The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Nice pics seniors. Just wondering. Between
Snow white
Eden
Bamboo
Mango

Which one do you guys choose if only one. ...
Not sure why you shortlisted these, but they cater more towards farang. Expect to find majority of selection to be tanned skin MILFs. There may be some decent looking ones...but depend on luck and timing.

Been to snow white and mango before. Farangs gave good reviews esp for looks and service...but looks is in eye of beholder, and based on limited experience, service is so so...but they allow 2nd shot if within time limit.

I wouldnt choose any of the above, but thats just me. You can walk ard soi 26 and surrounding, some other joints have girls catered more towards asians. Can't remember the names offhand, but the last time I recce they had better looking girls. Dont go too early. After 5pm would be better. The prettier ones often come in later.
Old 18-02-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
My type of girl 'cause I am 1.63m with heels; and poot pasa thai mai dai

Hope your hands will be holding these nom yai yai soon
WOW for men far from where I hangout...personally i find not worth the effort to go so far... would rather go those nearby. At least if nothing catches my fancy, got other options. For ah pek like me, can already find enough in sukhkumvit / Ratchada area to meet my fantasy...no need waste time and money travelling. Last time explored a kapoo got stuck in jam for almost 1hr...knns reach there my options not avail. In the end no mood...go back again stuck in jam. should hqve spent my time sleeping, recharge and go chiong kapoo near RCA and then hop across go party!
Old 18-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 15
Crono30 is one of the Best!Crono30 is one of the Best!Crono30 is one of the Best!

Bro Soopafly,

Will be in Bkk during early Mar. Where would you recommend going for kapoo in the Ratchadapisek area? Thanks.
Old 18-02-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the quick reply. Farang ehh...guess this is what happen when u read up on forums for farang written by farangs.

Was wowed by their detailed fr. Especially on the 3som part. Well. Better sick to sbf guides then. Thanks all for giving sound advice
Old 18-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. Farang ehh...guess this is what happen when u read up on forums for farang written by farangs.

Was wowed by their detailed fr. Especially on the 3som part. Well. Better sick to sbf guides then. Thanks all for giving sound advice
Well, Eden is famous for their 3some...if thats your fantasy

As long as you bear in mind that those FRs are written by farang for farang, so at least you can temper your expectations. If u are not adverse to tanned girls in the mid twenties and above, you should be able to find someone.
Old 18-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Well newbie here. Closest i had was in jkt classic hotel but that was more like talking turns then actual 3som. Been wanting to try real 3som.

Not that picky on gals no need models cause me not brad pitt myself... thanks again for the info
Old 18-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
biglongone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What are the good kapoos ard rca. I m there on fri.
Old 18-02-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday finally tried kapoo joint for first time. Studio surprise. Facilities really good for these small massage joint. Chic and clean. But only 2 girls available after waited for half hr. Around 10pm. Maybe my luck no good. Girl standard 6/10. I choose mili? Forget the name. 21, nice boobs, looks ok but not that fair skin. Anyway Happy to finally sample kapoo joint. Thanks bros for recommending. Would try pretty relax tmr.
Old 18-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
Yesterday finally tried kapoo joint for first time. Studio surprise. Facilities really good for these small massage joint. Chic and clean. But only 2 girls available after waited for half hr. Around 10pm. Maybe my luck no good. Girl standard 6/10. I choose m Forget the name. 21, nice boobs, looks ok but not that fair skin. Anyway Happy to finally sample kapoo joint. Thanks bros for recommending. Would try pretty relax tmr.
Studio surprise need to book to get the girl u want. While there u should screen through the studio pics, remember the names u shortlist, and call next time to enquire if girl working. otherwise selection will always be limited. Pics on website are always filtered, so only way to see full pic is go there flip album
Old 18-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Studio surprise need to book to get the girl u want. While there u should screen through the studio pics, remember the names u shortlist, and call next time to enquire if girl working. otherwise selection will always be limited. Pics on website are always filtered, so only way to see full pic is go there flip album
Thanks bro. I like the vibe in this thread. No much hidden hostility but plenty friendliness . Will write FR on CCk, nataree and la belle when got time after this trip.

YEs I probably should have called ahead. I also didn't realize can see pics of girls whe there. My mistake. But I dun remember their website got pics of girls ? Only got pics of the place.
Old 18-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Like to add. La belle really classy joint. Thanks for bro who recommend. Definitely my fave place in terms of facilities. Clean big and posh. I think even better than lord although both r good. Girls selection wise I still prefer nataree. Cuz SYT factor haha. If only can combine both of both worlds.

La belle. Tried g12 girl. From Phuket. Cost 3400b?

Nataree tried SYT from Chiangmai. Cost 5kb. I know stupid. But wanted to sample their superstar once. Also got 6k girl but she look too young I dare not try.
Old 18-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, can anyone tell me the exact address of Wow for Men, tried to search but couldn't get thing meaningful. thanks a million
Old 18-02-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono30 View Post
Bro Soopafly,

Will be in Bkk during early Mar. Where would you recommend going for kapoo in the Ratchadapisek area? Thanks.
CCK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglongone View Post
What are the good kapoos ard rca. I m there on fri.
"Good kapoos"? Not sure about good, but there are Kitty, Absolute and Happiness Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
I usually check the girl's schedule before my visit. Otherwise, stay in the city center for your sexercise

Don't cum too early, ha ha ha...

Old 18-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thanks Bro Soopafly for your recommendations in BKK. I've enjoyed myself at Studio Surprise and visit the same girl twice, totally my type of girl. I also went to Thermae at night and tabao a girl back to my hotel for ST. Good stuff bro. You are the man lah.
Old 18-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homini View Post
Hi Bros, can anyone tell me the exact address of Wow for Men, tried to search but couldn't get thing meaningful. thanks a million
Check two pages back for GPS location.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread