The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bandung Discovery

Hi bros, pretty new to bandung. Any nice spas to intro around hilton hotel area?

Thanks in advance

So.. why learn?
Old 30-09-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
krisfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to bandung for few days.

Since I am lazy to go out to hunt for girls due to language barrier and being new to this place, i tried finding girls on Wechat.

It turns up to be pretty useful. Just got to find who is around you and check their descriptions, some state price, some no, some advertise as a group. Usually they will write things like cewek Boking means fucking. I tried a few and TCSS with quite a number of them on the chat, i think 100% of them are genuine.

Things to note most of them cant really communicate in English, so some will use google translate to talk to you on chat/real life.
Here you can find really young girls who are trying to get extra cash, and even waria - known as ladyboys. They are pretty, but i find that most they do not have good figures after undress.

The cost for ST is between 600-1.4m idr, you can bargain at least 200-400k idr down their asking price, LT can negotiate too so it is not really expensive at all. Most do not provide good services such as shower, bj etc, just fucking.

I can see the Wechat Freelance business is growing now, do try to look for more options by searching at different locations.
Enjoy
Old 30-09-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 13
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocun93 View Post
well i lived in Bandung. there are alot of KTV with the range of price. here are some recommended place :

kedaton : cheap and so-so girls
fix : kinda exp (for me) , and the girls are better from kedaton ofc
vegas : well its the most expensive one so far , girls better than fix
thats all i know .

and according to my experience, to be able to bring them out, u gotta be polite at first. and once they are drunk its up to u. last but not least, dont treat them like trash. thats how I get them out of ktv ;D
Thanks for sharing. Been vegas, dare not bring out after asking the price. Almost double.
Old 01-10-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
moruf is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoruf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
Ok so you are good now? Better to rent a car if you are doing some city tour instead of taking taxis.
Never ever rent a car or drive a car in Indonesia, Java. Unless you're Indonesian or don't look like a Chinese in any way.

The last thing you want is for the locals to intentionally bang you and start asking for money. The police will turn up very fast and arrest you for any reason they can think of (trust me, they are creative).

It may cost you US$10k to get out if you're lucky. If you don't know how to bribe, then be prepared to stay there for a while.
Old 05-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moruf View Post
Never ever rent a car or drive a car in Indonesia, Java. Unless you're Indonesian or don't look like a Chinese in any way.

The last thing you want is for the locals to intentionally bang you and start asking for money. The police will turn up very fast and arrest you for any reason they can think of (trust me, they are creative).

It may cost you US$10k to get out if you're lucky. If you don't know how to bribe, then be prepared to stay there for a while.
I'm sorry for your bad experience during renting a car in Indonesia. But I believe given a good driver those things would not happen
Old 11-10-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Really miss Bandung... Hopefully can go there end of next month or early Dec.
Old 14-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Yeah been a while bro.
Old 14-10-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
veryfunnyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am at Hilton but totally no idea where to go to....
Old 14-10-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Early December I can join you in Bandung, please apps my SG number
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 15-10-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryfunnyu View Post
I am at Hilton but totally no idea where to go to....
Lol... can ask cab driver for a start bro.
Old 15-10-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
veryfunnyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
Lol... can ask cab driver for a start bro.
really? i just saw Venetian which is beside my hotel. But i guess the bros here mentioned standard and service so so only
Old 16-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryfunnyu View Post
really? i just saw Venetian which is beside my hotel. But i guess the bros here mentioned standard and service so so only

Venetian is okay, imo has decent standards.
Old 18-10-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Early December I can join you in Bandung, please apps my SG number
Really ah.. I was thinking of getting my deal done in Shanghai so that I can have a free mind to romp in Bandung.. I was expecting to get it done end of Dec but it seems to be early Dec... anyway, I just got back from shanghai now and was too drunk to remind the PA to call you when I hit the place... I will be back on last week in Shanghai.. see you .
Old 16-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
afik88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyafik88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello hi guys . Need some info from u all.
I be going Bandung this Saturday. My 1st time trip there.
my hotel will be at Cihampelas area.
Any happening place there like Spa, freelance ladies, pub or club around that area??
thanks for ur help yah guys

Last edited by afik88; 17-11-2015 at 02:15 PM.
Old 25-11-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
afik88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyafik88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My 1st Virgin Trip to Bandung with my buddy.
Saturday 21st
Arrived at airport at 1530hrs pick up by the driver and check in to Fave hotel cihampelas... After that go makan at Gigglebox.. After makan went to Bandung Indah Plaza. Sit at Starbucks. A lot of Young people there. Remember someone mention download wechat to get gals. And I did that. Wow a lot BO gals around the vicinity. But 1 gal caught my eyes at wechat.. Very nice looking from her Profile pic. Straight away msg her. Quoted 1.2juta for whole night till the next day evening... My driver is a young lecturer working freelance driver so he say go for it since it's the whole night.. Pick them up at One location hmmm not bad for both of them. Went to KTV near Venetian spa. Stay for 2 hrs and left for hotel... Service was awesome. Very perky butt firm breast but bit chubby..
To be continued...........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1