The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
When there is no money to make, they will push to others but when there is money, they will fight again. Stay outside SG too long to appreciate SG except cost. I have given up on the authorities here.... I just live like all common Thais, dun bother to ask, nothing will be changed.
Yah I also don't bother when it comes to screw up stuff that I see in China.
Always damn shiok when reach Changi Airport as no need to queue at immigration.
Now I can understand why many overseas Singaporeans don't want to move back to Singapore because once return home the feeling is like 2nd class citizen like that.

Singapore is perfect except the higher cost of living and suppressed wages in the name of competitiveness.
Luckily haven't reach Swiss standard of living as promised by Lau Goh if not one cup of coffeshop kopi costs S$50!

Don't forget cum back home and vote on 11/09/15!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
as kun thai say, chai yan yan.
Jai yen yen drink cha yen.
Old 28-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

If overseas and never come back vote , will I lose my voting right the next election?
Old 28-08-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
If overseas and never come back vote , will I lose my voting right the next election?
If u miss this coming election n want to vote for next, then just apply to restore your name to the registers of electors during next election.
Old 28-08-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Your name will not be on the registers of electors for the next election if you missed this. You will have to apply for restoration of your name to the registers of electors if you wish to vote again by filling up a form to declare why you did not vote for the last election.
Old 28-08-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
General Election

Quote:
If overseas and never come back vote, will I lose my voting right the next election?
Every vote counts.
Cum back and vote lah.
Money cannot earn finish one.

I think in our lifetime we can see two party system.

Quote:
If u miss this coming election n want to vote for next, then just apply to restore your name to the registers of electors during next election.
Yup correct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Your name will not be on the registers of electors for the next election if you missed this. You will have to apply for restoration of your name to the registers of electors if you wish to vote again by filling up a form to declare why you did not vote for the last election.
Can be simply done via online with your SingPass.

Those run road from Singapore liao can don't bother lah.
Old 28-08-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Re: General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

About Singpass, for those who have yet to register for the 2FA, it is time to do so.
Old 28-08-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

SingPass - 2-Step Verification (2FA)

Quote:
About Singpass, for those who have yet to register for the 2FA, it is time to do so.
Do I need to perform 2-Step Verification for all e-government transactions?

No, 2-Step Verification is implemented for selected e-government transactions which involve sensitive data. To access these e-Services, users will need to enter their SingPass ID, password, and a One-Time Password (OTP) that will be sent via SMS or generated from their OneKey token.

For the list of selected e-government transactions, please click here.
Old 28-08-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Overseas counted as a valid reason ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Every vote counts.
Cum back and vote lah.
Money cannot earn finish one.

I think in our lifetime we can see two party system.

Ask PAP to book ticket for me come back vote?

I no $$ lah. Fly back to vote abit extra leh. Coming back for reservist will be better.
Old 28-08-2015, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Yup it's a valid reason not to vote. I rather go voting than going to reservist.
Reservist is like waste of time.
No choice. Want to serve finish the liability then can stay permanently overseas without worrying about all this. Lol.
Old 28-08-2015, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Overseas counted as a valid reason ?
Overseas vacation is accepted as 1 of the reason.

Quote:
No choice. Want to serve finish the liability then can stay permanently overseas without worrying about all this. Lol.
If you are on Exit Permit for 1 year or longer, your reservist should be disrupted. The 10 over years I was on Exit Permit, I was never called up.
Old 28-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

No need to come back.
One can apply for overseas voting at the Embassy and only the approved list of countries. Check with the Singapore Embassy in Bangkok the date of voting after applying.
Old 28-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
No need to come back.
One can apply for overseas voting at the Embassy and only the approved list of countries. Check with the Singapore Embassy in Bangkok the date of voting after applying.
Unfortunately Singapore Embassy in Bangkok is not an approved overseas polling station.
Old 28-08-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Unfortunately Singapore Embassy in Bangkok is not an approved overseas polling station.
Yes you are right. Sorry, wrong info.

http://www.eld.gov.sg/voters_orc.html
Old 28-08-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

If you are on Exit Permit for 1 year or longer, your reservist should be disrupted. The 10 over years I was on Exit Permit, I was never called up.
You so lucky..Every year they ask me provide documentary proof . This year kena saman 2 times back to back..SGD 100 each. Forgot that my EP expired. Letters go to Singapore I dunno mah.l.

Last edited by Soi6; 29-08-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Old 28-08-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
No need to come back.
They only approved those countries that have OSUs set up as they want to be certain those voters who are overseas will vote for them.

OSU = Oversea Singaporean Unit (which is also comes under the care of the PMO).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1