The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

hey guys... wanna compare my DS SN experience with u all...

i find that within the 100 minutes, normally the "one dragon svc" + FJ is all completed within 20-30 mins. not a lot of 项目 and its pretty rushed. the rest of time is sleep on bed and tok cock etc. do u all experience the same? or my SN gals are inexperienced/buay gan.

now esp with the absence of water beds... really seems not much 项目... the only special service over BBS/KTV/水疗 gal is du long..

in my opinion, for the price of SN gal (900-1200) and with their lack of services now, seems more worthwhile to pay for KTV.. the entertainment time is longer.. whats ur opinion? or is it just i suay
Old 24-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Sauna Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyber_pass View Post
i find that within the 100 minutes, normally the "one dragon svc" + FJ is all completed within 20-30 mins. not a lot of 项目 and its pretty rushed. the rest of time is sleep on bed and tok cock etc. do u all experience the same? or my SN gals are inexperienced/buay gan.

now esp with the absence of water beds... really seems not much 项目... the only special service over BBS/KTV/水疗 gal is du long..

in my opinion, for the price of SN gal (900-1200) and with their lack of services now, seems more worthwhile to pay for KTV.. the entertainment time is longer.. whats ur opinion? or is it just i suay
Not just in Danshui but it's the norm in South China now.
Most Sauna establishments are closed.
As there're no longer establishments that will uphold ISO standards the service capability of Sauna girls will be up to themselves.
Those that are operating secretly dare not to be too strict on the Sauna girls for fear of high staff turnover.

Basically you'll get BBBJ, AR and total of 2 shots with CIM or FJ.
The Sauna sex menu service in the past is gone for now.

KTV or Spa girls may not give you a BJ much less BBBJ.

Up you my 1 humble rep point.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 24-09-2015 at 06:52 PM.
Old 25-09-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yeah no more ISO standard... other than what u mention, also throw in the "mouth watering the body" which is kinda lame...

i guess i was disappointed because i encountered a laojiao from ktv who was so service focused.. 1/2 hour after fj (when i still exhausted), she lick my nips for very long and gave me a bbbj.. it left me so high and sensitive that i squirt plain water from my cock when it accidentally touch her body afterward (auto squirt when there was no deliberate touching of my cock!)

wa lau eh....
Old 25-09-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

upped u 14.....
Old 25-09-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
yeah no more ISO standard... other than what u mention, also throw in the "mouth watering the body" which is kinda lame...

i guess i was disappointed because i encountered a laojiao from ktv who was so service focused.. 1/2 hour after fj (when i still exhausted), she lick my nips for very long and gave me a bbbj.. it left me so high and sensitive that i squirt plain water from my cock when it accidentally touch her body afterward (auto squirt when there was no deliberate touching of my cock!)

wa lau eh....
Wah. Sibeh Shiok ah!
Old 25-09-2015, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah no more ISO standard...
i guessouching of my cock!)

wa lau eh....
in a twist of fate the prc iso standard is now instead found in the geylang cat 150 whore houses
these are the foreign talent that spore really needs
prc girls who can service mens dicks haha
Old 25-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Walan eh sibei ho!

Quote:
upped u 14.....
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
in a twist of fate the prc iso standard is now instead found in the geylang cat 150 whore houses
Hahaha well said!

Old 26-09-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

which lor/house has the nearest to ISO quality?

Quote:
Old 26-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

upped u 14 points

Quote:
Old 27-09-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

hey guys, if u had up my pts and would like me to up back, please leave your name when upping.

also, post a reply to this thread so that there is a recent post that i can action on. thanks
Old 10-10-2015, 02:53 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Special promotion rate on Ramada Emerald Hotel (Oct 2015)

Team Phillip brings to you a special promotional rate on the standard room at this hotel, only available via booking with Team Phillip for your travel to Danshui.

To show my appreciation to all the brother new and valued regular customers, that supports Team Phillip all this while. We have arrange a special rate for your visit.

Standard room rate per night at this hotel is as follow.
Normal Walk-in Rate - RMB 508.00
Other sales/agent/discount Rate - RMB 468.00

Team Phillip (TP) Special Rates
(TP) New Customer Rate - RMB 418.00

(TP) Valued Regular Customer Rate - RMB 398.00

So do take this opportunity to test out this hotel at a special rate and enjoy the luxurious 5 star emmenities. Team Phillip will always strive to get the best rates and services for you.

Do contact me for more details.

*Terms and conditions applies, Rates are currently fixed for this month but subject to changes by the hotel the next month.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Tel/Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Wechat / LINE: feilipu8864
Email: [email protected]
Old 10-10-2015, 02:56 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This Month’s Promotion in Danshui (Oct 2015)

Team Phillip is having a promotion for those having their KTV session either in Legend KTV or Emerald KTV at Danshui in the month of October 2015.

We will be providing 1 dozen free Budweiser beer for every spending of RMB 1800 and above.

This promotion is available via booking with Team Phillip on KTV sessions and not applicable with other promotions currently also running unless confirmed by Team Phillip.

Terms and Conditions do applies, so please feel free to contact me for more details or additional benefit you can get with this deal.

Please do add my wechat and contact me for more details and other promotional freebies and information.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Tel/Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Wechat / LINE: feilipu8864
Email: [email protected]
Old 11-10-2015, 04:14 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

good news for all those flying to hong kong airport
once the hong kong to beijing high speed railway is completed
you can travel direct from hong kong to huizhou by railway train
click link below for the news
http://gd.qq.com/a/20151010/045765.h...15&ptlang=2052
Old 11-10-2015, 05:15 AM
Samster

High Speed Railway

Quote:
good news for all those flying to hong kong airport
once the hong kong to beijing high speed railway is completed
you can travel direct from hong kong to huizhou by railway train
click link below for the news
http://gd.qq.com/a/20151010/045765.h...15&ptlang=2052
Walan eh China is damn loaded!

Keep building high speed railway throughout the country.

Old 12-10-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

Re: High Speed Railway

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Walan eh China is damn loaded!

Keep building high speed railway throughout the country.

china actually has a long term project that is together with the ASEAN countries to build a railway from yunan kunming that goes all the way to vietnam, malaysia and down to spore
no news on that yet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1