The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 19
Mels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Side notes to no one :

From one of the very old time story,Journey to the West,the Monkey God character in it complained for 500 years after being "put down" at the bottom of the Five-finger mountains by Buddha,that HOW is he going to repent when nobody shows him the "right path" to take? "No one teaches me!!" he shouted during his entrapment.

The Monkey God was released 500 years later by a mortal monk who later becomes his teacher and in his journey to the west finally learned to be more patient and humbly listen when someone showed him the "path". And it is in his journey (thru experience) that teaches him how to gauge which is the "correct path" to take whenever he was caught in a cross road junction (thats when many people or situation shows him different paths). It is his own action and decision that finally leads him to the paths he is destined to walk.

Just a thought...
I like the monkey king photo u post. One thg comes to mind when i read this post ,it mirrored the real life we're in. Reflecting most who choose to read with no understanding of wat they're reading.Worse are those who don't even bother to read the last few pages. Sm even blaming those who don't guide like the monkey king when the guides were all so close.

Thx for yr Btm guide. It helps a big deal in this thread,at least for me.
Old 05-10-2015, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
How much did you pay? Rp 10k?
Where is the shop?
The shop is on the right hand side after coming out of the immigration at Harbour Bay (beside the food area). I lost the receipt and I couldn't remember how much but I know that not all the SimPati cards lasts for 2 months. I was told that the 1 GB last 1 month, etc. if I'm not wrong.

It's not 10k if I'm not wrong...
Old 05-10-2015, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
I read from a bro here that he enjoyed only foot reflexology and shoulder/neck massage. I also feel so. But I can't find joints offering shoulder/neck massage... maybe bcos it's too cheap to profit? If any bro here knows any joint, pls let me know. TQ

I went to Keyzha as Bro Nono shared... I was shocked to see that the recep got moustache... took a closer look and realised he is a transvestite. 1st time in my life had a FJ, but not really penetrated cos my character don't feel like poking strangers. But I fingered here until wet but she refused to let me finger her deeper... keep holding my hands very stronger from going deeper.

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 slim, no tummy fat
Massage: 6.5/10
B2B: 6/10 B cup. Not so big, hoping for bigger. Not as erotic as I expected
FJ: I wasn't in the mood as always. But I got turned on when fingered her and seeing her shiok face but too bad, she was controlling it so I didn't really poke her cos was soft.
The girl looked like this and she wears a large specs:
Old 05-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saxophone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time i writing fr,forgive me if i write no good.

i go btm 1 oct 2015 thu to fri. Follow nono guide reach harbour bay,change 100 singapore dolar at Harbour for 10150 ,take taxi 40k to formosa tat i book from booking.com at 54 singapore dollar. Reach hotel still early,cannot check in,so i tell reception i going massage at King first since i read frm nono summary tat king massage is 1 hr 90k. I chng money frm opp formosa at 10280 for 1 singapore dollar.

After tat i go King massage 1 hr,massage girls is 7/10 look. They have album,but i not interested in looking cos hear coomon sense say album & real person sure will have difference so decide try my luck. Girl slim,look 7/10 but neh neh quite a handful. Towards end of session,girl touch my didi & ask me wan hj or not. I ask her hw much,she quote me 500k.WTF,i tell her like wat nono tell me say in this thread,i first time come btm,my friends tell me 100k hj & 200k fj. She say my friend lying,then she say 100k not hotel massage,it's massage shop kind. After talking a bit,she lower to 300k for hj i ask her is she trying to chop me since she knw i first time come btm. I was a bit surprise she can tell me abt Singapore hj cost 50 dollar,the hotel hj 30k is aldy very cheap. I bluff her singapore also can get 30 dollar hj. Knwing the massage time is ending,she then lower to 200k & tell me last price,i then say ok. The rest is history. The whole session take a bit over 1 hr & realise i make a mistake,i chose massage with oil b4 i have rm. But lucky she got use small wet towel to help de-oil me up.

Back to reception ,my rm is ready. Check the rm,everythg seems alright. Testing toilet flush,shower hot water & tap water,all seems ok to me. Air con a bit weak but still manageable. Rm classier than i expect.. i feel better than hotel 81 in singapore,haha. After tat,I went to buy groceries from formosa shp dwnstr.

Back to room, after taking a bath & resting a bit,nw i need to find booking joint girl. I print out bro Nono cheong list b4 i reach btm,walk outside of formosa & ask for taxi driver 40k to drive me to lai lai hotel. I drop there & walk around lai lai hotel & found Gold bird in one corner,i step in & was greet by a botak fat man. Wow! Got so many girls to choose,got abt 20+ & 4 to 5 syt on the extreme left. i ask the botak man hw much is this one,how is that one. Finally set my eyes on 1 smiling girl. Botak man tells me tat girl 800k,i ask him got disc? He say no disc,i tell him i no driver can disc a bit,he say 700k. I just take the girl on the spot. As i didn't come with taxi,the girl help me flag a taxi to formosa together at 30k. Hmm,good start.

When we both reach rm,its abt 3pm. We sit around & later initial her to shower. I got a surprise when she volunteer to wan to bath me,haha. Half way she bathing,there was lot of foreplay like touching everywhere,she manage to get my didi up & i tink she knws i wan a bonk,she went out to take a CD,cap me & give me a bj in the toilet. i took smtime to cum due to the earlier hj at King. After job done we just shower in the shower & go back to bed to rest.

I took a short nap while she watch tv programme. Bcs we both are almost naked on bed,i woke up with another erection cos all the time while sleep,her hand was on my didi. We hav round 2.

Rest a little bit again b4 we order sm finger food from Tea story restaurant,cost abt 90k for 2 person. We talk a bit,watch tv then bring her downstairs buy sm toiletries before we walk opp Formosa behind Relax to have our dinner. I tink its call Indo rasa. Isn't it a massage shop?

After dinner,we walk a bit more to reach Nagoya Hill Mall,shop a bit. She didn't ask to buy anythg. We later da bao sm tit bits & drinks frm the mega super market there & later walk back hotel.

Back to rm,bcs we walk quite a distance carrying sm stuffs after dinner,both of us were quite tired. I hear from bro nono can ask king massage girl come dwn to rm to massage. I ask my girl if she wan a massage,she say alright. So i call for 2 massage girls come to my room to massage my girl & me. Massage cost 200k for one hr for 2 person. I tip the 2 girls 20k each & off they go. My booking girl & me later order hotel supperaround 11pm b4 1 more round & we both sleep 4 the nite.

Next morning,we wake up for 1 more round b4 i try the hotel breakfast with the girl together.After breakfast wit me she left to go back to joint.I tipped her 100k first in the rm & on the way outside hotel another 50k when she ask for taxi money. Bcs yesterday nite i tink i over strain myself,i need a good massage to help me recover. I walk over to Indo rasa Massage but they haven't open yet so bo bian i walk back rm to call Kings again for a one hour massage. I must hav doze off during the massage & by the time i woke up by the massage girl,it's times up. I was quite surprise no hj or fj was offered. Anyway i also too tired,paid her for the one hr massage with a 20k tip & off she went off while i continue to sleep.

Woke up by sm renovation work noise outside my room an hr later & i wash up a bit before heading out again,this time i head out for lunch at Nagoya Hill Mall. I saw the chicken rice store shared by nono call smthg like Budi Siang Malam,went in order their famous yellow ginger chicken rice. Anyway,there seems like can only chicken rice,haha. Food is not bad,can fight with singapore type & i tink better than many chicken rice store. Cost abt 30k with drinks. After makan,head to mall to walk a bit b4 heading back to rm to wash up & pack up to prepare to check out. Abt 1245pm i check out,take a ojek 20k to harbour bay.i Never take ojek b4,so i thot i just try out,haha. As on the first day when i reach btm,i already got my boarding pass for the next day frm horizon ferry counter,so i just check in direct. After tat is home sweet home.

My spending for the trip :

girl from goldbird : 700k + 150k tip & get 4 shots
Hotel room : abt 545k
taxi abt : all 110k - hb to hotel 40k,hotel to lailai 40k,golden bird to hotel 30k
ojek : 20k
Food : abt 250k
Shopping : abt 250k
Massage : 390k - i massage 3 x,my girl once and 1 of the 3 time was at the mp for 90k
Tips at King : 200k hj + 20k x 3 = 260k
tip bellboy for helping to get taxi : 10k

total : 2685000 rp

I still hav abt 300k rp left when i return.

just wan to thk nono1973 for his newbie guides cos i follow it.This trip overall is 7.5/10. I hope i didn't bore anyone with my fr,if i do plz forgive me as tis is my first btm trip & first time writing fr. I'm looking fwd to my next btm trip & hopefully got chance can join bro nono1973 or others.

@nono,i give my word in public forum to share fr,i'm a man who'd honor wat i say. Just so u knw.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Regarding the Simpati card, usually I will be charged extra 2,000 rp as handling fee. The 1GB that last for 1 month cost 50k rp and can be bought either with fresh cash or credit in your card.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
The girl looked like this and she wears a large specs:
Wah... once your this post come out, this girl's request rate surely shoot through the roof. But.... no name of the girl??
Old 05-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxophone View Post
first time i writing fr,forgive me if i write no good.

i go btm 1 oct 2015 thu to fri. Follow nono guide reach harbour bay,change 100 singapore dolar at Harbour for 10150 ,take taxi 40k to formosa tat i book from booking.com at 54 singapore dollar.

blah...blah...blah....

I'm looking fwd to my next btm trip & hopefully got chance can join bro nono1973 or others.

@nono,i give my word in public forum to share fr,i'm a man who'd honor wat i say. Just so u knw.
Good trip you had there, and thanks for the FR.
Old 05-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Trust me, I've been to Batam over 200 times in the last 2.5 yrs...
Impressive!!! That is 10 times my number of total trips from day 1 i step into Batam till today (which is only 1.5 year..lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post

There is no Wifi in the hotel rooms in Formosa ... you have to go down to the restaurant or reception to use the Wifi
When signal is weak,you may request to change room. Next time can request from receptionist for room with a stronger wifi before you checked in. Formosa hotel wifi signal is considerably alright for me tho i rarely need to use wifi to surf SBF while in Batam.

*i often use the booking girl's hp to test the wifi tho i rarely use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
Just return from trip. Not much haze during my trip on 25 sept to 26 sept
Hi bro,care to share what time you visit Octopus Spa? And what time you visit MM?

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Cannot be no wifi there, the wifi there is one of the strongest.
i second that. Some rooms in the hotel may have weak signal tho.

My friends often request for rooms with a stronger wifi signal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
It's just as hazy in Batam, if that's what you're asking...
I made 2 trips to Batam on Sept,still quite shock to see that Sillypore is way more hazier than Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arilus View Post
..cuz my gf left something in the taxi.. nvm, retrieve liao..haha
Glad to know everything is fine now.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-10-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh,its Oct 2015 now...so i am now looking into my upcoming Oct 2015 Batam trip,hehehe...Batam is a boring place,yes...for those who dont know Batam and i am learning more each day.

I am virtually farm-hunting now...hehehe...and i am looking deeper into agro-tourism. Looks like new pasture for me to uncover...interesting, isnt it?
Let me knw ur itinerary & date u gng too. I'm clearing AL nw.May join u for a night or jus link up. Unlikely to stay Formosa,mayb at Sakura.

I treat u eat dragon ball fruits !!

Quote:
Most importantly,i took this opportunity to walk through almost exactly based on my Beginner's Guide for 1st Time Batam Visitor to test its efficiency. (still works fine)
Sounds like u go btm recce in silent. It's unlike u not to bargain,u must be up to somthg interesting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxophone View Post
i'm a man who'd honor wat i say. Just so u knw.
U are one rare breed who still honor a man's word. Up u my lil 3 pts for that,keep it up!

How many REAL man still kept their words today,out of ten mayb i see 1? Max 2. Most can go Keyza to interview for a job as their recept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels View Post
One thg comes to mind when i read this post ,it mirrored the real life we're in. Reflecting most who choose to read with no understanding of wat they're reading.Worse are those who don't even bother to read the last few pages. Sm even blaming those who don't guide like the monkey king when the guides were all so close.
Boils dwn to being lazy wen 1 chose not to read. Asking without reading through. At least there r happy ending for tat monkey king wen he humbled to learn.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Wah... once your this post come out, this girl's request rate surely shoot through the roof. But.... no name of the girl??
I asked for her name and remembered it vividly that moment and when going down to pay at the counter, the receptionist turned me off again seeing her moustache... after that can't remember anymore.... I think it starts with an "A"...
Old 05-10-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

5th Oct 2015

Below the latest updated list of Booking Joints and Massage places free for everyone's reference.

Newly added booking joints are Hawaii Karaoke which replace Dolly or Shellina 519 and ChinaTown Massage has change its name to Nice Massage.Do note i did not black list Delta Spa as yet,but its a place where newbies or 1st time NEED TO be EXTRA careful of its pricing to avoid getting chop carrot.Pricing has been unclear since 3 months ago. Not a place recommended for newbies.Its at a tourist trap area.

If there is anything i missed out or not right,please correct me.If there are things to add,do let me know. Do note that due to the word limit in each post,i have chosen to divide the Batam Cheong List into 2 parts. Fuck joint,massage on part 1 and KTV,Pub,Disco,Live Music,Bars etc on part 2.

Thank you.

For Batam Newbie,read the Beginner's Walk-Through Guide for 1st Time Batam Visitor to at least know how to get there and find accommodation which is gonna be you safe-house when you are there.

I am using this forum's Hide Code function so as to cut down the inconvenience cause by newbies who quote my whole long post that may result in some distress to other bros reading this thread.I am also restructuring the list in the months to come too.

Simply Click on the Spoiler Button to release the List for Overnight Booking Joint list and Massage places:

( Click to show/hide )
Batam List Updated on 5th Oct 2015

1.Fuck house/Overnight Booking Joint
Mostly open at 11am+ and close when all the gals are fully booked.

Damage for overnight : 600K to 1.5mil

- Goldbird (aka Sedona, near Batam Star Hotel,Lai Lai)

- Indah2 (in front of Bali Hotel near to NEWTON SPA)

- MM Massage (beside Indah2)

- Permata Indah (near Windsor Foodcourt,opp Hai Hai 2 hotel)

- Happy Massage 8 (Moved to directly opposite its old location,walk further down behind Center Point,centerpoint is beside Formosa)

- Memory (opp Panaroma Hotel or Memory Hotel)

- Orchid Massage - Near Goldbird area (next block)

- Shellina 519 - Beside Dolly (a non-licensed joint sidelined as a hair saloon,advised by taxi driver to be careful of belonging during overnight booking) Find S Hotel and circle around its block to find Hawaii Karaoke.It is diagonally behind it,about 5 mins walk.

- New Berry (moved) : previously call Indah Berry (moved from old location,it has moved again in 2014 to beside Hotel City View,opp Hana Hotel)

- Blue Moon : previously called Beauty Moon. Its a MP + booking joint with fish tank. (Behind Harmony Hotel)

- Bunga Massage (new) : Next to A3 Massage,behind DC Mall (ref A3 massage under massage with special)

- Flamboyan : Opposite Newton Spa - Closed

- Dynasty 99 (near Formosa Hotel) - Closed

- New Berlian (near Formosa Hotel) - Closed

- Queen8933 (near Formosa Hotel) - Closed

Blacklisted Booking Joint :

- Morena 29 - not recommended for newbies (or any joint/s named after Morena in a different number)

2. Massage
Mostly open 10 or 11am and close around mid night.

Basic Damage: HJ :100k,FJ : 200k, SYT just add 50k-100k more (Do bargain,as you will almost ALWAYS be quote a higher price shown) Always bargain down the price as you are likely to be quoted higher.

Massage with Specials.
- Delta Spa Batam (JL.Komplek Nagoya Hill blok J27-J29, , just outside nagoya hill mall,side entrance): must try, 3 sessions with free sensual HJ,
- Octopus spa (at pacific hotel 8th flr): Also not bad
- Abi Massage: mostly MILF, have seen SYT before
- Ala Mayang (behind Utama Hotel): In Nagoya New Blok, got a size 40 DD gal working there as far as I tried, name lisnya
- Altalanta: Most expensive & high class massage in batam,as far as I know, gals are hand picked and SYT
- Angel massage - opp Hotel Novotel
- Aroma massage: In Sydney Hotel, sungai panas area, also have KTV
- Beauty Moon (Behind Harmony) : It is now Blue Moon Massage
- Best and Better ( near Utama hotel)
- Nice Massage - previously Chinatown Massage(behind Utama Hotel)
- Dessy Massage: MILF, Old hens, cheap fucks. (Closed Down)
- Flower massage (near to Newton)
- Golden Finger(At Batam centre hotel)
- Indo Rasa: Milf
- Javana( infront of furama hotel): mix of milf & syt, however, more towards milf
- Linda Massage: Milf, Old hens, cheap fucks
- Madurani: only HJ
- Moonlight (1 behind Harmony , 1 near wet market pujabahari):Similar with Beauty moon,mix of syt and milf. More towards syt. Refer to Beauty moon/Blue Moon.
- Newton spa & massage: All in 1 place for massage, KTV and girl booking. Quite Ex place like altalanta.
- Princess massage (behind Utama Hotel): A lot of FL working here trying to hook new base of customers
- Ricson massage( next to windsor hotel, near winsor foodcourt): MILFs, fat ones. cheap place for fun (Closed Down)
- SS massage : just opened less than 3. One lady by the name NEYA, know jua gen
- The hills ( Behind NAGOYA HILLS MALL, infront of I Hotel, aka bali spring): good massage room, gals rotate from TaiQi massage
- Top One (Near Hong Kong Foodcourt): next to flamingo massage
- Trinity:Got spa and little bit of facility. Room not bad. More on syt & milf (Closed)
- Tropica Asia: Mixed of milf(more) & syt. Massage not bad.
- Vanessa: near Ala mayang in Utama Area
- Massage 69 - opposite BCS mall (in one of the small lane ,beside is Reborn message)
- K8 massage - used to be clean,recently 2014 it has known to provide special service
- D'avant Asia Massage - fairly new,7 o'clock behind Utama Hotel with album to choose girl
- Pepy Massage - fairly new,Nearby to D'avant Asia Massage with album.
- Tulip salon and massage: so far tried clean (unverified bbbj & fj) - updated,its dirty - verified.

Newly added :

- 28 massage - around Hotel Romance
- A3 Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Good one Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Sinar Kuda Mas - around Hotel Romance
- Eline Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Kings (or Kyings) Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Beautiful Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Bintang Massage - around Hotel Romance
- Keyza Massage - (B2B massage) behind DC mall,in front of Pagoda Hotel
- Hallo Kitty Massage - Beside Keyza Massage

- A5 Massage - around Utama Hotel
- DC Vanessa Massage - around DC mall,not around Hotel Romance
- Pas Massage - behind Gloris Hotel , opp Hans Inn (a banned place)
- Ocean Massage - around Harbour Bay area but not in Harbour Bay (B2B massage)

Reference for the newly added and its map or HERE

Blacklisted Massage Shop

- Pas Massage (Near Newtown,behind Gloris Hotel)

In-house massage in hotel rooms with special

- Sentosa Hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 452 345
- LaiLai Mutiara Hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 457 000
- Goodway Hotel (TaiQi massage) Tel: +62 778 426 888
- Formosa Hotel (King's massage) Tel: +62 778 42 6789
- Suruni Hotel in-house massage
- Virgo Hotel in-house massage:
- Seruni Hotel in-house massage Tel +62 778 458 333
- The Hills in-house massage Tel: +62 778 458888
- Trinity Hotel in-house massage (Trinity spa) Tel: +62 778 459109. Spa tel: +62 778 452618
- Utama hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 426222
- Gideon Hotel -Justme Massage Tel: +62 778 430420

CLEAN Massage.
(some can occasionally provide special with consent from Masseur)

- Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre top floor(Inside Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre)
- 89 Hotel Massage (inside Hotel89 in-house)
- Universal Massage (near Harapan Baru Hotel, Lovina Inn Penuin)
- Sky massage
- Crown: more for family
- Bahari: Clean joint, however, someone ever mention gotten HJ before, not me...
- Canti Pajit: There are a few in this area, not sure if this is the one with special
- Star massage and salon

- Utama Hotel

- Tropical bali (near Altalanta),can go with GF (occasionally may have special - unverified)
- Isabella, 5 star massage, ESA ( all in Nagoya Hill Mall): All clean, no need to think about it

- Bridge Massage & Reflexology - nearby Formosa Hotel

- Sawadee massage (got 2 branches,One in Nagoya hills Mall, 3rd floor, and the other in Top 100 Mall Peniun, just outside beside the money changer)

- Reborn Massage (Ruko Penuim Block R no 1 Near BCS Shopping Mall Batam, 29444) - other branch at opp Nagoya Hill Mall

- Man Zu Massage - At the 2nd floor of Harbour Bay Mall

- Sports massage: good clean massage if you need some hard massage
- Ria massage ( beside DC mall) - Closed
- Winspa
- Fresh Massage: ( in front of DC mall area) - Closed

Click on the picture for a bigger view of the Batam Map.

Continue to Part 2 of the List on Pubs/Bars/Disco/Live Music

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

...continued from Page 1 of the Batam List

Click on the Spoiler button to release the list for KTVs/Disco/Pubs/Bars/Live Music :

( Click to show/hide )
3. KTV/Disco
Mostly open around 7pm
Damage for overnight : 1.2 - 1.6 juta onward

Alisan (lvl 4 of Formosa Hotel) 20 - 30 gals.
Damage for sitting: 250K+
Damage for overnight: around 1.3 juta and up
KTV Room rental : 75k/hr (small room),150k/hr (big room)

M1 KTV(Harbour Bay) 60 gals
Damage for sitting: 300K
Damage for overnight: 1.6 mil+

Memory KTV (near Lucy's Oarhouse) in front of Panorama Hotel.
Scorpion KTV (dont know where)

BC Billiard Centre Pubs and KTV - Refer to my 16th trip Batam summary

Morena Club and KTV - A small open hall concept KTV with Karaoke facilities

4. Disco

Pacific Disco - Large ballroom, the only disco where it is possible to have a "conversation" with someone.

Newton Disco - at Newton Hotel, also knows as "Planet 2" ("Planet Dua"). More packed, darker and with louder music than Pacific.

Planet Disco - at Planet Holiday Hotel. The smallest among these 3. Seedy and dark, not really recommended if one does not feel comfortable in a place with ill reputation.

Planet 3 ("Planet Tiga") - near Jodoh. Nice place and well patronized, but icy air condition.

Titanium Club (new) - Harbour Bay Mall 2nd floor

6. Pubs & Bars - Unsorted

Info from online 4 years ago (another set of info state it reopens Dec 2014): The Sphinx Disco, located in the Seruni Hotel is another good late night venue with loud music and beautiful single girls. Most nights they do not charge entry fee though drinks are expensive. Around 50,000Rp for a mixed spirits drink.

Pubs and Bars in Nagoya

Area around Harmoni Hotel, Panorama Regency Hotel, and Goodway Hotel is known as the area of Nagoya Entertainment District, or often called the NED.

Along the way there are plenty of pubs, bars and nightclubs such as:

1. Lucy's Oarhouse which is the most popular pub in Batam which also serves meals and snacks.
2. Go Go Bar
3. PP Banana which is open from 2 pm only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
4. Rio Rita, located just opposite Lucy's Oarhouse.
5. Jungle Bar, on the right side of Lucy's Oarhouse which is the oldest bar in Batam.
6. Classics, located next to the Jungle Bar.
7. Red Cock Inn, located just opposite Classics which offers a menu of Europe and Asian.
8. Ice Pub, located next to Classics, which is also one of the oldest pubs in Batam.
9. Step Music Lounge
10. Hard Chilli Cafe
11. George's Bar
12. Last Pub
13. Bistro
14. Red Rose
15. Beyond Bars

If you just want to enjoy a night at the bar or pub in the hotel where you stay, the list below can be a reference:

1. Tampico is a Mexican themed bar at the Novotel Hotel
2. Tavern is located in Panorama Regency Hotel
3. Planet Holiday Hotel with a bar on the rooftop exactly on the 21st floor.
4. Wine Bar in Goodway Hotel.

If you like live music or clubbing then Nagoya offers many options Nightclubs Live Music, among others:

1. No Name bar at Harmoni Hotel
2. Sphinx and Ozone Nightclubs is very popular among local residents of Batam.
3. Pacific Disco at the Pacific Hotel.
4. The Summit at Planet Holiday Hotel.

Pub and Bar at Waterfront City are:

1. The Queen Restaurant & Cafe, this is a restaurant and bar that is most popular in the Waterfront City area much visited by expatriates who are working in the area of Tanjung Uncang.
2. Danny II Bar is located next to Queen Restaurant & Cafe, a bar offering beer and wine selection is open from 5 pm until dawn.
3. The Monkey Bar is a bar that is located on the beach exactly behind Harris Resort Hotel.

Sekupang Area

1. UV Room at STC mall (Star Trade Center Mall)

7. Others
Blue bird Taxi : meter taxi - Phone:+62 778 421234
Silver Cab - Phone : +62 778 461000

In the event of an Emergency which you least expected,eg.you accidentally broke the law,you lost your passport etc etc...call the below if you are a tourist from Singapore :

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 05-10-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

I actually printed out bro Nono's list during my 1st visit last week:

Damage: HJ :100k,FJ : 200k, SYT just add 50k-100k more (Recommend to bargain,as you will almost ALWAYS be quote a higher price shown)

Blacklisted Booking Joint :
- 28 Massage (in front DC Mall): previously call Massage 82
- Morena 29 - or any joint/s named after Morena in a different number
- MM Massage
- Pas Massage (Near Newtown,behind Gloris Hotel)

2. Massage
Mostly open 10 or 11am and close around mid night.

Massage with Specials.
• 28 massage - around Hotel Romance
• A3 Massage - around Hotel Romance
• A5 Massage - around Utama Hotel
• Abi Massage: mostly MILF, have seen SYT before
• Ala Mayang (behind Utama Hotel): In Nagoya New Blok
• Angel massage - opp Hotel Novotel
• Aroma massage: In Sydney Hotel, sungai panas area, also have KTV
• Atlanta: Most expensive & high class massage in batam
• Beautiful Massage - around Hotel Romance
• Beauty Moon (Behind Harmony) : It is now Blue Moon Massage
• Best and Better ( near Utama hotel)
• Bintang Massage - around Hotel Romance
• Chinatown Massage(behind Utama Hotel)
• D'avant Asia Massage - fairly new,7 o'clock behind Utama Hotel with album to choose girl
• DC Vanessa Massage - around DC mall,not around Hotel Romance
• Delta Spa Batam (JL.Komplek Nagoya Hill blok J27-J29, just outside nagoya hill mall, side entrance): must try, 3 sessions with free sensual HJ,
• Eline Massage - around Hotel Romance
• Flower massage (near to Newton)
• Golden Finger(At Batam centre hotel)
• Good one Massage - around Hotel Romance
• Hallo Kitty Massage - Beside Keyza Massage
• Indo Rasa: Milf (more) and syt

In-house massage in hotel rooms with special
• Formosa Hotel (King's massage) Tel: +62 778 42 6789
• Gideon Hotel -Justme Massage Tel: +62 778 430420
• Goodway Hotel (TaiQi massage) Tel: +62 778 426 888
• LaiLai Mutiara Hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 457 000
• Sentosa Hotel in-house massage Tel: +62 778 452 345

CLEAN Massage (some can occasionally provide special with consent from Masseur)
• 89 Hotel Massage (inside Hotel89 in-house)
• Bahari: Clean joint, however, someone ever mention gotten HJ before, not me...
• Beautiful massage: so far as I tried. Behind Newton spa and hotel
• Bridge Massage & Reflexology - nearby Formosa Hotel
• Canti Pajit: There are a few in this area, not sure if this is the one with special
• Crown: more for family
• Fresh Massage: ( in front of DC mall area) - Closed
• Isabella, 5 star massage, ESA ( all in Nagoya Hill Mall): All clean, no need to think about it
• Man Zu Massage - At the 2nd floor of Harbour Bay Mall
• Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre top floor (Inside Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre)
• Reborn Massage (Ruko Penuim Block R no 1 Near BCS Shopping Mall Batam) - other branch at opp Nagoya Hill Mall
• Ria massage ( beside DC mall) - Closed
Old 05-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Nobody seen the newly opened Dynasty Ktv at the crossroad to jodoh/NED? Near instar hotel.

However, not sure if the previous dynasty 99 shifted here or what.

To all the hunters out there, be caution of wechat if you are not a fan of dinosaur. . Many look like Velociraptor in picture, turn out to be like Stegosaurus. However, they are busty if you like it.

Just sharing, Singapore Posb/DBS bank atm daily limit draw are 2k (around 20 million rupiah. While Indonesia BRI bank atm are at 5 million rupiah and you have to draw 5 times if it dispense 50k note and not 100k note, 5k rupiah bank charges monthly for mataining of the account
Old 05-10-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
pay99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Nobody seen the newly opened Dynasty Ktv at the crossroad to jodoh/NED? Near instar hotel.

However, not sure if the previous dynasty 99 shifted here or what.

To all the hunters out there, be caution of wechat if you are not a fan of dinosaur. . Many look like Velociraptor in picture, turn out to be like Stegosaurus. However, they are busty if you like it.

Just sharing, Singapore Posb/DBS bank atm daily limit draw are 2k (around 20 million rupiah. While Indonesia BRI bank atm are at 5 million rupiah and you have to draw 5 times if it dispense 50k note and not 100k note, 5k rupiah bank charges monthly for mataining of the account
just to share if i need cash like 1-2k sgd cash...most of the time i ask the ktv to use my card. they can give you cash but at 5%...but i think is still better than use atm......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread