The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Last Saturday 7 Feb, experience first time Cong An came to inspect the hotel room around 1am...checking on how many in the hotel rooms and if any unregistered gal in the room...looking for lixi...

since I am sleeping alone nothing to worry and bother...also never pay any lixi or angpow money...continue to sleep...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-02-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 20
MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!MugenChicken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Last Saturday 7 Feb, experience first time Cong An came to inspect the hotel room around 1am...checking on how many in the hotel rooms and if any unregistered gal in the room...looking for lixi...

since I am sleeping alone nothing to worry and bother...also never pay any lixi or angpow money...continue to sleep...
Woah... mind sharing which hotel is this?
Old 09-02-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenChicken View Post
Woah... mind sharing which hotel is this?
haha...every hotel will likely to spot check during TET...so be it any hotel...just be prepared if you have unregistered gal...

friend have a gal and Cong An just ask gal go back...nothing happened...

Old 09-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha...every hotel will likely to spot check during TET...so be it any hotel...just be prepared if you have unregistered gal...

friend have a gal and Cong An just ask gal go back...nothing happened...
whenever book 4 star, will get ready to "force" to get extra room

instead of going back, can book another room for the girl?
Old 09-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
too late when cong an saw the gal in the room...no chance to get another room...

Old 09-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
whenever book 4 star, will get ready to "force" to get extra room

If no Gong An or checks, can is can but waste money only loh.
Old 09-02-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Wow there are thousands of rooms in SGN, must be quite sway for them to find u... almost like strike lottery. Luckily u are alone. I always travel with my gf and hope this don't happen to me. Mind to share the price range of your hotel?

Quote:
Last Saturday 7 Feb, experience first time Cong An came to inspect the hotel room around 1am...
Old 09-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Wow there are thousands of rooms in SGN, must be quite sway for them to find u... almost like strike lottery. Luckily u are alone. I always travel with my gf and hope this don't happen to me. Mind to share the price range of your hotel?
always stay 300-500k dong rooms...very cheapo but still nice and clean hotels...

Old 09-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
too late when cong an saw the gal in the room...no chance to get another room...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
If no Gong An or checks, can is can but waste money only loh.
more like book another room in another hotel cos my vb hometown not hcm
Old 09-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
always stay 300-500k dong rooms...very cheapo but still nice and clean hotels...
Since the Deluxe/5 star hotels in D1 are so strict with their Lady friend restrictions - do they ever get raided?

I mean if one manage to sneak a "friend" in, would one be relatively safe?
I called in for a friend and somehow she managed to get in without any problems and assured me that it's all hunky-dorey/don't worry!

But of course that was in the past and wondering what the present situation is.

SEAJ
Old 09-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Since the Deluxe/5 star hotels in D1 are so strict with their Lady friend restrictions - do they ever get raided?
most 4 to 5 star hotels dun allow unmarried couple...but if they went back door or bribe the security or bell boy then well she is in...

but this is against the hotel policy which can be big problem if ever raided which I hardly heard but if the district Police wants to raid really nothing the hotel can do except cooperate...so hotels usually dun allow...and being a 3rd world country...$$$ can do wonders...

last year heard a friend got her young VB in the hotel room at Caravelle but again this is bribing the hotel bell boy...and alot of sneaking around making sure front desk staff dun see...which makes friend very uncomfy...subsequent trip, he stay lower star hotel and go in and out without problem...

Old 09-02-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
most 4 to 5 star hotels dun allow unmarried couple...but if they went back door ..
According to my friend then, most girls/their contacts all know who to approach in these hotels to get them "safe passage" into rooms.

Not surprising I guess, as money does grease a lot of palms in Vietnam.
Deluxe hotels in Southern China used to be safer to stay at, as many of these have "protective umbrellas." But of course all this is history as our man-in-charge is making it a point to go after Tigers as well as flies.

SEAJ
Old 09-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
always stay 300-500k dong rooms...very cheapo but still nice and clean hotels...)
Kitty Nguyen & Jennifer Nguyen for TS Bro H-88 !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 09-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I think it would be awkward for cong an to raid 5-star hotels so I doubt it happens. But they do have have a strict policy in place. Having guests is not a problem.... provided they leave by a certain time... I believe its 9pm. However, if the gal somehow manages to stay the night, they might stop her the next morning. Remember there are cctv cameras at the lift lobbies etc. The policy may differ slightly in different hotels.

I had a lady visitor for the night at Caravelle and they just took down her details and she left about an hour later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

I mean if one manage to sneak a "friend" in, would one be relatively safe?
I called in for a friend and somehow she managed to get in without any problems and assured me that it's all hunky-dorey/don't worry!
Old 10-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
88cesc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

just wanted to share my exp:

i was travelling with a bunch of people that does not know my night activities so i had to stealth as much as possible. i didn't plan for any LS stuff when i plan my trip but when i reach HCM my baby BTH with all the SYT around.. so that's when i decided to risk going LS

1st day:
i ninja myself out of my room at about 2am+ at night, did some intensive googling and manage to find a massage place that opens 24 hours (i can't really remember but this is not important) being very new to this place i went out and started walking around in D1 , when i stepped out of my hotel to walk to the massage place (about 10 mins) i had so many OKT coming up to offer me girls but i wave them all away (was really afraid of getting scam/rob) . when i reach the massage place it seems like the place like not very "playful" and see online review like very exp(beside some club) so i walk back to my hotel slowly than got more OKT approach me while i was walking back, one dude was very persistent and i gave in a little (really horny liao) i asked for price and location he told me 400k for BOOM BOOM (i guess means sex?) and the location was like 2 streets away. i decided to try it out enventually, i opt not to sit in his bike and walk all the way to the hotel (again, really afraid it might go somewhere else). took the lift up and i asked the price again, the boss told me 400k for massage and girls tip you onself settle. little head took over and i told the boss i wanan see the girls first, took me down a stairs and they had a line up of 10+ girls, one of them really caught my eye (19 yo!) and i paid the guy 400 and went into the massage room with her. she than started massaging my back + hot stone (i really hate massaging and just wanted to bonk her as i was deperate to get back my room) once she is done with my back she flip me over and ask the golden questions, tried asking for bj/fj but was rejected... had to settle with HJ.. she ask me the quote price i told her 200k. she was in shocked and ask for 600k which i think is way over price , tried asking for 400 which she decline, settle for 500k after she did her best to sweet talk me (she was so cute so i just went ahead with it) HJ is not rushed but i dont really like it (only 2nd HJ in my few years of chioning). oh yeah, i not sure if this is true but i saw on some random forum(might be here) that the masssage girls cannot take off their clothes?? mine didnt want to take off her clothes so i charm my way in to remove her bra hook and touch the tits during the HJ. she wanted to continue to the massage session but i get up change my clothes and wanted to rush back hotel (fear of other people noticing i am not in the room)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread