The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk > KUMS - Symbol of trust

Notices

KUMS - Symbol of trust *** Symbol of Trust *** BET with your Reliable agent *** KUMS

KUMS Image
*** Symbol of Trust *** BET with your Reliable agent *** KUMS

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jasonloc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
long overdue amount from kums unpaid

by me.......(as in FR payment)

been betting with bro kums for really some times now.

bet 10 times,lose 9 times...

but still bet with him....

WHY????

always within half an hour he will reply sms(in fact,5mins unless sometimes he's busy maybe making babies or driving)

You sms him want top up,he just reply you his account number.

Next,

you just say done.

And he will say done after you say done in about 3mins most of time.

and you dont even need to check your account got credit or not you know you sure can bet the match you want without seeing....'your credit or max bet got problem bla bla bla....'

when you win...

just sms him before 1230 afternoon and you can see your money in before 1pm most of time.
really top notch service,better than sex.

but still,i'm a small time punter whenever win i still feel worried and will ask him to let me know when its done.
even though his side lose money,he still never show any anger/or change of attitude.
still thanks us for supporting him...

where to find this kind of agent?

really top class,nothing to say....

but on punter side,would like to advise you guys to collect your winnings everyday be it big or small,because we bet anonymously,we don't know what will happen one day maybe touch wood bro kums got into some unforeseen circumstances or what,at least our money we take back everyday.
No matter how steady agent might be,we should still safeguard ourselves because we got no one to look for if agent suddenly just lost contact.
Its just like if SBF server down,we also lanlan don't know who to look for at all.
its for the best for ourselves actually,with due respect to the agent especially bro kums.

let's wish everyone have a good year end and a bright year ahead for 2014.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1