The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-06-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

[QUOTE=anikisan;13212149]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
A handful of 10baht coins is very heavy u know? imagine u keep them in your pocket. : and do u really have time to slip your hand into your pocket when being confronted since they also afraid u might pull out a knife or pistol and they might attacked u way before you could throw your "10bahts" at the assaulter.

heh ok la bro, chill. just sharing what my martial artist friend taught me. but the best way is still to siam and avoid all these trouble as much as possible...we here to hav fun only nia lol
Are u sure your martial arts friend taught u this? Given for me, I'm trained to attack his pressure points and no matter how big size the assaulter is, he will crumbled. Usually if u try to slip your hand into pockets, the opponent will get alarmed and assault u first before u can pull anything out from your pocket.

Yup try to avoid confrontations as we would not want to be in such situations.
Old 24-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

anikisan's sexventures, day 3, bkk

hehe it's already the 3rd day leow and what did i do? actually i still a bit hangover (today is day 5) and for day 3 and day 4 right, i went clubbing so i think i had too much beer and whisky. me now chilling at a cafe sipping kopi, nit beer for a change hahaha

ok, day 3 i checked out dream heaven massage soi 33 in the afternoon to release my little soldiers. went there about 2pm and a lot of the girls are busy, left only 4 choices when i asked mamasan to show me her line up. picked the one who is big boobs and the chio-er one. dark skinned, looked early twenties, maybe 22,23 or max 24. i rem when i walked passed love teen massage right, the whole bunch of massage girls were sitting outside...i took one quick glance and then skipped them haha coz got quite a lot cmi one.

anyways...so she held my hand and then we went into the vip room (+200 baht got jacuzzi). opted for 1.5hour deal which is about 2100 + 200 baht if i rem correctly. sorry ah big head now still a bit hangover wahaha
okok...so...then she stripped...she those shy shy type and i thinking, ho seh leow! i like shy syts lol my colour wolf come out already. then she revealed her all natural cup C boobs. power. i like. my little soldier immediately stand up. upon seeing my manhood, she gasped, so big na and giggled. i then cupped her back and slid down my hands in a sensual way and told her she is very pretty, i like her. she then shy shy giggled. hahas. she like me flattering her. this type must slow stew one, then the sex would be fantastic. and then i found out she only been here for a week, used to work as a cashier in bkk for like a few years already. i asked her where you come from and she said chiangmai, and what's her favourite food? is it farang food? thai or whatsoever. wanna make her feel as comfy with me first coz...i plan to ask her for her number and bring her out to club and then of course bring her back to my hotel la haha will give her a big tip but this method would be much cheaper than barfine a agg girl for LT. anyways, in the end i got her number, and she said she will call me after work (after midnight). but hor, in the end she neh call. hahas! anyways. but the end result is, for me right, the sex is really good. totally non commercial feel one coz u can tell that ur girl is really enjoying it when she automatically start to hold u closer, caress ur back while u pump her (mine was slow and rhythmic...think pussy massage haha), french me, push my butt to pump her deeper etc etc. and hor, her pussy was so wet and juicy when i enter her...it feels so good! and the way she moaned...her soft moan, is machiam like making love to a gf like that wahaha. after pumping for a few times, can really hear the swosh-swosh sound of her well lubricated pussy. i think hor, this method of working girl seduction works for me haha coz in the end i achieved what i want...a gfe sexperience rather than bam, wham, goodbye or worse...when we are are are at it for too long she will say 'why u no come? my pussy hurt' all these and that's when my little soldier start to lose morale and went limp haha.

in the end, i left a happy and fully sextified man.

ok end of day 3 part one...wanna go platinum mall to check out some stufff leow...laters!

sergeant dick reporting sir, yes sir!!!
Old 24-06-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=vbkk;13212183]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post

Are u sure your martial arts friend taught u this? Given for me, I'm trained to attack his pressure points and no matter how big size the assaulter is, he will crumbled. Usually if u try to slip your hand into pockets, the opponent will get alarmed and assault u first before u can pull anything out from your pocket.

Yup try to avoid confrontations as we would not want to be in such situations.
oh ya bro vbkk, u have a good point...i didnt think of that...as in, when pple see his opponent reach into his pocket for something (like a dagger or gun), they will kancheong and might start to attack more ferociously.

yup, really ah, my martial artist taught me one. but i do agree with u man. best to avoid such confrontations.
Old 24-06-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
just sharing what my martial artist friend taught me.
Quote:
yup, really ah, my martial artist taught me one. but i do agree with u man. best to avoid such confrontations.
Firstly your martial arts friend is a poser and giving you wrong advice. No martial arts practitioner will suggest using coins as a weapon.

Secondly it is Thai coins you are talking about. Thai King's face is on every coin and bill. It is an insult to throw or step on Thai coins and bills. Try throwing Thai coins and even nearby Thai pedestrians will also whack you!

Please ask your martial arts friend to demonstrate throwing Thai coins in public first!

Think Thrice!
SEAsiaJoe

Old 24-06-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

[QUOTE=anikisan;13212235]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post

oh ya bro vbkk, u have a good point...i didnt think of that...as in, when pple see his opponent reach into his pocket for something (like a dagger or gun), they will kancheong and might start to attack more ferociously.

Any FRs on the clubbing scene?
Old 24-06-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=vbkk;13212482]
Quote:

i only went climaxx and onyx this time round. last year went to insanity (poor atmosphere). i prefer climaxx coz got live bands and they sing quite a lot of english songs plus some thai. onyx got lots of chio tom yums. slurrp.
Old 24-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heyitsmeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=vbkk;13212482]
Quote:

I'm interested in this also as I don't go to agg and I plan to spend every night clubbing this coming trip on Oct.
Old 24-06-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

i only went climaxx and onyx this time round. last year went to insanity (poor atmosphere). i prefer climaxx coz got live bands and they sing quite a lot of english songs plus some thai. onyx got lots of chio tom yums. slurrp.
U should try SK. Some said it's equal of onyx ( in terms of quality of babes ) .

Anyone interested to go SK?
Old 24-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heyitsmeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Onyx hard to meet chai.. last year Dec went insanity but no crowd and was pretty disappointed.. hope this coming Oct it will be the total opposite. Anyways I did managed to hook up with a fl and paid 3.5k for LT in insanity despite the crowd.
Old 24-06-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyitsmeman View Post
Onyx hard to meet chai.. last year Dec went insanity but no crowd and was pretty disappointed.. hope this coming Oct it will be the total opposite. Anyways I did managed to hook up with a fl and paid 3.5k for LT in insanity despite the crowd.
yep, it's true. hard to hook up with syts (at least for me, maybe not yandao enough haha). i saw one young syt with a power figure dancing very near me, but it seems she's here just to let loose with her female bff only. heh.

for onyx, i bar fined (ok i took the easy way out) 2 aggs (600 baht x 2) at rainbow 4 plus LT 1. my LT agg says her good friend wanna tag along, just need to bar fine her which i did la. we had a really hell of a night! all the while at onyx got 2 dudes (look like sg) beside us with a bottle of whisky and just oogle at women nia.
Old 24-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
kvlt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, i am noob here. Was wondering what is a kapoo club?
Old 24-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
yep, it's true. hard to hook up with syts (at least for me, maybe not yandao enough haha). i saw one young syt with a power figure dancing very near me, but it seems she's here just to let loose with her female bff only. heh.

for onyx, i bar fined (ok i took the easy way out) 2 aggs (600 baht x 2) at rainbow 4 plus LT 1. my LT agg says her good friend wanna tag along, just need to bar fine her which i did la. we had a really hell of a night! all the while at onyx got 2 dudes (look like sg) beside us with a bottle of whisky and just oogle at women nia.
It's really ain't that hard to make friends at onyx. All u need is down 2 pure shots of black/gold whatever u have bought and just cheers with the girls around your table. Most if not all will return your cheers and depends on how u wanna follow up. No point whole night bio her and do anything. . Yup that's a easy way out by barfining girls and bringing them out for the night. But I personally feel agogo girls/thaniya girls will feel abit out of place at onyx. They normally prefer to go Route 66 next door. That's the feedback I get from my girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Wow, SK has equal quality like Onyx!

Wondering who said that? He must be an idiot.

Wait before you ask people to go SK, did you ask permission from SK king?
I'm not sure since it's been ages since I went to SK. That is why I'm inviting bros to join me to go SK together. Because I do not have police friends and I afraid I go there will get bill padding or kana trouble.

SK king currently not in Bkk lah. Last I heard was in Seoul. Wait him bring me to SK more safer.
Old 25-06-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
I prefer Route66 too. Onyx many hiso wannabes.

I see, if you can't read thai better don't go then. The menus all in thai. Later how to order. SK king is one of the few who has the ability to read thai.

Better you consult and go with him, he got police friends too, can protect you if someone try to be funny. Meanwhile let's wait for his next SK FR.

The last FR I read, suddenly wet myself.
Which FR u referring to??
Old 25-06-2015, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
In case you missed; here is the link.

http://samsforum.com/showpos...ostcount=25687
Wow stunned like a vegetable...must ask him bring us both go also. Sibey happening. Hopefully girl is not baby elephant quality hor.
Old 25-06-2015, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Onyx girls are the hottest in bkk in my opinion. They are hi-so wannabes because they look hot enogh and dress well. Lots of local rich guys would go spend their family's fortune. If you are charming, handsome and try your luck, you could pull girls that are just looking to have some fun!! However, I think it's too much work for bkk. But could be fun and rewarding if you got a few contacts for insurance.

Bringing girls from gogo bar is a good idea as you could potentially ditch them without hard feelings if you meet someone more to your liking. Assuming it's really just work for them and they dont care.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1