The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
SGP's per capita income is over 2x that of Japan and South Korea, though.
Your using of so called per capita income does not equate to SG has 2X more spending power than Japan or South Korea.
Old 25-11-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Correct Bro Naemlo.
Per cap income for Japan excludes PRs, etc.
For SG, includes PRs, many of whom are multi-millionaires.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Correct Bro Naemlo.
Per cap income for Japan excludes PRs, etc.
For SG, includes PRs, many of whom are multi-millionaires.
Per capita income for SG excludes ethnic Koreans, etc.
For Japan, includes ethnic Koreans, many of whom are multi-billionaires.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masayoshi_Son
Old 16-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
felix148 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, need your help. I will be going to Bangkok next week and will stay in Double Tree Hilton, Sukhumvit. Can you guys give some tips on nearest pick up places? I don't like going into go-go bar or discos. Normal bars or café would do or any street where the FLs hang around. Thanks.
Old 22-03-2016, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
joostvondel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in BKK last week. On Sukhumvit Betwwen Soi 15 AND 13, right from the Sofitel is a hotel with the name Ruamchit, in the basement is a bar. Around 10p till 12p you find 150+ SYT's. Paid 2k first night and 2,5k second for a real hot beauty, ST absolute worth the money!
Old 24-03-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

No one mentioned MIXX disco? Located opposite Renaissance Ratchaprasong hotel. FL pickup with Russian, Thais. Last time i visited, I pickup a Viet and had her grinding me the whole night. Insisted that she is not a FL but was frenching and i was fingering her in the club. Unfortunately i was staying with some colleagues and it was already 4.30AM so didnt explore her any further. The next trip when I went back, couldnt find her there anymore though i was trying every night for a week.

Swore that if i see her again, i will not let her sleep. :P LOL!!
Old 24-03-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
illusionheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joostvondel View Post
Was in BKK last week. On Sukhumvit Betwwen Soi 15 AND 13, right from the Sofitel is a hotel with the name Ruamchit, in the basement is a bar. Around 10p till 12p you find 150+ SYT's. Paid 2k first night and 2,5k second for a real hot beauty, ST absolute worth the money!
Its called Thermae, quite old place and used to be haunted mostly by Sushi boys earlier..
Old 02-04-2016, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Papachin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://hamsupguai.wix.com/fonfantasy

If you're looking for some good time during Songkran! Do check out Fonfantasy if you're in Bangkok. You never sleep alone.^^
Old 02-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mauldid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix148 View Post
Bros, need your help. I will be going to Bangkok next week and will stay in Double Tree Hilton, Sukhumvit. Can you guys give some tips on nearest pick up places? I don't like going into go-go bar or discos. Normal bars or café would do or any street where the FLs hang around. Thanks.
Soi 24 and 26 are full of massage palors (candy, snowwhite, cherry, addict, mango, and etc). Don't have to look to far, everything is by the BTS station.
Taxis will cost you less than 200B to and from your location to the main party hubs.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachin View Post

If you're looking for some good time during Songkran! Do check out Fonfantasy if you're in Bangkok. You never sleep alone.^^
how's the girls?
Old 04-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachin View Post

What's the price like
Old 23-04-2016, 10:45 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108432 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing my experience and encounter in BKK. Pls do not blame me if the details are not accurate. I just a roughly summary guide for reader here.

I was at BKK with a kaki last 3 days. Stay near Nana area. I went jalan jalan night at some of the FL frequent area.

Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP)

Opposite,nana hotel there is alway lot of FL hanging there, i manage to check out with one of them the price is 1250 baht for short time, not sure is how long and also no long time availabe. Some of the ladies thre are also mute too can only use sign language. Not sure is it truthworthly, so i did not tried.

Thermae Cafe
This place is a kind of kopitiam pattern, alot of FL surrounded the place in a big circle. U can order drink, take a seat, enjoy the air-con and slowly hook on the target you want. Once u walk in, u can take a look and slowly choose.The enviroment is also dark and cosy, FL ages ranges from all ages. Price i not sure. I manage to have a contact of one of them and was quoted for 2500baht short time and 5000 baht for long time.

While i was walking from Thermae cafe to soi cowboy area, i pass by a few traffic light near after trarmae cafe,there is also some young, nice and sexy looking ladies standing at the street area, not sure are they FL but look like. Maybe can try asking.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
J

While i was walking from Thermae cafe to soi cowboy area, i pass by a few traffic light near after trarmae cafe,there is also some young, nice and sexy looking ladies standing at the street area, not sure are they FL but look like. Maybe can try asking.
Normal decent Thai ladies will not stand on the street of upper sukhumvit in the middle of the night. 99% chances they are hookers, just be careful with these gers. Do not want to see your photo on the newspaper.
Old 23-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108432 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to gaining some information Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

FR Thermae Cafe FL

Address: Address: 199 อาคาร ร่วมจิตต์ Sukhumvit Rd, แขวง คลองเตยเหนือ เขต วัฒนา Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Manage to hook up with a Thermae cafe FL after going shopping.

Her name was miu, she was 27 year old from chiang rai. She look young and chio in a sexy white top by reveal her navel and also a hot jeans hot pants. Went up to her and ask for the price, quoted me 2500baht for short time and 4500baht for long time. I was thinking if i go agogo bar is also about this price or slightly expensive plus i have to bar fine and pay for drinks which is more expensive. I buy her a drink and we have a chat then proceed to my hotel room.

Inside the room, we have some small chat to understand and build up the chemistry. She talk alot about about her family back in her home town and her previous job all that and then we go for shower separately.

Miu has long black hair, she is into korean trend. Communication is not a problem as she can speak good english as well as not bad korean and japanese. She have very high GFE too which can also be easily KC by her, have to beware.She is petite, have a slim body with no tattoos. She also have a set mid dark skin. Her breast is not big, about "B" size and is natural. She trim her pussy hair. She was wild in bed. She ok with bbbj and frenching but no painting and also fingering was ok and also she is wet and tight.

We reach hotel about 3am and she leave at close to 9am in the morning.I think twice before i engaged for her service as this was my first time trying such a concept of FL in bkk and also read alot about other having some bad encounter with FL.

Overall her attitude is good, service was quite good and not the rushing type as i had her 2 shots with her in various position. It is consider not bad already as previous few days i do have many different bonk at different area already.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-10-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello.. i be in bkk today. Any samster there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1