The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by candox69 View Post
Hi Brb,
Where is this anglewitch located.
Bangkok's 1 is in Nana plaza 2nd storey
Pattaya's 1 is in walking street
Old 09-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
candox69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Bangkok's 1 is in Nana plaza 2nd storey
Pattaya's 1 is in walking street
Thanks Brb, Your pic is capture in nana or pattaya.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

it's in Nana plaza dude
Old 14-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster

News... for those that are dateless today :P

Carnival Go-Go Bar located on the top level in Nana Plaza is holding a Bull Riding Competition on Thursday, February 14th. Both Angelwitch Go-Go Bars in Nana Plaza and Walking Street, Soi 15 have been decorated for Valentine’s Day. The Angelwitch Show Team will be performing some special Valentine’s shows this Thursday night.
Old 15-02-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
treex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi folks!

Sorry to ruin the moment for you all. Just need an up-to-date enquiry on a few things.

I will be going on 26th February to BKK, and I'll be residing in the Ambassador Suite in Davis Bangkok. Just wondering, if I have some guests with me, which bars would be best to bring them to? They're looking for something interesting, with novelty shows, and perhaps partial nude dancing and the works. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

They are also particular about looks and SYTs - so best if you guys can recommendation a winner for me! Thanks!
Old 15-02-2008, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by treex View Post
Hi folks!

Sorry to ruin the moment for you all. Just need an up-to-date enquiry on a few things.

I will be going on 26th February to BKK, and I'll be residing in the Ambassador Suite in Davis Bangkok. Just wondering, if I have some guests with me, which bars would be best to bring them to? They're looking for something interesting, with novelty shows, and perhaps partial nude dancing and the works. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

They are also particular about looks and SYTs - so best if you guys can recommendation a winner for me! Thanks!

Soi Cowboy: Shebas/Suziewong for the shows, Shark, Baccara for upskirt lookie, long gun and rawhide for the shows.
Old 17-02-2008, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
Got to thank one of the bro who took the pic of the "girl" which I must say "He" is very beautiful and having all "His" job done up. But too bad beside the V, "He" never get to op on "His" nipples and ring!!! Of all the nips of girls I see before all are not that small like MAN!!! So the conclusion is......everything is possible!!!

Also look at the scar on "His" abdomen, clearly indicate ops was done. "He" must be short of cash at that moment so the scar wasn't done up and the nipple wasnt done up.

http://samsforum.com/sammybo...ml#post2576885
http://samsforum.com/welcome...ml#post2581420
Hi all,

just went down to midnite today. confirmed that there are 4 katoeys there..so be careful when you are there on the 'gals'...
Old 17-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
Hi all,

just went down to midnite today. confirmed that there are 4 katoeys there..so be careful when you are there on the 'gals'...
thought you have left BKK! going to gogobars on Sunday night again? is that your way to avoid the crowd? haha.. any new finds?
Old 17-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
thought you have left BKK! going to gogobars on Sunday night again? is that your way to avoid the crowd? haha.. any new finds?
yet to.. leaving in 3 months time.. weekends nothing to do mar.. so go down there to watch soccer and drink lor.. disturb the 'gals' a bit..
Old 23-02-2008, 04:36 AM
Samster

ol'ManPushCart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Bangkok alone today in the evening till tuesday afternoon. Any bros want to show me around or meet up? Will be staying at Silom. Please do PM me
Old 23-02-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
everywhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

need help here guys. i'm in bkk right now, i flew all the way here supposed to meet a thai FL, but for whatever reason, she keeps postponing our meeting with excuses - friend is here to visit, want to go disco with her friends (did invite me but i was lazy. told her i want to meet her alone but she declined), and currently the situation is she's simply not replying my sms (usually i will sms her and she will call right back). so i got pissed off, esp after screaming 'bitch!' in my room to myself several time, and last night went to nana plaza. found a nice pretty girl, banged her, but she couldn't stay LT (which is what i want) since she has to go to hospital to take care of her mother. she didn't ask for money so i don't think she was trying to 'con' my money. i mentioned i had a thai mobile number too, but she didn't ask for it.

okay so here's what i need: i keep seeing angmohs with thai girls - presumably working ladies - walking in the streets, and i want that. i was hoping to get that when i meet up with my thai FL but in the end she screwed me over like this. so how can i find a girl who will accompany me for the rest of the trip? i assume the bargirls need to work so they won't be able to be with me 24/7. so i should find freelancers,yes?

and people keep mentioning this place called the nana carpark, but i can't find this place. where is this? is it the nana hotel carpark, because i asked people in nana plaza and they say nana plaza does not have a carpark.

please help here, i'm sick of sleeping alone. i assumed that i won't have to since i flew here just to meet the FL. i expected to be screwed, but unfortunately i got screwed over instead.
Old 23-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Samster

ol'ManPushCart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, i'm also in bangkok now. just reached my hotel from the airport. If u need company, we can go hunting together la but i'm rather new to this scene. Please do PM me your thai number or msn address so we can get in touch.

Maybe can go try some soapy massage followed by dinner then chiong the agg at night.
Old 23-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by everywhere View Post

and people keep mentioning this place called the nana carpark, but i can't find this place. where is this? is it the nana hotel carpark, because i asked people in nana plaza and they say nana plaza does not have a carpark.

please help here, i'm sick of sleeping alone. i assumed that i won't have to since i flew here just to meet the FL. i expected to be screwed, but unfortunately i got screwed over instead.

Yes, it is the Nana Hotel Car Park they are talking about.

Occasionally, you get a gem looking for some extra money for her bills. Most evenings, its full of "dogs" you might not want in your bed to wake up to.

There are the early birds after work and there are the desperados after bars and agogos are closed, the talent level changes each minute and its never the same every day.

Then again, FL or bar girl or agogo, there is no guarantee that she will overnight 24/7 with you etc.

BTW, I cannot figure out why you sound so "desperate" just because one FL played you out. With a pocketful of money and time at hand, you have to be "gay" not to be able to find a real girl to spend time with you in all of Bangkok.
Old 23-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
everywhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

despite my best efforts not to sound desperate - because i'm not - still you have to go there. it's okay, i guess it's the way i phrase things.

anyway, my experience with the bargirls mostly is that they'll fuck and leave. i'm looking for more of a erm..holistic experience, if you will. i am bored out of my wits here because i flew here simply to meet the girl with whom i had a wonderful time when she was in singapore. i had no intentions of shopping, sightseeing, etc other than to go to the tailor, which i alr did today. the rest of the time was initially planned to just spend with the girl and let her take me around. now it looks like she won't be fulfilling her end of the deal (figuratively speaking. there was no actual 'deal' to speak of, although she did agree to spend a certain designated period of time with me but i don't recall any solid promises), so i'm trying to get another girl to fulfil her role so that i can still have the holiday i planned.

enough off-track. can someone with real info help me out here? or maybe there's a certain set of words i should say/ask the girl. or is it truly your luck on whether she's 'free' for the next few days? are there specific places i can go so that the girls tend to be more 'free'? once again i ask, i assume bargirls will not be able to do so right? although logically speaking, if i undertake to defray her barfine for all the days she accompanies me, it should be okay too isn't it?
Old 23-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by everywhere View Post
despite my best efforts not to sound desperate - because i'm not - still you have to go there. it's okay, i guess it's the way i phrase things.

anyway, my experience with the bargirls mostly is that they'll fuck and leave. i'm looking for more of a erm..holistic experience, if you will. i am bored out of my wits here because i flew here simply to meet the girl with whom i had a wonderful time when she was in singapore. i had no intentions of shopping, sightseeing, etc other than to go to the tailor, which i alr did today. the rest of the time was initially planned to just spend with the girl and let her take me around. now it looks like she won't be fulfilling her end of the deal (figuratively speaking. there was no actual 'deal' to speak of, although she did agree to spend a certain designated period of time with me but i don't recall any solid promises), so i'm trying to get another girl to fulfil her role so that i can still have the holiday i planned.

enough off-track. can someone with real info help me out here? or maybe there's a certain set of words i should say/ask the girl. or is it truly your luck on whether she's 'free' for the next few days? are there specific places i can go so that the girls tend to be more 'free'? once again i ask, i assume bargirls will not be able to do so right? although logically speaking, if i undertake to defray her barfine for all the days she accompanies me, it should be okay too isn't it?
you should look at your PR skill lo. If u can click, no need pay also people will wanna hang out with you. If you cant chat tactfully, got money also people will tell u buffalo has a fit and needs to go hospital.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread