The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2015, 02:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bravo Putin rescued surviving SU-24 pilot, other pilot killed by missile

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://m.sputniknews.com/russia/2015...violation.html

Rescued Su-24 Co-Pilot Rules Out Turkish Space Violation 'Even for Second'
17:23 25.11.2015
(updated 19:15 25.11.2015)
Rescued co-pilot from the downed Russian Su-24 jet said there were no visual or radio warnings issued by Turkey.
"There were no warnings. Not via*the radio, not visually. There was no contact whatsoever. That's why we were keeping our combat course as*usual. You have to*understand what the cruising speed of*a bomber is compared to*an F-16. If they wanted to*warn us, they could have shown themselves by*heading on*a parallel course. But there was nothing. And the rocket hit our tail completely unexpectedly. We didn't even see it in*time to*take evasive maneuvers."*

Rescued co-pilot Captain Konstantin Murahtin said there was no violation of*the Turkish airspace.

© AFP 2015/ SERGEY VENYAVSKY
Top Gun: Co-Pilot Rescued in Syria is One of Russia's Finest
He also said the crew of*the downed Russian bomber jet knew the area of*the operation "like the back of*their hands."
"Of course, having carried out*numerous flights there we knew the region like*the backs of*our hands. We were conducting our sorties and returning back to*base following*the predetermined route. I’m a navigator, I know every altitude there. I can guide the aircraft there blindfolded," co-pilot said.

The co-pilot added that he wants to*continue serving in*the Russian aviation group in*Syria.

"I can't wait until*I get the all-clear from*the medics, so that I can step back into*the ranks. I'm going to*ask our command to*keep me on*this base*— I have a debt to*repay, for*my commander."

© SPUTNIK/ ALEKSEY NIKOLSKYI
Putin Signs Decree to Award 3 Heroes of Syrian Operation, 2 Posthumously
On Tuesday, a Russian Su-24 bomber jet crashed in*Syria. Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the plane was downed by*an air-to-air missile launched by*a Turkish F-16 jet over*Syrian territory, falling 4 kilometers (2.5 miles) from*the Turkish border.
The crew of*the plane ejected and one pilot was killed by*fire from*the ground, according to*the Russian General Staff. The co-pilot survived.

A pilot killed by*fire from*the ground after*ejecting from*a Russian Su-24 jet downed by*Turkey in*Syria was posthumously awarded with*a Gold Star medal, Russia’s highest honorary title.

Share this story

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1