The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

I was in SR a few weeks ago...managed to 'up' a good looking 'semi-milf' from a T-shirt stall in the Night Market...asked her if she would like to meet after work for a drink..she suggested the "Triangle Bar". Met there, had a drink, and back to the hotel. She was a great bonk. Gave her a tip... Bros, it sure beat getting half drunk & dropping lots of $ at a KTV...

I also asked a SYT at a seafood restaurant if she'd like to meet after work..no luck, but she sure smiled at me when I came by the next evening...

Good hunting!
Old 02-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
formingboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone recommend female tour guide for siem reap? My friends and I would be going during Aug period.

TIA.
Old 21-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by formingboi View Post
Can anyone recommend female tour guide for siem reap? My friends and I would be going during Aug period.

TIA.
Actually i would suggest you to book a local khmer gal for overnight service and then ask her to be yr tour guide. I believe there will be alot of khmer ladies willing to oblidge. I was in phnom penh 2 weeks ago n d going rate for ON is about usd50, so i guess SR shld not be more expensive then PP.

Hope to hear yr FR. I might go SR next mth.
Old 21-08-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Somehow I feel that......................
Go to any KTVs in SR, and you can choose and pick the prettiest girl to your liking for 50-100 USD.......
Hi bro, nice to meet u again. So is this 50-100 USD for ST or LT.
Tks again.
Old 21-08-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmeister View Post
I was in SR a few weeks ago...managed to 'up' a good looking 'semi-milf' from a T-shirt stall in the Night Market...asked her if she would like to meet after work for a drink..she suggested the "Triangle Bar". Met there, had a drink, and back to the hotel. She was a great bonk. Gave her a tip... Bros, it sure beat getting half drunk & dropping lots of $ at a KTV...

I also asked a SYT at a seafood restaurant if she'd like to meet after work..no luck, but she sure smiled at me when I came by the next evening...

Good hunting!
sounds very thrilling
Old 21-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi bro, nice to meet u again. So is this 50-100 USD for ST or LT.
Tks again.
Hi Bro,

It is for LT but most of the girls like early release to attend to their affairs.
Old 27-09-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

mysoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Was there. Due to limited time didn't have much "action time". But managed to do 2 ST.

First day arrive at Siem Reap, free pick-up from airport. Checkin, rest and prepared for dinner. Hungry as didn't eat breakfast and lunch. Hotel tuk2 driver (Wyna) suggest go buffet, fusion of cambodian/western food with traditional dance show. Selection of food not bad. For USD15 per pax much cheaper than buffet in KL. After dinner, tuk2 driver drive us around the town and KTV for some action. He suggested Toptown (as I expected). He assure me the girls and price are quite reasonable compare to other reputable KTV.

Arrive at Toptown, outside some seasoned WL. Shit, thinking of leaving. Wyna asked us to go inside. Entered the KTV and wow alot of SYTs calling you honey, sweetheart, lou gong. I'm impressedl. Friendly papasan asked, sing/drink first or tapau. Wyna suggested we spend couple of bucks hang around there to ensure we get girls with good attitude b4 we tapau . Spend about 1 hour, room charge waived. My fair skinned SYT speak some simple english. Paid for ST USD70 at the KTV and give my hotel room no. The girls will only stay up to 1 am (about 2 hours/1 shot). May get more if she likes you. She arrived 5 min later. Have some fun, I treat her gently and get some extra service. Tips her 20 USD. Next day wake up feeling energetic at 5 am visit Angkor Wat

12 hours at Angkor Wat, tired go back hotel rest. At night go Pubstreet and Old Market. Nothing much there except for pesky tuk2 driver. No FL approach us tonight. Maybe ungker like us hang out at pub instead of club. Went back to hotel. After shower, can't sleep. Go lobby smoke. Night receptionist surprised I didn't bring girl. He know a innocent student looking for extra cash for Mandarin tuition. But only ST as staying with family. Girl arrived. Her mandarin better me. . Tips the receptionist and pay USD50 to the girl. Service and look so so but who cares, it's a 18 years old SYT.

Tired of Pubstreet. Wyna bring us to local Pub Street AKA beer garden. Saw lots of girls sitting outside. Choose a local Khmer girl. The girls here don't speak any english. Mostly dark skinned. Wyna helped us to translate. The girls are shy toward foreigner but I found them warm and sexier compare to those fun loving KTV girls. My buddy girl refused to go out so I didn't offer to take mine. Wyna said my girl really interested in me. Since I'm going back tomorrow, no chance to explore this area.

Overall Siem Reap is not bad. Clean, friendly, safe and layback. Not cheap due to current exchange rate. Some middle aged 'barang" we meet advised to avoid Wechat girls due to bad service and some are ladyboy. Unless ladyboy is your things. BTW, my budget hotel charged USD10 perday for extra guest. Which I successfully avoided by tipping USD5 to the only night receptionist working there.
Old 27-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

mysoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continued from my previous post...

Before my visit to Siem Reap middle of this month, I didn't ask for any contact for the best looking or good service FL/WL/ML/MP. If I wish to bonk the best girl, I might as well do it in KL. Cheaper and save on flight and hotel. The only research I have done (from internet) are expensive KTV/joint to avoid, acceptable cost for ST and LT, places that most ppl hang out, budget hotel which allow guest and your own daily budget.

I prefer to explore on my own to experience and discover the charm of the local girls. I also notice most waitresses and legit massage girl are quite cute and charming . Take your time to chat and have a few beer with your tuk2 driver, local ppl/expat at the bar or restaurant. This town is tourist friendly.

As an inexperience ungker, this is just my own humble opinion.
Old 24-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
was at old night market last night, and those SYT are hungry.
They were blocking my path and say "massage, special, happy ending". some are hugging me till i gengs.
How much these syt massage girls in this old market charge for st or LT. Tks
Old 28-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Bros, there is a very good movie about Cambodia prostituition rackets.
Titled SKINTRADE,
starring Dolph Lundgren and Tony Jaa.
Old 29-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I will be gg siem reap frm 5-8th dec. any bros are there? I will be alone. If u dunmind can go cheong tog. I will be alone. Pls pm me. Thanks
Old 08-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Most Khmer ladies would not stay the whole night, they want to go off after you cum.
Old 17-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
seekingsumazns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, read through some of the previous posts can anyone give an recent recommendations on Siem Reap?

In the beginning of April, I am going there for about 1 week and would like to know some information on pick-up clubs/discos, KTV and etc

seems like everyone posts about using USD, not good to use local currency? thanks for help info.
Old 29-03-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
seekingsumazns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't seen any recent posts except for mine. Will bump this thread to see if anyone else has any info on this area.
Old 29-03-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekingsumazns View Post
Hi bros, read through some of the previous posts can anyone give an recent recommendations on Siem Reap?

In the beginning of April, I am going there for about 1 week and would like to know some information on pick-up clubs/discos, KTV and etc

seems like everyone posts about using USD, not good to use local currency? thanks for help info.
I'll be nice.. I've been to Cambodia but it was like very long ago. Siem Reap then wasn't quite popular with Singaporean. If you decide to go Angkor Wat, do bring an unwanted passport photo as a pass is needed.

Disco wise, i think might not be much. Pub street is fairly standard. Drinks are cheap, well anywhere apart from Singapore, drinks are cheap. I recall there was a disco called zone one which is about a 15 min ride away from the main area, but it's closed now i believe.

http://www.cambodia-hotels.com/siem-reap/nightlife.htm
http://www.canbypublications.com/sie...-reap-bars.htm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1