The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 19
sing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta Info

Will be in Jakarta on Thursday-Friday, but I heard that joints will be closed on Thursday 'cos it's a religious holiday! :-( Any lobangs from kind brothers for dabao overnight...?
Old 21-09-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
Will be in Jakarta on Thursday-Friday, but I heard that joints will be closed on Thursday 'cos it's a religious holiday! :-( Any lobangs from kind brothers for dabao overnight...?
will be in JKT over on thurs onwards ... cfm none open? even the big establishments?
Old 22-09-2015, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Anyone has tried and can comment on the The Pool @ 1001 Hotel (Gentleman Pool) ? It is supposed to have sexy dancers all day/night by the pool but not sure what else is offered in terms of entertainment ?
I have read different forum that cost is quite expensive. 2 Million for private session with gal. Not sure of quality of gals, or if this is for local/import, and includes communal 'play time' in pool with all gals before you choose on for private fun.

As I am going in December, anyone with info as to the procedure/cost/ quality will receive pts from me.
Old 23-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bluephone is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello,

I am a Jakarta newbie and planning to visit one of those famous spas after reading through the many posts. Travelling alone so am not going to those Block M bars.

Anyone can recommend 2-3 spas with reasonable quality and budget (not those that rip you off) for both local chicks and foreign chicks. Wont mind trying some white chicks.

I read that some spas have pools that the gals will accompany you in. I guess its a shared pool with many others. Is everyone naked or scantily clad in and around the pool area? If it is and with so many nude or bikini chicks walking around, cock sure stand leh... so embarrassing..in front of so many people......how?
Old 23-09-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sammynoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

About time I contributed here, but my,experience is quite typical:

Did 100 pages of sammboy at the airport and decided Classic was the best option for price and location. Been quite remote for 2 weeks and went super early (3pm) to Terminal 2.

About 40 girls across 4 mammas, and some behind me I saw later. Due to being one of 3 patrons at the time I was harassed a lot, but I said I fancied a few beers after my flight (actually true).

Guinness is 50,000irp which is not that bad for Asia.

Spoke to a few girls from what mammy bought over, most had very basic English, one Japanese girl spoke English but I've been in the far east for ages and fancied local talents.

Wasn't really ready to choose but one was brought over who was VERY persuasive, grabbing me, putting my hand in places, etc. She was not the hottest there by any means but I was convinced.

Paid 350 and took her to the room. She was less raunchy but still gave excellent service. Phone went just after finishing (everyone says this... are we predictable, or being watched?!). Left t2 and paid bar tab, no change given, I wasn't going to argue over 10k after a nice time. I should note that t2 was great at this time. Easily 80 girls, not too many punters. I'd go at 6 if I go again.

Went back and decided to check out terminal 5 as it was 6.30 by now. Entrance was 30k, new wristband given.

Sat down intending to have a beer or two and leave. Strip show on stage and terrible karaoke from local punters.

Second beer and the most stunning girl I've seen in ages goes past. 9.5/10, can't believe it. Literally perfect everything for my taste. Ended up taking her for another 350k. Amazing time, is all I'll say.

Terminal 5 was also fairly dead, and the setup is much better as you can see all the girls at once due to the "bleachers" setup unlike t2 which is just sofas.
Old 23-09-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sammynoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to return to classic today. All closed? Looked online and there's some equinox observance (but not national holiday) and a public holiday tomorrow. Doing research and deciding whee to go now, suggestions welcome!
Old 23-09-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluephone View Post
Hello,

I am a Jakarta newbie and planning to visit one of those famous spas after reading through the many posts. Travelling alone so am not going to those Block M bars.

Anyone can recommend 2-3 spas with reasonable quality and budget (not those that rip you off) for both local chicks and foreign chicks. Wont mind trying some white chicks.

I read that some spas have pools that the gals will accompany you in. I guess its a shared pool with many others. Is everyone naked or scantily clad in and around the pool area? If it is and with so many nude or bikini chicks walking around, cock sure stand leh... so embarrassing..in front of so many people......how?
Where are you staying?
Old 23-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Talking Re: Jakarta Info

not sure yet leh..have not book.
Old 23-09-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
not sure yet leh..have not book.
Jakarta may not be the biggest but traveling from the north to south May still take you up to 2 hours during peak periods. So I think it is better for you to book a hotel in the north side as most of the bonking places are there.
Old 23-09-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Jakarta may not be the biggest but traveling from the north to south May still take you up to 2 hours during peak periods. So I think it is better for you to book a hotel in the north side as most of the bonking places are there.
thank u! any idea about the pool?
Old 24-09-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
comandozx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in jarkata now for 2 days... its EID and everywhere is closed! travel hotel. classic..
damn
anyone know where else i can go to those like classic hotel

tks
Old 24-09-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Sevensword is Cool - loads of Potential

Alexis sud be very fun. Club. Spa. All together.
Old 24-09-2015, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comandozx View Post
in jarkata now for 2 days... its EID and everywhere is closed! travel hotel. classic..
damn
anyone know where else i can go to those like classic hotel

tks
you may want to see if CJs or BATs open as they cater to westerners. Give them a call, along with BlokM bars.

if all hotel establishments closed then your options:
1. underground takeout places (like behind hotel travel)
2. OKTs, agents, but expensive
3. wechat, backpage, but sometimes ripoff or scam
4. Pickup random girls in mall/street in N.Jakarta
5. if clubs open like crown can get girls there
Old 24-09-2015, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
thank u! any idea about the pool?
I usually stay at Alila Hotel or Swissbel Mangga Besar.

I have not personally tried it before as I am not a fan of it. But for a start, I would recommend you going to Classic Spa at around 5 to 6pm (not on sundays as most girl are on off).

You can relax and enjoy the facilities and after that proceed to choose your girls in the same area. Mummy wise not so pushy and you can seat at the comfortable couch and slowly take your pick.
Old 24-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

shit, chose wrong time to go, any idea if they will re-open on Friday? any establishments still open today? going JKT today
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread