The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
CherryBoy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: anyone got jb local mm intro?

Bro can shared contact
Old 14-04-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Vivalarity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls share contact
Old 20-04-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Koraidon117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate if you can share contact with me too... TIA
Old 21-04-2024, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 12
SGSpecial deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGSpecial deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share pls going to jb soon will up you gam xia
Old 21-04-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Sometime I just wonder is it worth it to book local girl which cost RM600 above ?

Even other Vietnam or Thai girl the price is at RM230 above which equivalent to SG65 almost the same price at SG Geylang.

And I hear a lot of feedback / field report that the local girls there the picture look super pretty but when come is not the same as what the picture are.
Old 21-04-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
heepzter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheepzter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
The problem with JB okt is that you see the girl in the picture on telegram/website and the actual girl is completely different person. Either too much photoshop or bait and switch. Too many times liao.
Ya im agree with that
Old 22-04-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kaffe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so which one can be trusted? any contacts?

might book KSL hotel soon
Old 23-04-2024, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by united1 View Post
hahah petite like 150 to 150 cm and slim. fk bro very tempted to go asap both sound good.

you tried becky and snowflake already?

This is the FR as promised, I'll try to keep it short.

It has been a week since I met Snowflake,but I still can't get over the fact that it is over...I guess I've fallen in love with her at first sight, haha. My first impression of her is WOW, a very sweet and chio looking young lady with fair skin and ineffable 气质 ...the kind of清纯气质only a 校花 can exude.. Not the OL type of chio, but a poly 校花type of pretty, you know what I mean? After all, she is only 19 years old!! I'm a sucker forr this type of 气质 ever since i grew my first pubic hair!I haha.I bet that's the primary reason why i can't take my eyes off her throughout the session and why I fall in love with her so easily. You'd have to see her yourself to understand what I mean .

What surprise me the most is her friendliness, down-to-earth and willing to please attitude! You'd expect a girl of her calibre to have a lansi attitude or a lot of restrictions, but to my surprise, she has none of those! Quite the opposite actually. Not only she is very friendly and chatty, she is also a PASSIONATE KISSER! Her French kiss got a lot of tongue actions, she sticks her whole tongue into my mouth and TONGUE-FIGHT me! If you like French kiss, she is definitely the one! Her pussy smells damn good when i was down south painting her. I can hardly insert my finger into her vargina because its very very tight! When I pointed that out to her, she coyly said this is her 1st time in this line, and she seldom had sex prior to working in this line. My little bto suddenly turns very hard the moment she said I was one of the very first men ever enjoy her goddessly body! Haha. Her breathing suddenly becomes heavy and rapid when I begin fingering her. Very natural and spontaneous, I like! She is very accommodating and never say no to any of my requests. Again, this is not something I'd expect from a girl of this quality!

Her friendliness, her ability to hold an intimate conversation, coupled with her passionate French kiss, push her GFE to the MAX!

To me, she is PERFECT because she met all the criteria I look for in a chio girl friend. She might not be perfect to you because she do have flaws.... her boobs are small and she doesn't do bbbj... Regardless, her look and 气质alone are more than enough to compensate these flaws.

This is all I have to say about her. Would I RTF her? A definite YES! But sadly she doesn't work very often + her slots are very limited due to her popularity. So I don't think you will have a chance to meet her, haha

P/S: She really looks prettier than the photo, NO JOKE! I really hope that you will have a chance to meet her one day, then you wld know I wasn't exaggerating,not even a tiny bit! Haha
Old 23-04-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Kiwier is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro share snowflake contact?
Old 24-04-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2143 / Power: 21
OldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytan88 View Post

It has been a week since I met Snowflake,but I still can't get over the fact that it is over...I guess I've fallen in love with her at first sight, haha. My first impression of her is WOW, a very sweet and chio looking young lady with fair skin and ineffable 气质 ...the kind of清纯气质only a 校花 can exude.. Not the OL type of chio, but a poly 校花type of pretty, you know what I mean? After all, she is only 19 years old!! I'm a sucker forr this type of 气质 ever since i grew my first pubic hair!I haha.I bet that's the primary reason why i can't take my eyes off her throughout the session and why I fall in love with her so easily. You'd have to see her yourself to understand what I mean .

What surprise me the most is her friendliness, down-to-earth and willing to please attitude! You'd expect a girl of her calibre to have a lansi attitude or a lot of restrictions, but to my surprise, she has none of those! Quite the opposite actually. Not only she is very friendly and chatty, she is also a PASSIONATE KISSER! Her French kiss got a lot of tongue actions, she sticks her whole tongue into my mouth and TONGUE-FIGHT me! If you like French kiss, she is definitely the one! Her pussy smells damn good when i was down south painting her. I can hardly insert my finger into her vargina because its very very tight! When I pointed that out to her, she coyly said this is her 1st time in this line, and she seldom had sex prior to working in this line. My little bto suddenly turns very hard the moment she said I was one of the very first men ever enjoy her goddessly body! Haha. Her breathing suddenly becomes heavy and rapid when I begin fingering her. Very natural and spontaneous, I like! She is very accommodating and never say no to any of my requests. Again, this is not something I'd expect from a girl of this quality!

Her friendliness, her ability to hold an intimate conversation, coupled with her passionate French kiss, push her GFE to the MAX!

To me, she is PERFECT because she met all the criteria I look for in a chio girl friend. She might not be perfect to you because she do have flaws.... her boobs are small and she doesn't do bbbj... Regardless, her look and 气质alone are more than enough to compensate these flaws.

This is all I have to say about her. Would I RTF her? A definite YES! But sadly she doesn't work very often + her slots are very limited due to her popularity. So I don't think you will have a chance to meet her, haha

P/S: She really looks prettier than the photo, NO JOKE! I really hope that you will have a chance to meet her one day, then you wld know I wasn't exaggerating,not even a tiny bit! Haha
bro you are the OKT right?write an essay to push up the price?
Old 24-04-2024, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
harrynstef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks bro for the enticing FR.

Btw, can please PM the details? Thanks
Old 24-04-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!

11 pages yet not a single FR other than from the usual suspect ?
Old 26-04-2024, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
luffyting is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Bro, am going to JB this weekend, please PM me your contact. Kam sia
Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unlnown1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Righty View Post
Bro, they advertise in JB dome quite a few.
Just add their wechat/whatspp or go to their website can see.
Do you have the website . Able to pm me pls ? Thanks .
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 5
TellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
11 pages yet not a single FR other than from the usual suspect ?
Actually no FR might not be not good. Its many people keeping gems for themselves. I personally tried one, definitely syt. And high GFE. Up to you to believe but I was surprised when the girl say most customers are singaporeans. Make me realize people who just dw share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1