The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Type: Asian Full Service Joint
Address: 43 Tope
Name of Girl: Alice
Origin: South Korea
Look: Cute, school girls type
Body: Baby fate, smooth skin
Boobies: 34D natural
Service: CBJ/FJ
Cost: AUD 260 for 1hr
Score: 5/10

Been a long while since I visited Tope and thought that I'll give it a go. Not much selection that evening, only 3 ladies available.

Chosen Alice as I am a boobs man. Overall the service was pretty ordinary. Nothing to shout again. CBJ and the pussy was quite loose. Can't really feel a thing.

Took awhile to cum, so she offered CBJ till I cum for the first round.

Rested for awhile and started the 2nd round. Again, very challenging, so this time, she did a HJ to finish me off.

Rather pleasant to chat with but definitely not a service focus girl.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Type: Asian MP Joint
Address: City
Name of Girl: Unknown
Origin: South Korea
Look: Uni girls type
Body: Slim, smooth and rather tall 1.68cm
Boobies: 34D nicely done but you know they are fake
Service: Purely massage
Cost: AUD 80 for 1hr
Score: 7/10

Found this joint on WeChat and thought I gave them a try. Hopefully there were some extra offered. But WTF, nothing?!!! Or maybe I am not as good looking as before...Ha!!!

But the Korean receptionist is damn young, hot and sexy with her tiny clubbing dress...I would take her there and then on the front counter

Anyway, the massage is quite good...Strong kinda and place is very clean. Shamed that that's all their do...But is it?
Old 13-09-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nympho2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Usually around $260 a bottle of Vodka or Martell. Girls are at $80/hr. Go around 10pm cuz that's when u have the most choices.
Bro the prices are still bearable, am heading to Melbourne in two weeks and will like to try the Ktv, I tried looking up FF Melbourne but can't seem to find any info. Will be most grateful if you can help, how does one make a booking?
Many thanks in advance!
Old 03-10-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nympho2 View Post
Bro the prices are still bearable, am heading to Melbourne in two weeks and will like to try the Ktv, I tried looking up FF Melbourne but can't seem to find any info. Will be most grateful if you can help, how does one make a booking?
Many thanks in advance!
Just rock up at the place. Sorry been out of action lately as too many things going on. Like I mentioned best is go ard 10 ish. Lotsa rooms and girls available. Happy partying!

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 04-10-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bringing a few people to Melbourne this week. Arriving tomorrow. These guys just want cheap fun. May I know where can I find the cheapest fun around? Will do a review after that. After all I just want to entertain this group of guys my boss has past on to me , and I know they don't really care much ; I know they just want to release
Old 05-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Bringing a few people to Melbourne this week. Arriving tomorrow. These guys just want cheap fun. May I know where can I find the cheapest fun around? Will do a review after that. After all I just want to entertain this group of guys my boss has past on to me , and I know they don't really care much ; I know they just want to release

Wouldn't be as cheap as Asia mate
Old 06-10-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Go Australia to bonk asian fls? Crazy mate?
Old 06-10-2016, 03:57 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Lol nothing is cheap in Australia...especially if u wanna have naughty fun.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 06-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

That is why I always fly back to Asia for some serious rooting
Old 09-10-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PRocket, which parts of Asia do you prefer?
Old 10-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgmail View Post
PRocket, which parts of Asia do you prefer?

Bangkok then Singapore coz the rest, I am not very familiar
Old 11-10-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Bangkok then Singapore coz the rest, I am not very familiar
U never try Jakarta b4 meh? Lolz that one also quite fun. I think I wanna try Philippines soon. Heh heh heh

Old 12-10-2016, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
U never try Jakarta b4 meh? Lolz that one also quite fun. I think I wanna try Philippines soon. Heh heh heh
I only been to Bali...Went to a few MP with Full Service...Nothing really to shout about

One day...I would like to visit Jakarta...Never been to Philippines too but more keen in maybe Cebu

Let us know how you went
Old 25-10-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Dear Seniors,

Does anybody knows if there are any Asian/Thais/Pinoy discos and pubs in Melbourne to go, where there are mostly Asian crowds to mingle, drink and maybe asian ladies for pickup ?

Am on monthly working trip in Melbourne and always hang around the angmos....need some Asian TLC......

Thanks
Old 06-11-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zizzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently in Melbourne. Just came back from Wetnam and dobai. Looking to hit the clubs and ktvs. Anyone looking for a wingman let me know
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1