The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Can you love someone & yet cheat on him/her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Can she do the same with younger men and NEVER hurt you?
Wow. So in your face one!
Old 13-10-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Darrius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mrclen, I seldom post, but just wanted to let you know that I fully understand you and totally agree with you.
Old 15-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Love and sex are two totally separate entities so cheating is easy.
Haha that's a good answer bro.But this a question which women find it difficult to understand.But for men is very common to cheat their love ones even he loves her.Most cats will eat fish only some exceptional ones don't.
Old 24-10-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
GingerEm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. Try being stuck in a relationship where you can count the number of times you've had sex within the past year.

Case in point... When I first got together with her we were bonking like bunnies and having sex everywhere. Our second date was spent at Southern Most Island @ Sentosa where SHE fingered me to an orgasm for pete's sake.

8 months later, she claimed she's not feeling it... and slowly the sex tapers off to almost nothing. You still love each other, you are emotionally connected but somehow, somewhere the sex died together with a little part of you inside... How do you have sex with someone who treats sex as a chore?

My personal rules, I don't sleep with other women and I try to get my STD testing done regularly. Men are fair play. Forgive me if I sound embittered but I think everyone has their own reasons for "cheating".
Old 24-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerEm View Post
Yes. Try being stuck in a relationship where you can count the number of times you've had sex within the past year.

Case in point... When I first got together with her we were bonking like bunnies and having sex everywhere. Our second date was spent at Southern Most Island @ Sentosa where SHE fingered me to an orgasm for pete's sake.

8 months later, she claimed she's not feeling it... and slowly the sex tapers off to almost nothing. You still love each other, you are emotionally connected but somehow, somewhere the sex died together with a little part of you inside... How do you have sex with someone who treats sex as a chore?

My personal rules, I don't sleep with other women and I try to get my STD testing done regularly. Men are fair play. Forgive me if I sound embittered but I think everyone has their own reasons for "cheating".
Share with you a personal secret recipe. 1. Find a partner who is extremely good looking in your eye. 2. That partner must also find you extremely good looking as well. 3. Must be willing to love you, proving in action (pleasing you sexually and supportive in your careers, cooks etc) and in words (sweet talks and encouragements). 4. You rely on her. In the end, whether together or apart, this relationship has been worth it.
Old 24-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
GingerEm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Share with you a personal secret recipe. 1. Find a partner who is extremely good looking in your eye. 2. That partner must also find you extremely good looking as well. 3. Must be willing to love you, proving in action (pleasing you sexually and supportive in your careers, cooks etc) and in words (sweet talks and encouragements). 4. You rely on her. In the end, whether together or apart, this relationship has been worth it.
Everything is worth it except for the lack of sex portion. That's why I'm here. I would like to get married with her some day though.
Old 24-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerEm View Post
Everything is worth it except for the lack of sex portion. That's why I'm here. I would like to get married with her some day though.
Aww so sweet! 人间有真爱! 祝福祝福! Wish you both a merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance! 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1