The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2012, 02:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of
Smile (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures.

In case some of the bros here does not visit "Link plaza section", we decided to share here our little actions for the bros/sis. U are most welcome to visit our links in FlickR below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/$$$$$$$$$$$$/sets/

This will further on be our only thread in "adult discussion about sex" for the repost of Liz and Luna 's Pictures.

Do follow this thread as we will be always updating it with our personal activities. Hopefully bros here will enjoy our little contribution. Have a great day ahead all!

For MMF Event we will too post here for this section supporters bros/sisters to participate if anyone is interested,Of course only selected bros will be notify hence please pardon us if you never receive our replies.

-If you like what u see here, kindly rate our thread.

-Bros When u support us by uping us with your valuable powers, please allow us to have your nice so in future we can in return support you back.
Old 24-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures.

thks for sharing bro.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 24-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures.

Wonderful bro, I like your spirit and generosity to share your sexscape.. Kudos to you and up you my humble points..

Luna and Colorblindz F both have very nice and sexy body.. First time seeing colorblindz F pic and she does have a nice and big firm boobies wheres Luna does have nice shaven fluffy pussy and a perky ass with that perfectly slender body.. Cheers to you on your next level of enjoyment..
Old 24-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hayouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

enjoy every piece of pics at your flickr files, cheers.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:24 PM

undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
thks for sharing bro.
Thanks bro for dropping by!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
Wonderful bro, I like your spirit and generosity to share your sexscape.. Kudos to you and up you my humble points..

Luna and Colorblindz F both have very nice and sexy body.. First time seeing colorblindz F pic and she does have a nice and big firm boobies wheres Luna does have nice shaven fluffy pussy and a perky ass with that perfectly slender body.. Cheers to you on your next level of enjoyment..
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayouth View Post
enjoy every piece of pics at your flickr files, cheers.

Hope all of you all likes it.. Thanks alot bros! For all the upz and support!
Old 24-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I enjoy them thoroughly. Thanks, bro.
Old 25-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
neomast115 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im sorry if im like ignorant but Ik now the MMF began with a thread, but what bout liz?
Old 25-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 19
tapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to alltapzs is a name known to all

Both very awesome FF.. Whrs the M? Or only bondage? Teasing us huh?

I Can Do It!
Old 25-03-2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapzs View Post
Both very awesome FF.. Whrs the M? Or only bondage? Teasing us huh?

During action we decide not to take the pictures bro.. Haha next time when i learn how to bondage le i show guys the actions after ropes..
Old 25-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of

great photos!

oh i am so envious... of undertable....

the ladies are great too! wonderful!

thanks to the ladies that willing to shared their photos with us to fantasize abt!

haha
Old 25-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
atlarg is Cool - loads of Potential

great fotos.. but those with colourBlinds is jz not enough lau... d bundle can only c d back. but not d most interesting front.
Old 25-03-2012, 09:58 AM

Thanks bro, Good morning to ya too

For all the bros/sis here in case you overlooked, I have received several PM requesting i share Liz/Luna contact to them. Just to clear up,They are both my Girlfriend and aint FB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
great photos!

oh i am so envious... of undertable....

the ladies are great too! wonderful!

thanks to the ladies that willing to shared their photos with us to fantasize abt!

haha
hello bro, Liz and me are killing Mac and u envy?Btw thanks ar ^^ for dropping by and enjoy. I hope u like what u sees here!

(Missy Undertable)
Luna
Old 25-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1bbcd5 is Cool - loads of Potential

Think I may be in love with this
Old 25-03-2012, 10:59 AM

Red face Re: (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures.

Meeting Bros:

Hi bros we are looking for a meet up bros session ( with or without benefits) Wanting to catch up with a couple of bros here to chat and drink. Fun or not i leave it up for the Mrs undertable to decide..

My last meeting up with the bros in SBF was a fantastic one hence this time round we would like to meet a few more of u great ppl. It will be just a drinks and chat session with My Liz accompanying us

Age from: 28 to 34 years old Chinese are currently our preference (May adjust abit if the bro/bros project a good attitude that we admire)

Must be: comfortable in communicating and be sensible in actions. Disrespect to anyone including bros from SBF are strictly a no!

Your status: Married or singles are fine with us, Just please do not allow this meet-up TCSS to affect your personal relationship with your spouse.( Keep it safe)

Do: Allow us to take some faceless photos if its suitable.

Importantly: During meet up do not try to ask for contacts nor persuading Liz or me for anything, If Liz is very uncomfortable with you on the meet up we will smile and leave or ( u leave).

If any of the bros here are interested u can send us your photo, nick and little about yourself to : [email protected] with the title of Liz meet up.( too hard to reply on pm for us)

PS: Bros only selected ones will be notified due to my tight schedule so do pardon us if you didnt receive our reply. We pre-apologise here for that. (Pms will not be entertain unless We know u personally)
Old 25-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
ahboy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great Time to apply hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1