The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
beachaway is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Actually, there isn't a very good stable in Jakarta that provides outcall massage to hotel (if you see the ads in Jakarta post, most of them is overpriced and you can't guarantee is good).

So before you book a hotel, try to see if the hotel has a Spa or Massage Centre, then try to do outcall and nego.
Thanks bro!
Old 05-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
kaishangge is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by laihongg View Post
Anyone keen to go Classic this evening or Golden Crown tonight, PM me.
Bro, hows the haze there?
Old 06-10-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Netgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am now at Jakarta till tomorrow, went to Travel Hotel yesterday. Book a gal with karaoke, fuck and sing whole night
Wonder if there are any similar joint in term of pricing like this ah? Want to try somewhere else :P
Old 07-10-2015, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netgal View Post
I am now at Jakarta till tomorrow, went to Travel Hotel yesterday. Book a gal with karaoke, fuck and sing whole night
Wonder if there are any similar joint in term of pricing like this ah? Want to try somewhere else :P
Bro, please share where in Travel hotel is the karaoke ? I only notice the big hall where there are girls to choose for one shot.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Bro, please share where in Travel hotel is the karaoke ? I only notice the big hall where there are girls to choose for one shot.
Ya lor, I been there many times but never once seen the KTV.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:51 AM
Samster

RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Pool@1001 : The place is new and has a classy upscale feel to it. Went late around 2 am but it was still open. Sat at the cabana by the pool and got a drink. Very soon the girls were paraded and PR manageress offered Viets but was not keen. Chose a slim syt local. Went with her to the pool for 30 min. The speakers blasting music at the pool made it feel very different from the more quiet affair at B Fashion Spa or Alexis where there is not much of an atmosphere but just you and your girl quietly standing at the edge of the pool. Friendly service both in the pool and in the room. Damage 1.3 million. Quality of girls good but not to justify that price tag.

Colosseum Disco : Went down after my pool@1001 spa session to the disco. Thought of seeing some sexy dancers but instead there were like more than 10 to 15 white hunks and white babes (imported ang mo dancers) dancing all around the huge hall. Chicks were hot but didn't dare to approach. Most looked very well heeled.

Classic Hotel : Was waiting for level 1 lounge to open and grabbing some food. Decided to get some genuine massage and saw a sign of refleksi in level B1. Went in and gosh !! It's another big ayam farm. Locals, Imports from at least three different countries. I was wondering....what...Classic has Sexy dancers and some working girls on level 1 , then there's Terminal Classic on level 3 and then Terminal 5 on level 5. So including B1, now there are 4 floors of whores in the single Classic Hotel building !! Not a bad idea to stay there and try each of the four places. And heard there's a karaoke as well....

Repeat visit to King Cross, Sumo Spa, D'Heaven, Travel Hotel which have plenty of FR's already. Sumo has a promotion where for 690K you get two girls with a shot each or one girl with two shots. King Cross lounge girls were still the best in terms of quality, absolutely gorgeous nubile junior college like girls with tender soft breasts that feel great to touch and suck for the price of 5 drinks. Even with my very limited bahasa and some use of translator and after downloading the BBM messenger, got a dancer to meet me the next day at a mall in Kelapa gading
Old 07-10-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 17
Astroboy77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAstroboy77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro im now in hoilday Inn express at international expo... any good massage near there to recommend?? Reasonable price too. Thanks
Old 07-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Pool@1001 : The place is new and has a classy upscale feel to it. Went late around 2 am but it was still open. Sat at the cabana by the pool and got a drink. Very soon the girls were paraded and PR manageress offered Viets but was not keen. Chose a slim syt local. Went with her to the pool for 30 min. The speakers blasting music at the pool made it feel very different from the more quiet affair at B Fashion Spa or Alexis where there is not much of an atmosphere but just you and your girl quietly standing at the edge of the pool. Friendly service both in the pool and in the room. Damage 1.3 million. Quality of girls good but not to justify that price tag

Classic Hotel : Was waiting for level 1 lounge to open and grabbing some food. Decided to get some genuine massage and saw a sign of refleksi in level B1. Went in and gosh !! It's another big ayam farm. Locals, Imports from at least three different countries. I was wondering....what...Classic has Sexy dancers and some working girls on level 1 , then there's Terminal Classic on level 3 and then Terminal 5 on level 5. So including B1, now there are 4 floors of whores in the single Classic Hotel building !! Not a bad idea to stay there and try each of the four places. And heard there's a karaoke as well....
Thanks for info on two places i am keen to check out.

For Pool@1001, price for local is comparable to Alexis. How would you compare selection and service? sounds worth a try, but not better value.

Also for Classic bunker B1, what are prices? is it fishbowl? do you get actual massage and service? or more like straight fxxking like terminal2?

there is also new Jakarta Post article of how City voted to close all nightclubs at midnight, and control liscencing for KTV sauna clubs etc.. Enjoy Jakatra while you can, before it turns to the next CP!!!
Old 07-10-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
hidrochronic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey peeps,....will be on my virgin trip to jkt oct 9 to 11, and will be staying at pullman......any recommendation for a quickie around that area in the afternoon?

thx in advance guys
Old 08-10-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 23
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Sun City KTV has several China Girls but I am not too sure about the price.
Bring them out for a bonk in the afternoon, 1.0M to 1.2M
Old 08-10-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaishangge View Post
Bro, hows the haze there?
no haze in jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachaway View Post
Any lobang for out all massage to hotel?
outcall in jakarta is very expensive
better stick to the spa bro
or take some girl out from bats
Old 08-10-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Rambocat, bro Stamphere, from memory, it is not at the fish tank side of Travel which is at the left of building. It is actually inside the actual Travel hotel, accessing via the hotel lobby and the hotel lift. The hotel rooms are at 4th and 5th floor, while the Karaoke is at level 2 and 3.

At level 4 and 5, there is secret passage whereby if you stay in the hotel and identify the girl in fish tank, they can go to your hotel room for servicing. And they come thru the link passages between the fish tank inside as well as the hotel room side.

From memory, karaoke at level 2 is also linked to the fish tank. It has been a long while since I visited Travel, other Bros who are regulars of Travel may clarify. Thanks and peace ! Happy Chionging. Be safe !
Old 08-10-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
kaishangge is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
no haze in jakarta

outcall in jakarta is very expensive
better stick to the spa bro
or take some girl out from bats
nice to hear that. happy cheonging bro.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Thanks for info on two places i am keen to check out.

For Pool@1001, price for local is comparable to Alexis. How would you compare selection and service? sounds worth a try, but not better value.

Also for Classic bunker B1, what are prices? is it fishbowl? do you get actual massage and service? or more like straight fxxking like terminal2?

there is also new Jakarta Post article of how City voted to close all nightclubs at midnight, and control liscencing for KTV sauna clubs etc.. Enjoy Jakatra while you can, before it turns to the next CP!!!
Selection is better in Alexis but service is comparable. 1001 just has a new and upscale feel to it. The open air pool is something different from other places.

For Classic B1, prices are a little higher than T2 and T5. I can't recall exactly but was quoted 850K for a local and 1.2 mill for a Ukranian.

Very very sad to see the Jakarta post article on early closure of night clubs, sauna, karaoke and massage parlors. It will literally kill half their business and also have spill off effects e.g. affect employees pay as working hours reduces, taxi drivers have lesser customer at night, late night food joints, entertainers etc. I'm thinking what or how they will do things creatively to circumvent this.

I'm just too used to partying till 3 am or 3:30 am at King Cross or 4 am at Malio Club and 6 am at Crown !!!
Old 09-10-2015, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Very very sad to see the Jakarta post article on early closure of night clubs, sauna, karaoke and massage parlors. It will literally kill half their business and also have spill off effects e.g. affect employees pay as working hours reduces, taxi drivers have lesser customer at night, late night food joints, entertainers etc. I'm thinking what or how they will do things creatively to circumvent this.

I'm just too used to partying till 3 am or 3:30 am at King Cross or 4 am at Malio Club and 6 am at Crown !!!
This is all happening for politicians to garner votes from hardline Muslims. It will hurt the economy and tourism, but they are too short sighted to see or care.

As the city adheres further to Muslim principles, our 'Entertainment' will be more restricted, more expensive, and possibly even vanish. Even in July there was an increase on Alcohol import tax to 150% but i have not been back to see if this affected prices at bars, clubs, ktv's yet. I suppose it has, and drinking was already expensive in Indo, now it will be insane.

I hope it doesnt hinder my trip in December. I will try enjoy as much as possible before it becomes like CP. if this trend continues, i may have to consifder Cambo or PI for my next trips.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread