The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Jogjakarta (Yogyakarta) A.K.A Jogja... Need Info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
Speaking of showing off battle scars.... do you know of any massage parlors in Yogyakarta that got clean massage, syt & option for plus plus? Something like the scenario in Sawadeeka or Sakura in Balai?
Sure not cos of u curi ayam...ran off n injured urself after cewk abg found out?

Hmm....i always go for dirty massages leh. But i am sure tere are clean one esp at those 3-4 stars hotel.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
But i am sure tere are clean one esp at those 3-4 stars hotel.
Usually clean ones don't have SYT la... I'm looking for clean massage parlors with semi-dirty SYTs.....

Got one place which I'm quite sure the SYT is semi-dirty from the way she look at me (while massaging me) but my Home Minister was with me during this couples' massage.....so difficult la.

Next trip going with the guys (Mike Kopio - finally got him out of retirement & Ah Kit - he's always horny for SYTs). So really got to put in the effort to keep them satisfied as they have sky-high expectations!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
maposo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just arrived in Jogja. Checked in Pheonix Hotel. Tried in-room massage. It was totally "clean" massage. and the damage was 500K. Please help!! where should i go for massage with happy ending? are the massage parlours in jogja open until what time? etc etc..
Old 07-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sznewkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I asked my driver n he brought me to a brothel like geylang concept. Was there in the afternoon to book gal for night time.

Settled for 500k for 2 hr's. Gal come to my hotel. Rate seemed to vary accordingly to gal quality.

The okt at the brothel named Londo. Tel 082137627774.

The massage at my hotel is clean one.

Most people here don't speak English. Maybe can use Google translator.

Last edited by sznewkid; 07-05-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 17-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bhelliom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Jogja this April. Would really appreciate any info for mongering there. Many thanks in advance.
Old 17-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
BlackRock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sznewkid View Post
I asked my driver n he brought me to a brothel like geylang concept. Was there in the afternoon to book gal for night time.

Settled for 500k for 2 hr's. Gal come to my hotel. Rate seemed to vary accordingly to gal quality.

The okt at the brothel named Londo. Tel 082137627774.

The massage at my hotel is clean one.

Most people here don't speak English. Maybe can use Google translator.
Bro, tis ctc still operating? Whats the quality of the girls?
Old 12-02-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
reloadedprimus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has contacts directly or can recommend a big spa which has some onz ? First time going there hehe

not necessary though, just want to share these videos with everyone.

Reloaded Videos Thread
Old 14-02-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloadedprimus View Post
Anyone has contacts directly or can recommend a big spa which has some onz ? First time going there hehe
a couple of years ago, i went there so info might be outdated but you can
try asking any becha driver (tricycle) there to take you to one of the houses. Or at night, you can go to two discos in Joyja to hunt for freelancers. One is in Sheraton hotel itself while another is at Boshe which is located on the road leading to Borobodor temple. the FL asked for 1m rupiah for overnight. take taxi there and back but please ask for the fare first. have fun and please update us if you have any latest info.
Old 14-02-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
AirAsia cancels flights to Surabaya, Semarang and Yogyakarta

Report from The STAR dated 14 February 2014 :-

AirAsia cancels flights to Surabaya, Semarang and Yogyakarta

PETALING JAYA: AirAsia will cancel all flights to and from Surabaya, Semarang and Yogyakarta due to the airport closures caused by the volcano eruption of Mount Kelud in Indonesia.

AirAsia said on Friday that the volcanic ashes emitted from the volcano have affected the air quality in the surrounding areas, resulting in poor visibility and pose a potential threat to passengers’ safety.

“The ashes could also compromise the safety and performance of the aircraft, such as permanent damage to the engine,” said the low-budget carrier in a statement.

AirAsia said passengers affected by the flight cancellations are able to change their flights within five days of the original schedule without additional charge.

“Or (passengers) can also deposit in form of Credit shell equivalent to the value of the confirmed booking to be used for payment for any AirAsia flights.

“Credit shell is valid for 90 days from the date of issue,” it said.

The airline said it will continue to monitor the situation and will update passengers on the developments.

The volcano, which erupted on Thursday night, forced the closure of three airports in Surabaya, Yogyakarta and Solo. It was reported that the cloud from the eruption was seen as far as nine kilometres to the west.

Meanwhile Malaysia Airlines said its flights to and from Indonesia are not affected and all operations are as per scheduled.

“We are monitoring the situation closely and will notify our customers if any of our flight schedules need to be revised,” said the national carrier.

Malaysia Airlines currently flies to Jakarta, Denpasar and Medan.

Mount Kelud is situated 140km south of Surabaya. About 200,000 people live within a 10km radius of Mt Kelud, one of nearly 130 active volcanoes in Indonesia.

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 09-08-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veryitchy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any massage place to recommend in Jogja maliobro area?
Old 19-02-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
PuaTehKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to dig up this thread,

Hi Samsters,
Need some advice.
Will be gg to Yogyakarta on SOLO trip for about 7 days from march.\
1) Any hotel recommendation where action is near eg pubs, cklubs massage? hotel budget 50 SGP per day.
2) Day one - Is it possible to cover Borobudur and Dieng Pluteus in one day?
3) Day two – Cover Prambanan and Mt Merapi (or separate these two?)
4) Day three – Visit beaches and any recommendations prefer have boating or jet ski or snookering invovled?
5) Day four - visit food ktv or massage ( I beilive the first 3 days of visiting I feel I really need a full massage. Any reccomedations.
6) Day five – haven’t plan yet
7) Day six- haven’t plan yet
8) Day seven fly back to Silliypore.

or should i consider Surabaya????
Cheers thanks
Old 22-02-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuaTehKor View Post
Sorry to dig up this thread,

Hi Samsters,
Need some advice.
Will be gg to Yogyakarta on SOLO trip for about 7 days from march.\
1) Any hotel recommendation where action is near eg pubs, cklubs massage? hotel budget 50 SGP per day.
2) Day one - Is it possible to cover Borobudur and Dieng Pluteus in one day?
3) Day two – Cover Prambanan and Mt Merapi (or separate these two?)
4) Day three – Visit beaches and any recommendations prefer have boating or jet ski or snookering invovled?
5) Day four - visit food ktv or massage ( I beilive the first 3 days of visiting I feel I really need a full massage. Any reccomedations.
6) Day five – haven’t plan yet
7) Day six- haven’t plan yet
8) Day seven fly back to Silliypore.

or should i consider Surabaya????
Cheers thanks
Day 1 too exhausting, you will spend most of the time on the road than on the actual sites.

Day 2 is doable, I did just that. Still have time to ride the ATV before going back to the city.

Not in beaches so can't comment on day 3 but heard good reviews from fellow traveller on Timang Beach. Those unplanned days could go on a day trip to Surakarta (Solo) or Mt Bromo. Can skip Surabaya, just another big city similar to Jakarta.

Can't intro much about hotel, KTV and massage parlor as I was with a local cewek throughout the trip. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1