The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dedel213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dubai

any body here?
Old 25-05-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

den1027 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been away from this forum for awhile and just registered myself here again! Yes, I am here for couple of days and wondering if anyone like to visit KTV...
Old 26-05-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by den1027 View Post
Been away from this forum for awhile and just registered myself here again! Yes, I am here for couple of days and wondering if anyone like to visit KTV...
Share your experience.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 27-05-2015, 04:15 AM
Samster (M)

den1027 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there and found that place is kind of dated, checked with the Chinese guy at the reception and think the rate is kind of high. The guy said he will call the girls to come over only after we agree on the rate, we gave it a pass though.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:56 AM
Samster (M)

singdb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

coming to Dubai first time next week, any bro able to help me contact a villa KTV?
Old 15-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all

Just to follow up on this I wrote couple of mths sgo. My friend stayed in Traders, now it's called Best Western Premiere, and he was able to bring back his FL with no probs. Just had to give ID in the front desk.

Was also in Hyatt last wk. Seems like 2000 AED is the going rate. And closer to 3am drops only to 1500 AED only with the few I talked to. Anyways brought back a Georgian gal back and I can safely say I had an awesome time. Anything goes except with her except anal. She was very active participant and half thru, told her to wear back her tiny black dress and the Fuck me Heels she was wearing in the club....she was more than happy to comply. Lots of GFE!!!

Tho 1500 AED looks steep, thought for the service thought was worth it.

Only thing I find it ridiculous abt the club is even if u order a bottle of whiskey, 1500 AED for a JW Black, still have to pay 200 AED to enter club. Guess, with the no of ppl lining up to enter the club, the mgt don't give a rat's ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSARCASM View Post
Was in Premiere 2 wks back. Brought back a Ruskie for 1200Dhms. I was staying at Traders in Deira. Drama started at the Lobby. The security refused to let the gal in, unless she was a registered guest. ( of course she wasn't).

He said there are spot checks done by CID( his exact words) and the hotel was fined USD30K for allowing non- registered guest ( esp gals) in the rooms. I tried offering him a small gift and he refused. I talked to the front desk mgr and he said the same thing.And I could not register the gal on the spot due to some regulation. Well, I paid the gal some $ and she went away. Damn!!

Actually, when I was in the club, I picked up a another gal and when I told her where I stayed , she said no and mumbled Police or something.

Just a heads up for u guys....well for me, no more staying at that hotel. Btw, the front desk mgr did say that if I want any guest , bring back b4 9pm when the lobby is busy and lots of movement there.
Old 01-10-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jetsetting2much deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going to be in Dubai next week, pm me if you're looking for a wingman. Would like to check out the Baniyas KTV with a buddy (missed it my last visit there).
Old 03-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

comodofire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello to all. Thanks for the accept as new member here..I had experience only in seaview lots of viets and PRC. Got one viet charged 600 dhms for 3 hrs. And she knew a place that charged us 150 dhms for 3 hrs. Nice GFE.

Can i ask how about in york..do the girls have their own place? Or they know motels we can check in? I have a hard time since i am not checked in on any hotel ( im a seaman in ship). And i dont have any idea where either.
Need some help. Thanks
Old 04-10-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
Junkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, going to dubai for a week.

Few questions...

Best way to access SPF there? VPN?

Ktv at baniyas? Any bro can pm location?

Any bros can share wechat contact for villas?
Old 15-10-2015, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jetsetting2much deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, just returned from a week of work in Dubai.

First couple of nights, I called one of my contacts from my previous visit (met her at Marine's Bar @ Seaview Hotel). She works in a Korean KTV (near JW Marriott?)--she says its very expensive and serves primarily locale, Emirati clients (so I never visited her there). Had a nice few nights with her. Each night I give her Dhs. 1000--all night, BBBJ, unlimited shots, great GFE. One night, she offered BBFS (!), but I declined and insisted to keep LB covered. Getting her into my hotel no problem, with registration of her ID at desk. Note: I had registered a double-occupancy room--this is a must.

Another night, I went to Baniyas Square by myself, and found the Chinese KTV there (finally). It is very near the Baniyas Square metro stop, and on the top floor of the building it is in. Standard KTV decor and many rooms. Clientele all Chinese. Even with my poor Mandarin, I as able to communicate ok. While I was just planning on looking, I ended up booking a room to myself, and sat one girl just for something to do. Dhs. 500 for sit, Dhs. 1,500 for sit and takeout (Prices confirmed by the manager). Room and (24) beers -or- (1) whiskey is Dhs. 990. Just chatted with my girl, some light play, but didn't take out, as I needed to work early the next day. Got her Wechat though for next time. If you are nice, and kind, and generous--all the mei mei's in this KTV are up for take out it seems.

Another evening, went to Ratsky's in Fortune Karama hotel--a Pinay hangout. Alot of pro's and semi-pros there. I got there a little late, and I think all the top Pinay girls had already been taken. Left, and went to Marine's Bar (SeaView Hotel), and it was half-empty (again, it was late). Luckily found two great Viet girlfriends who wanted to double-fly. Quoted Dhs. 2000, bargained down to Dhs. 1300. Went to their secret room-for-hire Dhs. 150 (3 hours). Great, great fun! Agreed three shots, after two shots, I quit and went back to hotel to sleep.
Old 17-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CPKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetting2much View Post
Bros, just returned from a week of work in Dubai.

First couple of nights, I called one of my contacts from my previous visit (met her at Marine's Bar @ Seaview Hotel). She works in a Korean KTV (near JW Marriott?)--she says its very expensive and serves primarily locale, Emirati clients (so I never visited her there). Had a nice few nights with her. Each night I give her Dhs. 1000--all night, BBBJ, unlimited shots, great GFE. One night, she offered BBFS (!), but I declined and insisted to keep LB covered. Getting her into my hotel no problem, with registration of her ID at desk. Note: I had registered a double-occupancy room--this is a must.

Another night, I went to Baniyas Square by myself, and found the Chinese KTV there (finally). It is very near the Baniyas Square metro stop, and on the top floor of the building it is in. Standard KTV decor and many rooms. Clientele all Chinese. Even with my poor Mandarin, I as able to communicate ok. While I was just planning on looking, I ended up booking a room to myself, and sat one girl just for something to do. Dhs. 500 for sit, Dhs. 1,500 for sit and takeout (Prices confirmed by the manager). Room and (24) beers -or- (1) whiskey is Dhs. 990. Just chatted with my girl, some light play, but didn't take out, as I needed to work early the next day. Got her Wechat though for next time. If you are nice, and kind, and generous--all the mei mei's in this KTV are up for take out it seems.

Another evening, went to Ratsky's in Fortune Karama hotel--a Pinay hangout. Alot of pro's and semi-pros there. I got there a little late, and I think all the top Pinay girls had already been taken. Left, and went to Marine's Bar (SeaView Hotel), and it was half-empty (again, it was late). Luckily found two great Viet girlfriends who wanted to double-fly. Quoted Dhs. 2000, bargained down to Dhs. 1300. Went to their secret room-for-hire Dhs. 150 (3 hours). Great, great fun! Agreed three shots, after two shots, I quit and went back to hotel to sleep.
Bro "Jetsetting2much
Please share place and contact as I will be in Dubai this coming week and might want to check this pace out.
Thanks.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 20
siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!siow_pan is one of the Best!

Hi Bros
Anyone have contacts to delivery or out call?
I getting lazy lau. ....if not need go hunt i stay in and let the gals come.

I will be in dubai 16nov week
Old 04-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Expensive place to have fun with limited choices.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 31-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
buzzing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Expensive place to have fun with limited choices.

Pierre.
Does any brothers have contacts the more exotic villa in Dubai?

Many thanks
Old 03-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

jasonuk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, is anyone gonna be in Dubai around April? I'm over for a few days. Would be good to go out and hunt together the clubs/ktvs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1