The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGuy099 View Post
Haha, well done!
Thanks...and after that adventure...it prompted me pen down my adventures in indonesia.
May not be as exciting as wizrd but definitely worthy of keepsake and sharing with fellows in sbf
Old 08-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post

Heading back to my apartment, I picked up my iphone and saw a text message from my Client:
"Hey dude! last night I heard from my friend that you left X2 with Anna... not bad yeah... She's one of the hottest up and coming female celebrity in Indonesia..."

I froze for a long while...

Great job bro...

With my limited exposure into the Indo/Malay celeb scene...if you are a good fuck and don't attach yourself to any one person...ie, not her bf or even FWB...then she will 'spread' your name around to other horny celebs...

Downside of course is that you must almost take on all comers...otherwise, your name spread will stop...

Before you think this is a good gig, bro...I stopped because celebs come in all shapes and sizes...the horny ones are not just the young and adventure-seeking...also the fat and bored, and the old and restless...I enjoyed a year or so of fucking with them...then it got tiring fast...I chose to fade away...

Enjoy your time but be careful bro...either ways, they are under media scrutiny all the time, and once your face is exposed...your life will change...and not necessarily for the better bro...

Play safe...and have fun bro...

Cheers for sharing...

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 31-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
Great job bro...

With my limited exposure into the Indo/Malay celeb scene...if you are a good fuck and don't attach yourself to any one person...ie, not her bf or even FWB...then she will 'spread' your name around to other horny celebs...

Downside of course is that you must almost take on all comers...otherwise, your name spread will stop...

Before you think this is a good gig, bro...I stopped because celebs come in all shapes and sizes...the horny ones are not just the young and adventure-seeking...also the fat and bored, and the old and restless...I enjoyed a year or so of fucking with them...then it got tiring fast...I chose to fade away...

Enjoy your time but be careful bro...either ways, they are under media scrutiny all the time, and once your face is exposed...your life will change...and not necessarily for the better bro...

Play safe...and have fun bro...

Cheers for sharing...

thanks wiz... I am extremely careful right now... heading back there soon...
Old 03-11-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

stumped upon this awesome thread ! will be needing this when i'm there for many weeks in the next few months ! bookmarked !
Old 08-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
snake03hot is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Story is very beautiful
Old 24-09-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Surprisingly, events are more or less similar as the time when the first post was penned. By chance, monthly travel to Jakarta became an norm for me for the past 2 years but it was until recently that I tried out the steps. This city really intrigued me. Only those who took a swing at the first step will understand.
Old 24-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumble View Post
Surprisingly, events are more or less similar as the time when the first post was penned. By chance, monthly travel to Jakarta became an norm for me for the past 2 years but it was until recently that I tried out the steps. This city really intrigued me. Only those who took a swing at the first step will understand.
Welcome welcome ^.^

This method is replicable in other south east asian countries as well but require fine tuning and much more patience
Old 24-09-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Hi again after these few years.. hope things are well.

Was quite lucky on my recent trip. Was working in my room and using Wechat to scout around but to no avail. So, just buried my head into my pc. Not sure when but gotten a add-me request from a local girl. Saw the photo but just a plain Jane who claimed that she justr returned to Jakarta this morning and is looking for a new job. Alarm bells went off in my head.

Anyway, I decided to directlya askedh her out for dinner as I have nothing to lose since I wasn't too keen about her and the repetitive messaging is a bit tiresome. Without much surprise, she agreed and we met. Went to cork and screw. Man, that place is filled with hot women. Was a bit touchy on her part during them meal. I was keeping my hands to myself most of thet time as I was on the assumption that she's a working lady.

Nonetheless, as we chatted more, I found out that she's not and is a candidate for me to try a pull. As in pulling her to my room. Out came the " always no time nor friendst o bring me around Jakarta " story and asked her to suggest another place. Once the alternative place was "decided", off we went to get a taxi.

In the taxi, I said I wanted to leave my briefcase in the room first and told the driver to go to the hotel first. Grabbed her hand and outta the cab. Some resistance felt but I act blur. Once in the room, did the brush hair thingy a few times and the rest is history. No money was asked nor exchanged. Loads of good old gfe. I guess I was just lucky.
Old 25-09-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumble View Post
Hi again after these few years.. hope things are well.

Was quite lucky on my recent trip. Was working in my room and using Wechat to scout around but to no avail. So, just buried my head into my pc. Not sure when but gotten a add-me request from a local girl. Saw the photo but just a plain Jane who claimed that she justr returned to Jakarta this morning and is looking for a new job. Alarm bells went off in my head.

Anyway, I decided to directlya askedh her out for dinner as I have nothing to lose since I wasn't too keen about her and the repetitive messaging is a bit tiresome. Without much surprise, she agreed and we met. Went to cork and screw. Man, that place is filled with hot women. Was a bit touchy on her part during them meal. I was keeping my hands to myself most of thet time as I was on the assumption that she's a working lady.

Nonetheless, as we chatted more, I found out that she's not and is a candidate for me to try a pull. As in pulling her to my room. Out came the " always no time nor friendst o bring me around Jakarta " story and asked her to suggest another place. Once the alternative place was "decided", off we went to get a taxi.

In the taxi, I said I wanted to leave my briefcase in the room first and told the driver to go to the hotel first. Grabbed her hand and outta the cab. Some resistance felt but I act blur. Once in the room, did the brush hair thingy a few times and the rest is history. No money was asked nor exchanged. Loads of good old gfe. I guess I was just lucky.
you are lucky indeed. most of the messages I get through wechat are asking "massage?"
Old 25-09-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

when i pickup girls in North Jakarta malls,

1/2 the girls will fuck you if you take them out for food and fun

1/2 the girls will fuck straight up for money

It will always cost you something... Money... And TIME. Sometimes you will strike out, but much more fertile here than in SG, USA or first world countries.

But you must show CONFIDENCE for pickup. No matter what

Sometimes i enjoy the hunt. Sometimes i want instant gratification.

life is about Variety and New experiences.

Give it a shot. life is to short to be scared all the time
Old 25-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post

It will always cost you something... Money... And TIME. Sometimes you will strike out, but much more fertile here than in SG, USA or first world countries.

Yeah, the asking form money parts sucks after all the wasted efforts in pulling her on the assumption that she's not a working lady. Care to pen down some of your success stories?
Old 26-09-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:

something interesting...
Old 09-01-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
830PM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, possible give us some hints? which mall? How do we target it?
Even better you can share the FL contact with me, haha... i dont think i m so lucky to get it.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 830PM View Post
Bro, possible give us some hints? which mall? How do we target it?
Even better you can share the FL contact with me, haha... i dont think i m so lucky to get it.
Bro, it is not a matter of luck. It is also a matter of confidence and your willingness to try and be rejected.

Last edited by chenzong; 10-01-2016 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 16-01-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JingKe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i read all the posts very power lei, but u all speak bahasa indon?
i still very bad. if very bad still can hook or not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1