The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Martin65 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Melbourne Australia

Any happening in Sydney?
Thanks!
Old 04-10-2015, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

Hi bros

I will be at Melbourne for the next few days and would like to know where are the recommended places for brothel ( and cost). And what would be a good pick up bar in Mel (like our orchard towers)?

Sorry to ask this as I had tried to read the thread but 300 over pages is too much for me to read.

Thank you
Old 04-10-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevusJovi View Post
Hi bros

I will be at Melbourne for the next few days and would like to know where are the recommended places for brothel ( and cost). And what would be a good pick up bar in Mel (like our orchard towers)?

Sorry to ask this as I had tried to read the thread but 300 over pages is too much for me to read.

Thank you
Sorry to blow ur hopes but I think SG FL better dude. U wan ang moh or Asian girl?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 04-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Sorry to blow ur hopes but I think SG FL better dude. U wan ang moh or Asian girl?
I won't mind ang mo although I was hoping that there are Koreans or jap in mel.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Korean got a lot. Just head down to Tope Street South Melbourne. Pretty close to Crown and its kimchi land there. Jap a bit harder to find. So far never encounter a true blue jap...only those Koreans who worked in Japan for a period of time. If u renting car I think west side got quite a few Asian brothels and can get K girls there as well.

30 mins usually cost $140 plus in the city. Head to the outer suburbs would set you back around $110. I have not been chionging for the past 1 year so probably much has changed. I guess let the regulars give u a bit of inside.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 06-10-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Don't go for the wechat ones that shows the girl's face. Very likely its a scam. Go for those whose face got mosaic and only show the bodies. I have a couple of frens who tried and they say its real. But that was last year...dun know how much has changed though. Look at it this way, u pay for wat u get. Which girl in the right mind would charge so cheap and put full face for the whole world to see

Anyway Bro Daniel, when's our next outing. Went to Action last Saturday and man the rooms and service is so good.
very interested in joining next time you guys are out, schedule permitted of course, work and daily grind is killing me
Old 07-10-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Jap can go Sydney to find. Plenty at ginza club. Real japs
Old 10-10-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, there are more Japs in Sydney and the warmest northern states such as Gold Coast and Brisbane. For some reason, there are more there than in Melbourne/Victoria. It seems that there may be more Koreans in Sydney than in Melbourne, but not in anyway scarce in Melbourne.

The standard of Korean girls in the legit venues around Melbourne surely has fallen over the years.
Old 18-10-2015, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be visiting Melbourne first time at end of this month and staying near treasury gardens at spring street. Any good places to go to near that area. Thanks
Old 18-10-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
fwah_master is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfwah_master is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just returned from Melbourne...

Signed up for the 'controversial' dating site Ashley Madison..

All scammers and fake accounts in there...

Wasted A59 for signing up to read their messages...
Old 18-10-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwah_master View Post
I just returned from Melbourne...

Signed up for the 'controversial' dating site Ashley Madison..

All scammers and fake accounts in there...

Wasted A59 for signing up to read their messages...
Hahahaha I just did the same thing as well and my experience is the same as yours!

I picked a few Ang Moh MILFs who look like genuine profiles and sent some winks. I'll find out in the next few days if I get any result. How did you pay $ 59? I think the minimum credit amount to purchase is $ 68.

In regard to cheong in Melbourne, I have not been to any brothel for the last two years because there's A LOT of massage shops in Melbourne where you can do hanky panky. The price for 1x session of 30 mins is max $ 100 but the girls are mostly from China and Vietnam. If you're looking to cheong with a Korean doll, you need to visit a brothel such as Tope St.

The hot spots of massage places are in Sunshine, St Albans, CBD, Preston, Box Hill, Nunawading and Footscray. In each area, there are at least 3-4 massage places where the girls are up for anything. I can't share any info but I can point out where you can get the addresses.

Use wechat and keep an eye on anything that says "massage". Use Fake GPS apps to search at different locations. Scour Locanto for any massage place and give them a call to get the addresses. You should always ask the girl whether they offer "Full Service" before handing in your money. Be clear of what you after and don't be shy to ask upfront or you'll end up with blue balls.

The haircut joint in Preston is quite famous indeed. Recently, I had a session with a Taiwanese girl and she was up for anything. Her face and body were 7/10 and she's in her late 20s. There's also another famous massage place among punters in St Alban. Just google "St Alban massage", do a bit of work with your Google-Fu and I'm sure you'll find it.

All the best!
Old 27-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good luck with Ashley Madison, I doubt there's anything worthwhile but you might never know. I had an account before but everything seemed pretty fake after a couple of days. They routinely contact you once you log on, just check the emails of people interested in you, you can disregard those that come in after X hours after you log on. Real profiles are kind of like yours with faces masked out. They spend as much time as you do on your profile so don't have too much expectations for a nymphomaniacal milf.
Old 04-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
starns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Yeah $400 is expensive and i cant bear to part with that money....yet. :P
I guess the consolation is the girls are usually younger and appear hotter. But I just think about the prices in Singapore FL Dome 2, girls going for 100-120/hr/shot. I will definitely try out one of these girls before i head back to Singapore for good at the end of the year. Will provide an FR here when i actually try.
I've been semi active on and off but generally the girls you get at the 400/hr/shot are pretty good. I've had this korean/russian mix with a rocking bod which gave me a fantabulous bbbj.

Also exams make everyone sad.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starns View Post
I've been semi active on and off but generally the girls you get at the 400/hr/shot are pretty good. I've had this korean/russian mix with a rocking bod which gave me a fantabulous bbbj.

Also exams make everyone sad.
Where did you kind her? Any FR mate?
Old 06-11-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
starns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the posts listed on ozrurou or nightmel. This led me to the line/wechat/website where she was listed. The ladies available change daily. I'd be happy to PM the name of the website/lady to any bro that wants.

FR-wise I say 10/10 would RTF but budget is a huge constraint.

After deciding on the time, got the location and quickly headed down. Generally the locations are pretty nice apartments/hotels relatively near melbourne central(Walking distance/short tram with in the free tram zone)

Got buzzed up and opened the door to the the one of the hottest bods I've seen. Immediately began to internally suppress my nosebleed.

Headed to shower and when I got out and went into the room, my mouth hung open as I stared at the huge pair of lovely knockers.

I'm not going to go into the fine details but holy shit, with her skills and looks I very nearly came from her bbbj. told her to stop and then proceeded to bang her for as long as I could take it.(Didn't take long)

So there was about half an hour left on the clock and I decided to grab a smoke. When I was done she started to tease me again and asked if I wanted a second round. Being the horndog that I am, I immediately said yes and went to rinse my mouth and chew on a mint.

She then proceeded to blow me again and then hop on to ride me. Again, I didn't take long to blow my load.

All throughout she was moaning and seemed like she really enjoyed it. The GFE was on point throughout and damn as I write this, I'm just thinking about that huge pair of headlights again.

like mentioned previously 10/10 would RTF if I had cash

plus point is that she speaks english as well (:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1