The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2015, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Any bro here happen to be in Jakarta next weekend?
Old 28-09-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
beachaway is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros, i am heading to jkt next week. have not been there for a year already.
any good joints near grand hyatt/Plaza indonesia?
the only one i heard of is Delta Spa...
Old 28-09-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ribit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Romp in Jakarta Mega Kunningan

My FR for Reva;

Went to this hotel spa, at the reception area waiting to register, saw 3 ML walking passed, 2 are looking hot, so ask the recption what's their name.... Thought Reva looked great will go for that and she's free for 1.5hrs Woah.

Mai Too Liao, booked her. Went to the room then change and wait..... 5min s later she came in, smiled, then prepared the room, took a basin to wash my feet with warm water....ahhhhh.

Went tover to massage bed, lie face down, started SOP massage.... occasionally brushes fingers around junior, then massage buttock, felt like rimming with lite brushes....straight marikita

Then told to turn over, sop again, untill leg massage, brushes around junior again, so paiseh already all in full attention.... then she smiled and winked, wah got chance.... so spoke to her as she continued stomach massage, every round lightly touches junior's base.... eye to eye, then she poppped, ok i'm done with the massage anything else????

I smiled then say what else can you do? She said you tell me.... I signalled Hand/Mouth/Bottom? She giggled and say ohhh.....make love...... giggled, said ok, then the party begin, really really tight and wet and wild.....went thru about 40mins, tried at least 5 different styles... then finished the deed.... She told me my name is Reva, remember....She smiled then clear the room, serve me my hot ginger tea

Body: 9/10 (Slim and firm around 1.6m)
Boob: arround 32B
Massage: 8/10 (professional type with teasing....i guess depends on chemistry with ML, didn't get that from another ML in the SPA)
GFE: 8/10
Damage: As I stayed in that hotel with SPA inclusive, so only gave Reva US100. To me it's worth every cent for the 2hrs non stop action pact on a saturday evening even i know it's on the high side
RTM: Sure

Will give a few FR....later
Old 29-09-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dummydummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Romp in Jakarta Mega Kunningan

hi bro, what is the haze condition in jakarta now? i heading there this weekend thanks! of course will roam around for happy ending too
Old 29-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Teriyaki00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys - how is the party scene in north Jakarta (Kota)? Thanks seniors !
Old 29-09-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Romp in Jakarta Mega Kunningan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummydummy View Post
hi bro, what is the haze condition in jakarta now? i heading there this weekend thanks! of course will roam around for happy ending too
I also going there this weekend that's why today was looking around for more 'powerful' mask.
Old 30-09-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teriyaki00 View Post
Guys - how is the party scene in north Jakarta (Kota)? Thanks seniors !
The clubbing scene in north Jakarta has more working ladies as compared to the newer and grander establishments in south Jakarta (for eg: X2, dragonfly, fishbowl).

More drugs can be found in clubs in the north and ecstasy can be bought easily.
Old 30-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Classic Terminal 2

Suspect there are a lot of bros like me who only go to Classic Terminal 1 on F2. It was quite a while before I dared to go up to F5.

If ur making the trip all the way to Classic Hotel, it’s a no-brainer that u should check out both floors. Why limit urself to half the girls there? (not including spa and KTV). Both floors require a minimum, so all u have to do is buy a drink while ur looking. On Sundays u can look for free, even.

The system, pricing, MO is the same on F5 as on F1. U can take 1 or 2 girls. There is roughly the same number of girls on F5 as on F2.

Can’t say that the average of the F5 girls is better or worse than F2, but can say that the best girls I’ve ever seen at Classic were all on F5, and from the pack of girls way at the back. Those girls were absolute stunners. One in particular took my breath away. Couldn’t believe that there are such girls in Indonesia! But that doesn’t mean that there’s always a stunner at any given time. It’s a matter of luck.

The only difference is the physical layout. F5 is huge because there are no pool tables. The girls sit on tiers on both sides of the stage, not on sofas against the opposite wall. That’s a big problem because it’s like a fishbowl (but without the glass window), so u can’t get a close look at the girls – especially the ones in the far back.

Note that sometimes the hottest girls aren’t sitting out on the tiers.

Once I had a mamasan ask me if I like “small” girls. That made me wonder for a moment if I looked like a guy that liked “small” girls, but I figured I had nothing to lose, so said “Yes”. She disappeared through a door and came back with a cute, lively, small girl.

Another time a mamasan kept pointing to various girls, but there wasn’t anyone interesting. Then I mentioned a name to her and she said wait and disappeared through another door and later that girl came out.

The last time a mamasan came up to me and smiled like I was special and called over 2 real SYTs with her laser. They weren’t sitting with the other girls, they were sitting at a small table by themselves as if they were being kept in reserve for someone special.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
beachaway is Cool - loads of Potential

Any lobang for out all massage to hotel?
Old 02-10-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachaway View Post
Any lobang for out all massage to hotel?
Actually, there isn't a very good stable in Jakarta that provides outcall massage to hotel (if you see the ads in Jakarta post, most of them is overpriced and you can't guarantee is good).

So before you book a hotel, try to see if the hotel has a Spa or Massage Centre, then try to do outcall and nego.
Old 02-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
Monkay81 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMonkay81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, if I'm looking for KTV(like what we have in SG), where is the best place to go?

Am in Jakarta for work and feel like having some fun tonite.

Thanks!
Old 02-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkay81 View Post
Bros, if I'm looking for KTV(like what we have in SG), where is the best place to go?

Am in Jakarta for work and feel like having some fun tonite.

Thanks!
Sun City KTV has several China Girls but I am not too sure about the price.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Sun City KTV rate

China gal 800k/hr + 600k 'tip'

Indo gal 600k/hr + 300k tip

prices for company 'in room' only. FJ not garunteed, may need negotiate and pay extra

I think min 3 hrs, and rooms have min charge depending on size. I think for Indo gals, their fee counts towards min room charge, but not for China gals.

Overall, a bit expensive and not great value IMO. Most cutomer are Rich Indos or Chinese Businessmen that dont care about price.

Last edited by lost99; 03-10-2015 at 01:44 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
laihongg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone keen to go Classic this evening or Golden Crown tonight, PM me.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Deathsender is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Jakarta Info

Jakarta bros

I'll be travelling there on coming Tuesday (6th Oct) to Thursday for work ... Any bros in the area want to hangout? Intending to stay at Orchardz Hotel

Just drop me a message and we can arrange from there.

Cheers

Last edited by Deathsender; 05-10-2015 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Change of Hotel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread