The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Hahaha bro... finally! Have fun... play hard!
U will b there soon too haha.. send my regards to all the aggs n bbbj bars u frequent la... I might go AC in June as Feb to may r fully book for me hehe
Old 29-01-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
U will b there soon too haha.. send my regards to all the aggs n bbbj bars u frequent la... I might go AC in June as Feb to may r fully book for me hehe
Onz bro... late june!
Old 30-01-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This a sad week for me and those of you who frequent Mt Clark Shooting Range.... we lost a couple of range instructors who were part of the PNP Special Action Team participating in the operation in Mindanao that lost their lives to the BIFF. RIP SPOs Mark & Velaquez.
Old 30-01-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
This a sad week for me and those of you who frequent Mt Clark Shooting Range.... we lost a couple of range instructors who were part of the PNP Special Action Team participating in the operation in Mindanao that lost their lives to the BIFF. RIP SPOs Mark & Velaquez.
I don't know if this the correct forum, but it was beyond shocking to see the BIFF/MILF desecrating and pilfering the dead ..

PS, reliably I hear that a lot of PNP may go on mass sick leave .. as a sign of protest for PNoy not turning up to honour the dead, in Villamor Air Base !!
Old 30-01-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I don't know if this the correct forum, but it was beyond shocking to see the BIFF/MILF desecrating and pilfering the dead ..

PS, reliably I hear that a lot of PNP may go on mass sick leave .. as a sign of protest for PNoy not turning up to honour the dead, in Villamor Air Base !!
pardon my ignorance... will it be affecting ac scene? im gona be there in 2 wks time
Old 30-01-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
pardon my ignorance... will it be affecting ac scene? im gona be there in 2 wks time
the problems happened in Down South .. not going to affect Luzon/AC/Manila..

I only dread what the thieves will think of, when they find the cops are going on mass leave .. protest.. (though that is still speculation .. )
Old 30-01-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
the problems happened in Down South .. not going to affect Luzon/AC/Manila..

I only dread what the thieves will think of, when they find the cops are going on mass leave .. protest.. (though that is still speculation .. )
Oh i see... tks bro. more reason to stay in the room hehee
Old 30-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
hmm...police wanna go on strike...
hopefully...they dun add on...
and be one of those tat take money from us...
btw...since sillypore's MAS slowdown our sgd...
wat is the exchange rate at ac now ?...
will be going there soon...
wanna make sure got budget enuf...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 30-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As on Wednesday the exchange rate here is 32.5/$1
Old 30-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orang_jawa View Post
As on Wednesday the exchange rate here is 32.5/$1
Pak Jawa, that is unacceptable...

Can u please make sure that the rate is at least 1 SGD = 35 PHP by 30 April...?
Old 30-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Pak Jawa, that is unacceptable...

Can u please make sure that the rate is at least 1 SGD = 35 PHP by 30 April...?
last week it was 33.10

not likely to go to 35, unless something shitty happens .. in PH !!!
Old 30-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

It was a mistake sending the cops after the terrorists. Policemen are not trained to fight against soldiers even if they are the elites. Police commandos are trained to take on armed criminals only and will be massacred if they come up against any trained military unit...... dun have to be an elite unit as even a conventional combat unit will be able to kick the asses off the cops.

That's why the SOP in SGP always require the GC & 1 CDO to be on standby whenever the Star team is activated.
Old 30-01-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
It was a mistake sending the cops after the terrorists. Policemen are not trained to fight against soldiers even if they are the elites. Police commandos are trained to take on armed criminals only and will be massacred if they come up against any trained military unit...... dun have to be an elite unit as even a conventional combat unit will be able to kick the asses off the cops.

That's why the SOP in SGP always require the GC & 1 CDO to be on standby whenever the Star team is activated.
Interesting

My sensei who retired from the LAPD told me that their 28-strong SWAT team will engage up to 5 subjects whenever called into action... if there are more than 5 armed subjects..... they will call in the National Guard to take over.
I guess the PNP finest overestimated their own capabilities.
Old 30-01-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Interesting

My sensei who retired from the LAPD told me that their 28-strong SWAT team will engage up to 5 subjects whenever called into action... if there are more than 5 armed subjects..... they will call in the National Guard to take over.
I guess the PNP finest overestimated their own capabilities.
from the bit i know, when everything went south, there was no urgency to intervene, by the nearby AFP personnel .. and later claiming they were sticking to the cease fire rules etc. Heck, not even any plans to mount a rescue

If you have lived enough in PH, you know for some tribes, human life is cheap ..

I only wonder why the SAF went in, without silenced guns, if they had pin point accuracy ..
Old 31-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
last week it was 33.10

not likely to go to 35, unless something shitty happens .. in PH !!!
Yesterday rate, 33.30/$1

Going down very slow na...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1