The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheater in Tg Balai - LOVEZZZ @ Jeremy Koh Beng Chuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Let me do my small part to help u upload this black shit photo!

His nick is LOVEZZZ,tio boh?

Hope u no mind.

https://samsforum.com/showpo...postcount=4974

Thank you so so much bro.
You did a big part, not small.
Cheers.
The photo stick like this same as "CHU BIN PHOTO"
Ha ha.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Suggest send this photo to KOFA to confirm.
This man is cunning, this might not be his real photo....
Old 06-10-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post
Suggest send this photo to KOFA to confirm.
This man is cunning, this might not be his real photo....
Photo Send by Kofa.
Thanks bro.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Photo Send by Kofa.
Thanks bro.
Hi kengng I know u piss off with this guy but I hope u all can stop this posting while what we want is to share exp in here for newbie or share info.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
This is the fare I usually pay from Bt Batok East Ave. 5 to HFC during off-peak hours on either Comfort or Citycab.
Made a mistake.
I always on call that's why was higher.
Pai say.
Old 07-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
kryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking for kaki this weekend ......

Anybody??
Old 09-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro DS, give a short FR on your trip.
Paiseh paiseh... Bro Kengng. Phone brokedown coming back from Balai and after that have been busy at work. I went to Balai from 24th Sept. To 26th Sept. Solo. Contact for a very nice driver given by Bro Kengng, Kofa.

As i speak a few languages, no problem communicating with Kofa in Indon or Hokkien. 1st thing, after clearing immigration and customs was to book my return ferry ticket (cheaper than booking 2 way from Sg). Then off to the $$$ Changer.

After that it's off to Aston (booked online) to check in. Nice big standard room before down again to lobby where Kofa was waiting to bring to the Villa.
Reach there already have a few cheongsters making their rounds. Saw a few houses (some were closed because of the Haji holidays). saw a few young ceweks that met my eye. Eventually settled on Angel (house 55A).
Paid mamasan then off i went to breakfast of BKT near Aston.
after breakfast proceeded to room to rest and relax while waiting the girl. As i had a drinking session the night before, fell asleep until i got call from Kofa asking if the girl arrived. I said not yet .. he followed up with the Mami and little while later i got a knock on the door. It qass her. Initially wasn't sure it was her as the gal i picked was short hair. The one in front of me was long hair. Later i asked her and she said reason she was late was because she had hair extensions done.
One round after that before resting. After that lunch with her at the hotel as it was hazy before another round in the afternoon. Then rest again. Evening dinner was around the corner. Nasi padang.
Night another shot before calling it a night
Name: Angel
skin: soft and smooth. Slightly fair Complexion.nice smile. Smells nice. Gets wet easily. Tightpussy.
RTF: Maybe but 1st will try the few others that caught my eye.
2nd day at 7 am sent her back then decided to extend her for 1 more night. 2nd day haze less so can venture about. Started with hearty breakfast of BKT and Assam fish. Then later when she came hotel got another shot off. If afternoon decided to get Kofa for lunch and we went to eat Ayam Penyet near the villa. Quite nicely done with spicy chilli which i like.
then went to buy some ice and beers and stout before heading to the village with nice pantai/beach ... bought some nuts and sat and chill with girl and Kofa.a couple of hours there drinking beer and stout and chit chatting with Angel and Kofa. Can see some locals playing Banana boat too.
After dinner went back hotel for shower and i crashed for the night. Awoke in the morning for1 more round before Angel left. As i had a event that day, i left on the earliest ferry out. Aftrr breakfast, Kofa came to pick me up to the ferry station and i bid him farewell after tipping him.

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79
Old 09-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

Bro DS, good to hear from you.
Cheers.
Old 09-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro DS, good to hear from you.
Cheers.
Ya bro... see when free come out for a drink. Cheers

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79
Old 09-10-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggiestyle View Post
Yes sir.
May be next week going again.
A few bro want to go. I tag along.
Old 09-10-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggiestyle View Post
nice FR. thanks for sharing. do you mind sharing the damage for the girl as well? thanks again.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
nice FR. thanks for sharing. do you mind sharing the damage for the girl as well? thanks again.
U gv me $100 la.. Not enough I top up for u OK.. Nbzzzzz always ask n ask... 24th I go la.. Juz on time for u to come back from AC la.. Lol...
Old 09-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Nbzzzzz always ask n ask... 24th I go la.. Juz on time for u to come back from AC la.. Lol...
hahaha curious mah... its fun reading. good to know whats happening in various playground. knn 24th even my divers refilled liao my legs still jelly la.
Old 09-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
kryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros balai view hotel good or not

Maximilian full house

Scared that this weekend alot of pple
Old 09-10-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogenics View Post
Bros balai view hotel good or not

Maximilian full house

Scared that this weekend alot of pple
Balai view formerly known as Rasa sayang Hotel. Hotel chg management after upgrading.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1