The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
China101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Information on Hefei

My gf lives in hefei. She is bringing me to see her family soon
Whats the best way to get there. Fly to SZ then take SZ airline?

Last edited by China101; 11-02-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by China101 View Post
My gf lives in hefei. She is bringing me to see her family soon
Whats the best way to get there. Fly to SZ then take SZ airline?
My usual flight pattern to Hefei:

1. Take SQ flight to Hong Kong and connect Eastern Airline flight to Hefei. The downside is that the connecting flight is at 11:30am and hence you might have to spend the night in Hong Kong. There are late afternoon flight from Hong Kong to Hefei but it does not fly on daily basis. Please double check with MU (Eastern Airline.)

2. Take SQ flight to Shanghai and connect flight to Hefei via MU. The downside is that you would have to travel from Pudong airport to Hongqiao airport which need 1.5 hour drive. Alternatively, you can take the express train from Shanghai to Hefei for 3 hours and ticket price of Rmb 220.

I am not familiar with SZ connecting flight. There are also 2 flights a day from Beijing. If you are happen to be in Nanjing, there are also express train to Hefei. SQ fly 3 flights a week to Nanjing. Nanjing airport is about 1 hour from the train station. Train from nanjing to Hefei takes about 1 hour.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleabc View Post
Another way is to fly to guangzhou then to hefei. wait for transit in guangzhou is about few hours.
Bro SimpleABC... do you have any interesting lobang in Hefei ?? It seems you have been there a few times... Share leh bro...
Old 14-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

Spent 2 nights in SOS at 宁国路. As mentioned earlier, they have 2 types of gals. One is 辣妹 Rmb 300 and 公关 Rmb 200. There is not much different between the 2 and the gals are all friendly... some willing to bear the top just for the fun of it.. good place to hang out and inexpensive.
Old 19-04-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

I was in SOS last Sunday... The gals are getting more chio now... may be it is the warm wheather....
Old 27-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

Will be going to Hefei this Friday... any bro who want to join for some fun can PM me.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

I was in 美高美last Friday... The place is still the best in Hefei with good selection of gals... The downside is the price: Rmb 400/tip.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
My usual flight pattern to Hefei:

1. Take SQ flight to Hong Kong and connect Eastern Airline flight to Hefei. The downside is that the connecting flight is at 11:30am and hence you might have to spend the night in Hong Kong. There are late afternoon flight from Hong Kong to Hefei but it does not fly on daily basis. Please double check with MU (Eastern Airline.)

2. Take SQ flight to Shanghai and connect flight to Hefei via MU. The downside is that you would have to travel from Pudong airport to Hongqiao airport which need 1.5 hour drive. Alternatively, you can take the express train from Shanghai to Hefei for 3 hours and ticket price of Rmb 220.

I am not familiar with SZ connecting flight. There are also 2 flights a day from Beijing. If you are happen to be in Nanjing, there are also express train to Hefei. SQ fly 3 flights a week to Nanjing. Nanjing airport is about 1 hour from the train station. Train from nanjing to Hefei takes about 1 hour.
My flight will land in HK at 725pm. Will travel to shenzhen and fly to Hefei as it is cheaper.

HK ticket more exp and I also need to stay in HK hotel (very small and exp).
Old 07-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Will be going to Hefei this Friday... any bro who want to join for some fun can PM me.
I will be there only 2 weeks later. Any budget and safe hotels to recommend?
Old 15-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

If you are staying in 开发区,you can try Holiday Inn express which cost about Rmb 280-320. It has free breakfast and internet. It is an international chain. If you stay in the city, the you can try Motel 168 in 步行街.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:27 AM
Samster

Any brother in Hefei that would want to cheong on July 11th ? Please PM me if you are interested. I would probably go to SOS.
Old 17-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

We went to SOS last Saturday night. It was fun as usual... just found that the gals are more above average now than before. It is still a Rmb 200 joint with good decor.
Old 15-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Samster

SOS is still alive and kicking with gals above average for the price... this is as good as last week when I visited there again.
Old 31-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Papillon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Information on Hefei

was in Hefei. Stayed at the Hilton. In the rm, there is a brochure saying for his and her relaxation, visit 5th floor spa, for his relaxation only, visit sauna on 4th floor (something like tat in Chinese). I thot game on liao. In the end, found out that the 4th floor is connected to the 5th floor via internal staircase. Clean joint (message quite good), some of the technicans quite cute.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Samster

Bro Papilon, you never venture outside Hilton...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1