The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sooperdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
are all the girls syts? most bros here do not want milfs
there are many cheap milfs in shenzhen
but at 50 rmb per pop they are either too old or the service too lousy
What i had was around 21y/o young syt, had pictures doing gym and quite in shape. Bro we are talking here 1300-1600Yuan not 50 rmb so the product has to be nice, rest you can choose from pictures and book.
Old 03-10-2015, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shenzhen KTV

wads 5/15/20 cat...???
Old 03-10-2015, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperdick View Post
What i had was around 21y/o young syt, had pictures doing gym and quite in shape. Bro we are talking here 1300-1600Yuan not 50 rmb so the product has to be nice, rest you can choose from pictures and book.
yes at 1300 rmb surely good quality becos that is about 400 singapore dollars
so shenzhen price really overtaking prices in spore for prcs as bro stamphere mentioned earlier
the fear is by 2016 the spore govt will let the dollar drop to 1 to 4 against the yuan
better book your air tickets to china now,spend while you can before it- the sing dollar drops further
Old 03-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
the fear is by 2016 the spore govt will let the dollar drop to 1 to 4 against the yuan
This is very catastrophic!

With the current exchange rate of 4.5 it's already cheaper to eat a simple meal in Singapore than Shenzhen.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:05 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
With the current exchange rate of 4.5 it's already cheaper to eat a simple meal in Singapore than Shenzhen.
as you mentioned some time back ,even the price of buying an apartment in downtown shenzhen is out of reach for most ordinary singaporean old uncles
maybe one day singapore will considering merging and become a province of prc china, by then china will be a economic superpower in the global economy
Old 04-10-2015, 04:31 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
as you mentioned some time back, even the price of buying an apartment in downtown shenzhen is out of reach for most ordinary singaporean old uncles

maybe one day singapore will considering merging and become a province of prc china, by then china will be a economic superpower in the global economy
Luohu and Futian district properties are really out of reach for ordinary Singaporeans.
Only way to retire cheaply in China is to stay in those 3rd tier towns like Changping or Danshui.

But the funny thing about China's 3rd tier towns is they have 1st tier public transportation such as high speed and metro trains.
No country in the world has such a government that invested so heavily on 1st tier public transport infrastructure even in the most backward towns.

This shows how rich China is now.
It is not uncommon for the China man to throw stacks of RMB inside the KTV room when they go crazy!

Hahaha Singapore will be like an offshore state Hawaii of USA.
If that happens old man will jump out of his grave!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 04-10-2015 at 04:43 AM.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sooperdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=MichaelWinn;13656705]yes at 1300 rmb surely good quality becos that is about 400 singapore dollars
so shenzhen price really overtaking prices in spore for prcs as bro stamphere mentioned earlier
better book your air tickets to china now,spend while you can before it- the sing dollar drops further

Bro what i see, Singapore has what china rejected or overused WLs n MILFs whom here chinese are bored but they make huge money in Lion City. My ex SB moved last year to Singapore and says making every month SG$10K sitting in KTV. There you can Rub a girl for $30 but in China for 120Yuan you can not even touch a girl. So bros this is the reason you pay 1300-1600 for nice stuff, besides Shenzhen, Guangzhou are expensive places and these girls rent apartments in expensive districts nice buildings.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Replied already bro!
hello bros. Those brothers who tried out this contact is it still available? It is very sad indeed that after xi took charge, bonking around this places are really pricey. so different from the sz i visited years ago where you get to bring back one for only 250rmb
Old 08-10-2015, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
hello bros. Those brothers who tried out this contact is it still available? It is very sad indeed that after xi took charge, bonking around this places are really pricey. so different from the sz i visited years ago where you get to bring back one for only 250rmb
Yea, in fact I also want to hear from other brothers if they have taken from this contact.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Walked around XXC and LHC but no FL around even until midnight. Only saw one old hag at XXC but not that desperate yet.

On the way to airport I chatted with Taxi driver what other places. He said he knows a place that does one dragon service guaranteed. I asked him to swing by on the way to airport so I can pick up a card. The sauna is next to a lake.

I got the card and briefly spoke to the manager. He said they got all services and the charges vary by girl quality (e.g. model, GND, MILF, AngPai, etc).

I didnt have time to try anything as didnt want to miss my flight. Maybe my next trip.

Any bros have tried this place? If you have you will know where it is without me telling you. The location is quite unique. What are the girls like and what is damage?

If you want their contact and address PM me. I will share on condition you go try the place and share your experience.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
lling you. The location is quite unique. What are the girls like and what is damage?

the place and share your experience.
near a lake? must be in the futian area
many of the spas in futian offer discreet and special services
luohu area always subject to police checks and raids becos luohu is too well known
in china it is always be good to keep a low profile (for the good joints)
i think president xi's anti vice policy is creating a climate of fear among the china people, no wonder many super rich prcs biz men are playing overseas nowadays such as japan and thailand
Old 10-10-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
booberlicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamphere View Post
Yea, in fact I also want to hear from other brothers if they have taken from this contact.
Can some bros PM contact as will be there end month. Will provide FR after trying
Old 10-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
....no wonder many super rich prcs biz men are playing overseas nowadays such as japan and thailand
Aiya, like that Prez Xi is killng his country's economy leh....
Old 11-10-2015, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Walked around XXC and LHC but no FL around even until midnight. Only saw one old hag at XXC but not that desperate yet.
ce.
lhc luohu cun ,many of the milf tui na massage shops are still happening
raw sex and other specials are still around but only upstairs at the milfs"s rooms
bargain hard for the best price and do not pay them too much cheers
Old 11-10-2015, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think your face not humsup enough.

Everytime those touts will surely approach me.
Either my face too humsup or I too regular!

Quote:
lhc luohu cun, many of the milf tui na massage shops are still happening
raw sex and other specials are still around but only upstairs at the milfs"s rooms
bargain hard for the best price and do not pay them too much cheers
Hahaha this topic of Tui Na MILFs that are good at hard selling comes up again!
Reminds me of those hard sell PRC MILF beauticians on the ground floor of People's Park Complex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1