafe which u visit but no do anything but u paid total 1.1m, the difference is paid for MC expense in the 120K in the last cafe?

Last edited by pting; 26-07-2014 at 12:35 PM.
Old 26-07-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Armadillo123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield1218 View Post
u can tips her all you like but they are not going to fk u on the 1st time.
Thanks for info; But we have no interests in the beer girls, they are just friendly, period, I don't know if anyone of them speak English! Lucky we cannot speak viet either.

Today, met up with a undergradute studying in Law second year. On seeing her, sweet young thing, man... pretty, visually can tell she from well to do family. Her parents control her very strict, so cannot come out at night. But she say she can make it tomorrow night from 6 pm, but must reach home by 9.00 pm. The problem is she is too young... and something inside say.... let it go....let it go.....play further away.....

OK, but she recommended a list of places and one particular place so good I must recommend to you all; It is call Huong Lai Vietnamese Restaurant at 38 Ly Tu Trong Q1, set in a nice ambient with backdrop of nice Jazz music, poised to the mid middle class foriegners and locals alike. The food is fantastically good and delicious and you know what, it is not expensive at all. The boss is a Japanese, the place is very well managed, the cooks are local. On top of that, the boss helps the poor from part of the revenues collected. The problem is you need to make early booking, because it is very popular amongst the good community here. Just about 10 tables, that's all. Happy bonking in HCM and helps the unfortunates in return, WOW so good. Bring GFs go eat, most suitable liao. It is just beside a Thai Restaurant, and the entrance may give you a fright or dissapointment, but just climb up to 2nd floor, and you know what I have been trying to tell you.

Tonight Gs all very satisfied, model class, Got front and back and smiles and long smooth legs and milk skin. Alot too many. Cannot ask for more liao. Unfortunately, I only given one 'gun', not quick reload liao.

Man too many pongs liao, feeling abit of fever developing. Hahahahaha. Cheers...and night.

Last edited by Armadillo123; 26-07-2014 at 08:10 AM.
Old 26-07-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkface View Post
Day 2 FR

Its day 2 today.

- Met MC around 12 for lunch, wanted to have quails but the shop only open at 2, so we changed to a noodle place. The noodle was really good, and only cost 44k with drinks for the both of us.
- Went to another cafe and ordered drinks. Sat there for hours chatting and looking at all the girls in purple, some of them look quite good, but no one really hot like 9 or 10, maybe just 7 - 8. Damage was 100k for both inclusive tips.
- I wanted to go for a real massage so MC took me to one that he goes to. Had herbal tea for drink there, steam room and then bath and massage next. MC was kind to let me have the cuter younger girl as oppose to another older girl, he told me the girl that i was supposed to get wasn't ready yet so he'll just let me have the cuter one while he has to suffer the old one hahaha. But later he told me that he let me have the cuter one also because she have better skills and the older one he's not so sure. I kinda like my girl because she looks really young and sweet and cute. I'll give her 8 or 8.5 for her skin complexion and looks and really polite. Problem though when she talks to me, i cant say anything back, massage was quite good and truely enough the girl skill is really good compared to many other massages i go before. And for bonus, i manage to peek at her panties although its a genuine massage place. Damage was 500k for both
- Went for dinner not too far away, had chinese food. MC got us each 1 bowl of black chicken herbal soup which is really really good and also a plate of kung fu chao equivalent which is nice, but i didn't have much appetite from the coffee i had earlier (bad tolerance for coffee). Damage was 178k
- Went for a drink at another local cafe, but a different one this time, its like a roadside sitting area. Girls was just so so here unlike the previous cafe that is all air conditioned and grand but this is just like simple place. Damage 50k for both.
- MC took me for my BJ session and this time he takes me to one of his recommendation and also recommended me a girl, briefed me about the girl service and so i tried. Just like he said, she was really good. Good attitude (smiley and happy all the time), bubbly she keeps talking to me even though i cant understand a word, not sure if she does it to everyone but she was really nice to me and not like just go into sucking my dick like the other bbbj that i tried before. She bit my nipples... hard and laughing and giggling when she does what she does. When i try to touch her pussy, she was nice enough to take off her panties and let me touch and finger her. Her looks is good for me, even though my general preference would be a fair girl, but she's not too dark, and has good complexion and looks and everything i'll prolly give her a 8 or 8.5. Her attitude was maybe 9.5 or 10 (comparatively she's the best i ever had) breast is prolly a 34B, i cant be sure because she's not wearing bra but i cant remove her clothes so i had to slip it in from the top, and the fact that she also allows me to finger her with ease, that truely makes my day. Damage? freaking just 100k (haleluya!)
- Next we went hopping into another shop and there's 2 pretty ok ladies, 1 was better looking then another. Prolly a 7.5 and 6.5. MC asked me to go for 2nd round but i didn't want to. I know he prefers the 7.5 girl and i didn't want to try the 6.5 girl. So he went for it. He then told me the girl was pretty good as in more services, deeper throat and also CIM, only thing is she didn't allow him to finger her (not sure the damage because MC paid for it) but i'll guess its prolly 120k or 170k due to the CIM.
- Summary for day 2, very satisfied for a good massage and also for a fkin good BBBJ for only 100k. Total damage is 1.372m

P.S - if given the chance, i'll definitely try that girl again, but since my trip this time is to experience as many different things as possible, so prolly chances are low for me to go to her again T_T
the last girl i took that allow cim was alos 100k hahah include the drink as well
Old 26-07-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Armadillo123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FYI, Heard that kumHo disco is closed liao, try bluediamond disco instead, for those who likes loud music and crazy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread