The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Uarespecial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
thanks bro IJustHadSex89

Yes agree that waiting time is horrible.. imagine queuing up 40mins for a 20 mins affair .. not worth it >?

Some find it worth the wait .. i have only visited chris 3 times ? only once i waited .. Best time to catch her is 1045 standby on her doorsteps

IMO ..nobody beats her in service department.. its just too passionate and sensual .. where all blood gushes right to your head ..

And she looks great too.. in fact her looks appeal more to me than cookie , da s or kiko

Having said all.. sudden urge come again.. damn .. i just detour to GL from petain yesterday after a long absence. Must control control ..

Woah Chris really so sensual and passionate? Was there jus now two people waiting... I made a move because a paper pasted on the door stating closed at 4pm.

Bro any fr on Chris pls share.. Never have the chance to try
Old 30-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
H26 R05 - Ann CAT50 MILF MEATY BIG BOOBS GOOD
Good luck !
Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
Agreed
Fully agreed with bros. And Very friendly too
Old 30-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uarespecial View Post
Woah Chris really so sensual and passionate? Was there jus now two people waiting... I made a move because a paper pasted on the door stating closed at 4pm.

Bro any fr on Chris pls share.. Never have the chance to try
28th May 2014 - 1300Hr (FR on H26R01 - Chris)

Looks: 9/10 (王瞳 look-alike aka 陈纯纯 of 夜市人生 if you guys ever watched channel 8 weekend taiwan drama. Older version of her and darker complexion. Got the CFM look, she said she reaching 40 soon already but doesn't look like it lol, looked more like early 30s to me. Young MILF maybe?)
Body: 9/10 (C cup boobs, meaty body identical to H12 Lily she let me suck her boobs and lick her nipples then proceeded to motorboat her )
Cat bath: 10/10 (Lick everywhere like lover like that and then give me light pecks on my necks and cheeks GFE OVERLOAD)
AR: NIL
BJ: 8.5/10 (Not really sensually done compared to H12 Lily but quite long and different positions which I like and she looks like as if she could suck my meatstick the whole day XD)
FJ: 8/10 Did missionary first followed by cowgirl position, should have been the other way round though... Which she also said later on after I came. Her lovehole wasn't very tight as compared to Cookie & Miki's but got the piak piak sound and very wet XD. Didn't came on FJ because I was too tired waiting for her so I guess that affected me lol..... Proceeded to HJ after about 10 minutes of FJ)
HJ: 9/10 (Sensually done then rough just like commando style, came in about 3-4 minutes)
GFE: 10/10 (Chatty and sweet girl just like your girlfriend as if both of us knew each other for a long long time XD)
RTF: Definitely! ***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***

Additional Info: DEFINITELY Not a time watcher, I think my session lasted about 25 minutes or so and she didn't mentioned about the time. She end work very early though, need to catch her before 4pm. In my most humble opinion, I think her service attitude will put MOST of the PT girls to shame and thats why she has alot of loyal customers willing to queue for her. Try it yourself and u will never regret it for the rest of your life lol. Highly addictive.
Old 31-07-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

She looks like miki sato .. Jap AV MILF ..

Hope this does not increase her popularity..and queue
Old 31-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexscene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi

Bro care to share the contact of $80/ 2.
Which country?
Old 01-08-2014, 06:17 AM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

See see look look.. pat went off.. sian..

Boh pian go queue for chris..

Lucky not much of waiting time..

Still as pretty and sexy.. my miki sato

Came out and see R18 lights on.. long time never visit ice princess elsa/cookie

Shall do so nex visit.

Kind of bored of petain.. Any bros wan intro good massage place with 良家妇女 。。demure and decent dressing. Short crop hair with slight perm and spectacles??

Crazy for that kind of ladies.. Fetish I know.. Think my only chance is those small scale MP with PRC operating
Old 09-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all Bros... When recce at petain today(1st visit) and saw quite a few massage but door is closed. So I'm wondering do I need to knock or closed mean not available. Purely massage only huh
Pls advice... Ty
Old 10-08-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

door closed means not availiable immediately.
u need to look at the light bulb above the door. if is on, means got customer, then u need to wait. Do not ever knock unless u had seen her room empty or u r very sure there is no customer inside.
if light off, then she not working for dat day.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
door closed means not availiable immediately.
u need to look at the light bulb above the door. if is on, means got customer, then u need to wait. Do not ever knock unless u had seen her room empty or u r very sure there is no customer inside.
if light off, then she not working for dat day.
Thanks... Would like to try their massage. Any recommendation
Old 12-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

bo, i go rld only to fuck.. dun really like massage..
never really encounter massage at pt b4 but gl got... if really 1 2 know, can pm u one legal thaiger.
Old 15-08-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

Ah Leng of H14 is disappointing !

nothing close to her neighbour PAT .. my queen
Old 15-08-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ah Leng of H14 is disappointing !

nothing close to her neighbour PAT .. my queen
thx for the info, been thinking of trying her, maybe post detailed fr bro?
Old 16-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

H14 Ah Leng relocate from former H11. Seniors will recall back into 2008 she has FRs and, being known as sad WL. A brother wrote he saw man with smiles on their faces walking out of her room. And she look kind of stern even sad because she serve man who is as old as her father.

Why her during 2008? Then this is what Internet suppose to be. Oh! I had offers from this website on Thai FLs. The girls called $140 90 minutes and, the girls are 20 years old. Is that a scam? Or should I take mine Malay colleague advice in we never known when would AV take actions.

Proceed with cautious whether CD or no CD. Mine friend I cross over from CSM with an umbrella not wearing a CD. Is funny and I like it. This bring back memory in 2012 where we have to jump down to the drain and, enter PT lane it gets messy during raining days.
Old 18-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaughingDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
thx for the info, been thinking of trying her, maybe post detailed fr bro?
yup that would be helpful as i am thinking of trying her also
Old 22-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Ah Leng. tall and fair.. heavy bums.. B boobs..

Below average BJ.. no sucking of tits.

Pratically no value added service.

No way am I paying $40 for crap. Pat is 100 times better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1