The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
why you envy...

you can too...if you go look for it...

bro d777 is playing the field...think he is trying to revenge on VBs by playing them...if his mentality is such then he too will get into trouble...remember any good or bad deed will end with karma...

I hope bro d777 is not doing such deed...^^
You plant the seed you have to bear the fruit
Old 30-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
why you envy...

you can too...if you go look for it...

bro d777 is playing the field...think he is trying to revenge on VBs by playing them...if his mentality is such then he too will get into trouble...remember any good or bad deed will end with karma...

I hope bro d777 is not doing such deed...^^
Walao...bro h88 did not thought u think so highly of me.

Never play field. Just understand their mentality more now and can relate to them. Never want harm them and dun make empty promises.

That why just told the gal the truth.

As for Casanova or not, dun think so. If I really want to be, then that is taking revenge on gals. But no point. What goes around does come around.
Old 30-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
You plant the seed you have to bear the fruit
U reap what u sow....so dun need envy me one, actually only two gals I like. The third gal is just a fling. She knows it.

She knows I dun "love" her just like her company. She is aware. That is all cool.

As for the other 2, a bit more complex relationship. One is with me for 7 months and another for 1 month
Old 30-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
U reap what u sow....so dun need envy me one, actually only two gals I like. The third gal is just a fling. She knows it.

She knows I dun "love" her just like her company. She is aware. That is all cool.

As for the other 2, a bit more complex relationship. One is with me for 7 months and another for 1 month
That's why I feel so unhappy.. The seed that I planted is evil. So the fruit it bears will be evil.
Old 30-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
That's why I feel so unhappy.. The seed that I planted is evil. So the fruit it bears will be evil.
We all have to live with consequences.
If only If only If only...they r just meant for movies.

But I'm sure u can see somethings good in it?

Hang in there bro
Old 30-01-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lately get to knows a few VB friends.. purely friends.. but when after introductions for the first time we met and following they will usually ask the same questions.. how old are you and do you have a wife? ... really so many VB are searching for eligible partners nowadays..
My answers now would be always ... yes.. I have a few wives
Old 30-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
becks2307 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are they really that desperate??? will they be faithful to you??
Old 31-01-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks2307 View Post
Imho.. regardless of nationality have good and bad apple.
They r desperate to get Singapore ox.
Better life for them and their family back in vn.
Or so they think.

Have vb friend whose sg husband married but treated lIke slaves and can't help family back Home.
But overall they have a better shot then stay on in vn
Old 31-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
depends on what u want in the first place

Everyone hopes for a better life.
Old 31-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
depends on what u want in the first place

Everyone hopes for a better life.
Hope is one thing.. You do not cheat or lie to get a better life.. Sigh sorry.. Too much bitterness
Old 31-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hope is one thing.. You do not cheat or lie to get a better life.. Sigh sorry.. Too much bitterness
maybe some bros can enlighten why the VB choose to go this way
any truth story from VB
Old 01-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
maybe some bros can enlighten why the VB choose to go this way
any truth story from VB
anyone can share story of the consequences of those VB that go this way?
Old 01-02-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:

yes,for those that have a hard life staying in countryside and not for those ok to do staying in big cities

faithful???.....theres no definite answer..it does not only applies to VBs but is all women of any nationalities.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
yes,for those that have a hard life staying in countryside and not for those ok to do staying in big cities

faithful???.....theres no definite answer..it does not only applies to VBs but is all women of any nationalities.
I can tell you there is no faithfulness when one is hungry.. haha.. But some VBs i will say is look for her own problem.. Like mine did..
Old 02-02-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can tell you there is no faithfulness when one is hungry.. haha.. But some VBs i will say is look for her own problem.. Like mine did..
Honestly every gal would want to help the family to have a better live and themselves also a better life. If cannot find in native country, got foreigner to marry why not? Similarly, would you want the best for your family?

If you read the 1000 of pages before hand, family culture is strong in vn where bf or husband rank 3rd or last place depending on how many siblings they have. That is unless what some bro have done, "re-educate" their wives to a more rational or Singaporean way of thinking.

As to faithfulness or not, it is dependent on the nature of relationship one have in the first place and where it started. If it started in a ktv or disco, it start on the ground of $$$ chances of a good foundation is not there. Simple reason is just built on $$$. If you met the gal in a cafe in vn, then it could be again different. And slowly build the relationship up.

Before we condemn all vb for being unfaithful, can we be faithful first? If not, who are we to say they are not faithful. That why i say the question it depends on what you want from relationship and your commitment from it.

Bro Curious: Learn to let go and find a new gal in your life. Continued bitterness on it does not help. Trust me i been through what you went through and it took time to heal. Look where i am now. Learnt to be smarter and know what i want. If i cannot find, then change a new gal. Just an advice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1