The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilshah83 View Post
Hey bros...!

Just got back from Bandung and was thinking of writing an FR.

1) Do you guys want a long, descriptive FR about what happened over at the KTV and Spa there?

2) Do you guys just want brief details on the KTV and Spa... like names and prices and whatnot.

Just take note that number 1 will be really long story as it was an epic trip for us... LoL...
Dude.. the FR is sharing method and more detail would be good for all the bros here. Yeah.... we want the long one.
Old 26-09-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

It was good to meet Bro Cigocigo and chat about the Bandung scene. I went to Dragon KTV which was suppose to managed by Deluxe group.. But it was a disappointment in terms of the hardware and software... we left the place without even taking a sip of the drink.. the drink is quiet reasonable though... 2 bottle of 18 years Chivas selling for Rp 2.6jt.

We went for Venetian KTV after that.. the set up looks very grand and can easily identify as the top KTV in Bandung. I arrive there at 22:00 and the place was full.. So I have to go back to my old hang out in Broadway... As mentioned previously, the gal quality in Broadway had came down... so if you looking for gal quality, this is not the place to go but drink is price reasonably here.
Old 26-09-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
miracle90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from recent trip to Bandung.
First of all thanks to Bro Cigocigo who enthusiastically provided invaluable information and insight about local scene. You deserve to be called Bandung Legend, kudos to you! hopefully my future visit to Bandung will permit us to meet and greet, I feel like buying you a drink already.

here is the FR:
1st day:
Went to club Amnesia on weekend night, hoping to get hooked up with some sort of college gals. Went there at 9 PM, club was still so empty with so little group of ppl sitting at their own tables. Made friends with some early birds who were regulars in the club to kill time. According to the guys the club will get more crowded as it reaches 10 PM onwards, so decided to wait till 10 PM. About 11 PM the club is not even getting rampantly crowded, the hall is only filled by 60-70%. The clubbers were not dancing and partying like crazy; most were either doing very polite little dance or just sitting down in their respective groups, not much of strolling around for hooking ups. Being commonly regarded as the best clubbing scene in Bandung apart from Embassy, Amnesia is rather disappointing in terms its ambience, music and visitors, I have seen much better club elsewhere. Left Amnesia at 1130 PM empty handed.

2nd day:
Asked Bro Cigocigo to come along with me to Illvsion, but unfortunately he got something on that afternoon so could not make it. As described by bro Cigocigo it is just right at the opposite of Kartika Sari in Dago area. Went into door with V sign on it (that is, illVsion), given key and locker at the counter, welcomed by PR at the hall next to the counter, sit at the sofa, explained about pricing system and shown stocks. So picked the highest category (wearing red attire) and went straight to the room.
Chose standard room instead of shower bed room which is 150k more expensive.
Name: Forgot
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 3/10
B2B: 7/10
Body Painting: 7/10
BJ: 9/10 (one of the best BJ experience)
FJ: 9/10 (v is tight)
GFE: 8/10
DC: IDR 1.250k (room+gal), paid IDR 1.000k due to promotional price.
Facilities in Illvsion are still in mess due to newly relocated building. Shower room wall has very sharp texture, be careful not to injure yourself.

Conclusion: I strongly agree with Bro Mutantchicken saying "spa in bandung not as value ie price and quality of girl as in jkta". Spa in Bandung is expensive in terms of value. Would get better experience with the same amount paid in Jakarta and Surabaya IMHO. However, Bandung still offers its own unique experience.
Old 26-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Dude.. the FR is sharing method and more detail would be good for all the bros here. Yeah.... we want the long one.
I'm pretty sure it was pretty wild since there was a special event happening in Venetian when he went there I think.

And usually whenever Venetian has an event, it's always hot lol
Old 27-09-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
lilshah83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
I'm pretty sure it was pretty wild since there was a special event happening in Venetian when he went there I think.

And usually whenever Venetian has an event, it's always hot lol
Going to Batam for the weekend... Will try to post the FR by monday... Wrote most of it down... Gonna be like an erotic story FR... LoL
Old 28-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ma33a63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hotel already booked...Cemerlang hotel...only 3 more days before my first trip to Bandung...hope got chance to see any bro there..lol
Old 29-09-2014, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Thirstquencher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings Bros

Here's my virgin FR. Please enjoy.

Place : The Star, Jalan Pungkur.
Name : icha
Face : 8/10 Javanese, sweet smile
Height : 180cm
Body : 9/10 model like. Slim. Darker skin color compare to Sundanese. Soft skin!
Boobs : C? Perky with soft skin
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 6/10(more on that later)
GFE : 8/10
RTF : yes
DC : 900k room+girl, 100k tips
Facility : Standard spa with oxygen room

So I went to this place as suggested by some local colleagues saying they offer cosplay here. Mami bring the girl for show, girls wise average at that time(maybe went too early coz saw quite a few lookers entering the premise after). After selecting, back to lounge. Shown a long video clip of themes & rooms that are available - doctor, safari, flight attendants, milky way, Japanese, racecar, prison(which looks like a prison with grills) & etc. I choose Japanese coz that would fulfill my long time AV fantasy right... She came down in a sexy kimono with mini skirt. Strip her piece by piece while proceeding with SOP. Pussy was really wet & allow to Daty. Juicy & no smell. Start with cowgirl, missionary & finish with doggie. Abit hurry in the end coz wasted to much time role playing & the phone rang barely before an hour.(Was told 1:30hr, fckin mami con me!) went down to ask about it later but she denied)
Old 29-09-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirstquencher View Post
Greetings Bros

Here's my virgin FR. Please enjoy.

Place : The Star, Jalan Pungkur.
Name : icha
Face : 8/10 Javanese, sweet smile
Height : 180cm
Body : 9/10 model like. Slim. Darker skin color compare to Sundanese. Soft skin!
Boobs : C? Perky with soft skin
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 6/10(more on that later)
GFE : 8/10
RTF : yes
DC : 900k room+girl, 100k tips
Facility : Standard spa with oxygen room

So I went to this place as suggested by some local colleagues saying they offer cosplay here. Mami bring the girl for show, girls wise average at that time(maybe went too early coz saw quite a few lookers entering the premise after). After selecting, back to lounge. Shown a long video clip of themes & rooms that are available - doctor, safari, flight attendants, milky way, Japanese, racecar, prison(which looks like a prison with grills) & etc. I choose Japanese coz that would fulfill my long time AV fantasy right... She came down in a sexy kimono with mini skirt. Strip her piece by piece while proceeding with SOP. Pussy was really wet & allow to Daty. Juicy & no smell. Start with cowgirl, missionary & finish with doggie. Abit hurry in the end coz wasted to much time role playing & the phone rang barely before an hour.(Was told 1:30hr, fckin mami con me!) went down to ask about it later but she denied)
For thematic, you only get one hour bro. You get 1:30 hr if you take pure massage package.
Also finally they add some roleplay into their thematic SOP and price gone down a bit ? Because it was 600/700k + 250/350k and its theme rooms are just for decoration, no roleplay whatsoever when I last visited The Star.

Last edited by cigocigo; 29-09-2014 at 01:05 PM.
Old 29-09-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sibeisteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Bandung, which hotels recommended? Which are is good? To find cewek bispak and other things beside shopping? Shopping area cihampelas seems very clean!
Old 29-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Braga is the answer imo.
Old 30-09-2014, 06:11 AM
Samster

I was sure that the mami intended to con me. Just before the session she ask for payment but I did not have enough cash. So when I pay with card later at the counter it was a 100k cheaper from what she asked for. And was given discount vouchers which was valid for a week..
Old 30-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirstquencher View Post
I was sure that the mami intended to con me. Just before the session she ask for payment but I did not have enough cash. So when I pay with card later at the counter it was a 100k cheaper from what she asked for. And was given discount vouchers which was valid for a week..
Probably, either that or miscomunication.
But you do need to pay the girl in cash and before the session starts, and like I mentioned the DC is either 600/700k for room (1 hour) and 250/350k for girl unless they change it.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:38 AM
Samster

Sorry, pay the girl or pay the mami?
Mami wanted 350k for girl upfront payment but I paid 250k at counter after finished.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Pay the girl fee to mami, but guess either she tried to trick you by adding another 100k extra or the cashier didn't exactly know the rate of the girl u chose since there are two types 250k and 350k.

But the SoP is correct, you pay for the girl upfront to mami or GRO and the room at the cashier.

Either way, doesn't matter since you paid the cheapest lol

Last edited by cigocigo; 02-10-2014 at 03:45 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johnyboy2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miracle90 View Post
You deserve to be called Bandung Legend, kudos to you! hopefully my future visit to Bandung will permit us to meet and greet, I feel like buying you a drink already.
You got this part down so right! He's Mr Bandung!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1