The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Ice View Post
Haha. 10K pesos = SG$320
Exchange rate SG$1 = 32.xx pesos

Sorry for my typo
No worries ...
Old 30-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
woah... be sure to see lots of changes with unfamiliar bar names, lesser doorgirls, lesser beggar kids!
Don't mind different bars and different girls but would definitely welcome lesser beggar kids.

Did not like to have too many doorgirls trying to drag you in either... Or shouting at you... Ponytails (or any other bar nae) Sir !!!!
Old 30-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
razor84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Those of you who have stay at the ABC hotel may wish to know that Jhoy who works as a staff in the bar and her friend were stabbed to death last night near Sitio Abacan across the bridge from MacArthur Highway. The assailant was her partner and brother of her friend. ABC hotel has declined to reveal any information but sources from Station 4 say the partner of Jhoy was incensed that she was barfined and went for ST with a customer.

So for those cheonging in AC..... please be aware that although you may have barfine a girl.... she may have a jealous partner that could turn crazy and ambush you.
wha man... i remembered this girl. Very friendly and pretty if i recall. Looked like those indonesian model types. Went barhopping with her last year in the bars she worked at. Never barfine her but she was a really nice person to be around. No wonder she disappeared totally from the scene this time when i came by.
Old 01-10-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

CIA

The problem with arranging for transportation with ur hotel is that the service is more expensive but the drivers are unreliable. One time I came out of arrivals and there wasn’t anyone holding up a sign with my name on it. I started looking around and finally someone pointed to this guy sitting down on a curb. Turned out he was my driver.

Next time I came out and no one was holding up a sign, so I asked around if there was a driver from XXX hotel and there wasn’t. The driver never showed up.

There are cab drivers around who will approach u. They quote a high price but just act like u know the real price – P300 – and they will quickly come down to that. Note: if u plan to catch a taxi at the airport, get one right away, as there aren’t very many of them

However, the best deal is the air-conditioned jeepney. It’s a long jeepney in white and green colors. They park on the one-way road in front of the terminal as it swings around to the right and goes out to the main road. U have to walk about 30 meters. They are supposed to charge a flat rate of P50 but the drivers will charge more, like P60, ripping off both foreigners and Filipinos.

They are also supposed to leave after they get 10 passengers, but in fact they wait until they have about 30 so crammed in that u can’t move. They know no one is going to complain because the only other choice is a P300 taxi.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor84 View Post
wha man... i remembered this girl. Very friendly and pretty if i recall. Looked like those indonesian model types. Went barhopping with her last year in the bars she worked at. Never barfine her but she was a really nice person to be around. No wonder she disappeared totally from the scene this time when i came by.
As far as I know she only worked at 2 places..... her 1st job was as a dancer in Ponytails before she switched to being a poolside bartender at ABC hotel. Always sad to see someone die so young.... she's just weeks away from celebrating her 22nd birthday.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/129...cher-in-manila
Old 04-10-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For ppl who often in AC will had feel that the place is getting more and more messy with bad, sad news.

Some notes n info for newbie to AC that I hope it helps.

1. The airport

It is a very small airport.
There isn't any "official " taxi in Clark aka AC
Tricycle are not allowed in airport.
There is only jeepney at will send u to the bus terminal near field Avenue OR, you can get a Pte taxi in the airport which may quote u high rates.

I personally advise after u book your hotel, get the hotel to cater u a driver to pick u at the price of 400 to 600 pesos until your group is big.

Don't carry too much things to Clark as the immigration officers are well known tring to get $omething from you.
Allowed money into php is only 10kpeso which is about SG$32.
Other foreign currency not more than US$10K but.... still they can give you problem n lastly say "u want me to help u?" And there part of your money will be gone.

It is best u just change 5k to 8k there n if they ask, just smile n reply credit card.

2. Street Smart

There place is all so nearby n really u can walk to here n there.
But beware many hawks around eyeing u beside those bigger n street kids ask for money.

Keep every important things in the safe box
Passport, money, phone.
Just carry enough money on your this moment but not all your money.

Tricycle from point A to B is just 100peso ($3.20).
It's more worth than u lost what's in your pocket.

Cos basically once u are on the street, those kids will rush to u n some will hold your arm hugging u asking for money.
And there they will pick pocket u.

What I do is once they counter me, straight I put my hands into my packets n walk fast away n if necessary, shout them off.

Police are useless there. They are more interested to rob you too than help you.

Welcome to Angeles City ☺
Definitely will be helpful for me.
My flight to clark on 24th Nov.

Thanks Bro !
Old 04-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Those of you who have stay at the ABC hotel may wish to know that Jhoy who works as a staff in the bar and her friend were stabbed to death last night near Sitio Abacan across the bridge from MacArthur Highway. The assailant was her partner and brother of her friend. ABC hotel has declined to reveal any information but sources from Station 4 say the partner of Jhoy was incensed that she was barfined and went for ST with a customer.

So for those cheonging in AC..... please be aware that although you may have barfine a girl.... she may have a jealous partner that could turn crazy and ambush you.
Sister also killed????
Old 05-10-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Devil_Ice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
CIA

The problem with arranging for transportation with ur hotel is that the service is more expensive but the drivers are unreliable. One time I came out of arrivals and there wasn’t anyone holding up a sign with my name on it. I started looking around and finally someone pointed to this guy sitting down on a curb. Turned out he was my driver.

Next time I came out and no one was holding up a sign, so I asked around if there was a driver from XXX hotel and there wasn’t. The driver never showed up.

There are cab drivers around who will approach u. They quote a high price but just act like u know the real price – P300 – and they will quickly come down to that. Note: if u plan to catch a taxi at the airport, get one right away, as there aren’t very many of them

However, the best deal is the air-conditioned jeepney. It’s a long jeepney in white and green colors. They park on the one-way road in front of the terminal as it swings around to the right and goes out to the main road. U have to walk about 30 meters. They are supposed to charge a flat rate of P50 but the drivers will charge more, like P60, ripping off both foreigners and Filipinos.

They are also supposed to leave after they get 10 passengers, but in fact they wait until they have about 30 so crammed in that u can’t move. They know no one is going to complain because the only other choice is a P300 taxi.

Very true.
Taking jeepney u must know where it go about n when u should shout for a stop.

Taxi, if there are few around, still ok. But once they eye'ed you. Sorry brother.... you are on the chop board as they will communicate to the rest of the drivers that you are the goat on the field. No other driver will approach you cos they have their rules there. Once targeted you. The rest can't touch you.

Be happy, Be understanding
Noone like to have a bad day
Old 06-10-2015, 05:09 PM
Samster

prawnaddict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
CIA

bro... airport jeepney 100p already bro... this is regardless of skin color...locals also 100p.
Old 06-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

prawnaddict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For ppl who often in AC will had feel that the place is getting more and more messy with bad, sad news.

Some notes n info for newbie to AC that I hope it helps.

1. The airport

It is a very small airport.
There isn't any "official " taxi in Clark aka AC
Tricycle are not allowed in airport.
There is only jeepney at will send u to the bus terminal near field Avenue OR, you can get a Pte taxi in the airport which may quote u high rates.

I personally advise after u book your hotel, get the hotel to cater u a driver to pick u at the price of 400 to 600 pesos until your group is big.

Don't carry too much things to Clark as the immigration officers are well known tring to get $omething from you.
Allowed money into php is only 10kpeso which is about SG$32.
Other foreign currency not more than US$10K but.... still they can give you problem n lastly say "u want me to help u?" And there part of your money will be gone.

It is best u just change 5k to 8k there n if they ask, just smile n reply credit card.

2. Street Smart

There place is all so nearby n really u can walk to here n there.
But beware many hawks around eyeing u beside those bigger n street kids ask for money.

Keep every important things in the safe box
Passport, money, phone.
Just carry enough money on your this moment but not all your money.

Tricycle from point A to B is just 100peso ($3.20).
It's more worth than u lost what's in your pocket.

Cos basically once u are on the street, those kids will rush to u n some will hold your arm hugging u asking for money.
And there they will pick pocket u.

What I do is once they counter me, straight I put my hands into my packets n walk fast away n if necessary, shout them off.

Police are useless there. They are more interested to rob you too than help you.

Welcome to Angeles City ☺
If you know the jeepney route, cheaper to use jeepney ..8p only... especially to perimeter / friendship.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone can update the RM exchange rate at AC atm? thanks
Old 08-10-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
anyone can update the RM exchange rate at AC atm? thanks
why not send it to yourself using moneygram or western union?
my friend just sent today, getting 10.90 peso to 1 rm
hope it continues to rise
Old 08-10-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today exchange rate. 32.5/ sgd1
Old 11-10-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

40 days to go !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1