The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unite to fight for our future. (Batam)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilchan78 View Post
Opening tis sort of thread is bound to get zapped
Yes - I see this happening time and again - but cannot really understand why.

I mean, TS's new thread is a campaign to espouse a cause I think he fervently believes in; so what is wrong with starting another thread to concentrate on this instead of "polluting" and cause the main thread to veer away from the great information flow that it now provides.

Anyway.... just wondering.

SEAJ
Old 07-09-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
I mean, TS's new thread is a campaign to espouse a cause I think he fervently believes in;
It's perfectly alright to voice out one's insights

Maybe it's best Ts states his case in your thread

http://samsforum.com/login.p...b9b4a0f85f5eb5

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 07-09-2014 at 01:53 AM.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
globetrotter07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate TS's attempt to create greater awareness of the issue - all bros of course would like to get better value for our money.

Have come to appreciate however that the FL market is in its own way a quite efficient, transparent market. For example, if FLs can earn more in jkt than batam, over time quality and quantity will migrate to jkt. Bros who frequently go to jakarta would have noticed that the price of mongering there was also gone up significantly over say the last 4 years. Likewise, over the years Taipei has become more expensive while quality has dropped - as I was told by a friend, they make a better living overseas.

My two cents.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Unfortunately, the system in batam, or sex industry as a matter of fact, it's such that, if you're gone, another John will just take your place. They will have no lack of new Johns.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 08-09-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
They will have no lack of new Johns.
How about roti John
Old 08-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Unfortunately, the system in batam, or sex industry as a matter of fact, it's such that, if you're gone, another John will just take your place. They will have no lack of new Johns.
In total agreement.

Batam is one of the most expensive places in Indonesia, I referring to living standard. Prices of services is there, determined by many factors, with market prices and willingness to pay from brothers.

I have countlessly many times talked about negotiation with the WLs, or massage ladies for consent of sex. The OKT who give bad services will ultimately shut down, for example Massage 28( despite changing name from massage 82). The old time massage places who did their job well, maintain good services and teach their gals to provide good services did last, e.g New Berlian, Gold bird( Sedona), queens, Indah2, etc....

THey have been around since I set foot on this island.

Prices may have rised over the years, but you factor in the exchange rates and cost of living?

I been here for years and seen Teh O prices raised from 1 K rupiah to today of 4K. Nasi padang from a cheap 8K ( chicken leg, n rice n veg) to now days of 14 k per package. And many other things as well.

If booking of gals going from 300k to 600K over the years is too much for some people, I suggest you go else where where you think it is cheaper, maybe Malaysia or some kampong elsewhere you can find an established area, rather safe for cheonging area( not referring to STDs), and easy to access place.

In short, WL are humans who need to eat and earn as well. They give you fake love and entertain you, you pay the price you think you can afford. Those who think that batam is too expensive, is always free to go else where.

Those who feel offended, can zap me, but leave your nick. As for TS, I did not zap you. You are free to voice your thoughts, but many brothers don't agree with you. I for one been here for years, and I am just sharing my thoughts as well.

In the game of such entertainment, it is a willing and service industry and if you cant afford to play, don't come here. Batam in my opinion is one of the cheapest place for fun.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 08-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
In total agreement.

Batam is one of the most expensive places in Indonesia, I referring to living standard. Prices of services is there, determined by many factors, with market prices and willingness to pay from brothers.

I ……….. other things as well.
Yes – also in total agreement as this is just the way things are now in this world. Too bad…!
Quote:
If booking of gals going from 300k to 600K over the years is too much for some people, I suggest you go else where ……. afford. Those who think that batam is too expensive, is always free to go else where.
Yes this is of course also correct – but ….!!

But the problem here is that there are too many times just too many Big Swinging Dicks who spoils the market EVERYWHERE, not caring how their actions affect others. Or meek mongers who’d allow themselves to be bullied into over-paying – not understanding that in many mongering places, bargaining is part of the modus-operandi? Boards such as this have a role to play in informing others about what is reasonable pricing etc.

Yes, it’s their own money and they could and should be able to spend it any way they want to, but have they ever thought that when they over-pay, it just screws up the whole price-structure for others?

Also, I’ve been privy to discussions with various WG friends from many places and invariably, most WG’s just laugh at the stupidity of mongers who overpay; more sinister, some of them actually resent these guys who they have to “submit to” just because they want to have the money being thrown around. Too debasing/inhuman.

And on the other end of the spectrum are those zero (at home) to hero mongers/posters who are actually so proud of themselves as supposed “Cash Kings” that they’d boast ad-infinitum about how much money they blow just to get WG’s! Amazing!
Quote:
Those who feel offended, can zap me, but leave your nick. As for TS, I did not zap you. You are free to voice your thoughts, but many brothers don't agree with you. I for one been here for years, and I am just sharing my thoughts as well...
Which of course brings up another topic. Yes, of course OK to NOT agree with anything being posted… even OK to ZAP – but to do so anonymously? If you got another opinion and have even taken the trouble to even actually zap – why not do so openly and be ready to defend your POV?

Of course very much IMHO and just trying to contribute here.

SEAJ
Old 08-09-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I been here for years and seen Teh O prices raised from 1 K rupiah to today of 4K. Nasi padang from a cheap 8K ( chicken leg, n rice n veg) to now days of 14 k per package. And many other things as well.
Interesting quote.

No offence bro,allow me to switch the angle of view regarding this thread's initial objective :

My new Thread Title :
Unite to fight for our future. (Batam-Teh O price)

Directly using TS first posting as a guideline :

My New Thread Content wil be as below :
Quote:
i think we all must stand together and fight for our future.

Don,t pay for any Teh-O above 1k rupiah from Coffee shop. Maximum is 1k for a cup of Teh-O,whether the teh O is nice or not.

Many years ago. When you go into any coffee shop, surely got many nice Teh O. And the price is S$0.10 only. Now when you go to 5 coffee shop, i can say also got chances that you don,t like to drink it at all.

Why? Because now mostly cannot make it. So few good Teh O and they dare to ask for 4k - 10k and above for their Teh O. They take us as what? Carrot or ah gong? I think they take us as both mention. Carrot and ah gong. Why? Because when they up the prices, we also LAN LAN and pay for the prices.

We must control the price, Not the Coffee shop control the price. Or else , next time the minimum price they adjust to minimum 100k per cup, what can we do ?

Unite is power. Fight for our future. Everyone when go into the coffee shop, when the Coffee shop owners say the price for the Teh O is above 1k. We just say we will come later and walk out. If everyday also like this, the coffee shop owner will LAN LAN and reduce the price to 1k eventually. Try to unite and do this for a weeks and we can see some result.

Why must we let the Coffee shop owner play us? We unite and see who play who?
I think i can also start another new thread using the above format on the price of Nasi Padang,and another one on Taxi fare,and yet another perhaps on Batam Hotel Rooms too...before anyone start zapping me,do spare a thought about how this thread has first been formed...,it's objective and if there is a offering of a solution to the subject itself. If it is not wrong,then YOU will soon see threads of Batam's Nasi Padang pricing coming up as a new thread.

Boycott!! Boycott!! Just go Batam D.I.Y in the hotel room...don't eat,don't drink,cos they are all very over-priced compare to many years ago...is that what TS are looking for? Do spare a min to think....

my 2 cts...
Old 08-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Oldmanliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Unite to fight for our future. (Batam)

hellowah cannot afford dun play. stay at home and diy. you treat these women as what? they also need to eat.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 10
lavistalas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylavistalas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanliao View Post
hellowah cannot afford dun play. stay at home and diy. you treat these women as what? they also need to eat.
Honest opinion,i believe TS is not talking about affordability here but more on trying to control the price of booking girls from joints. But he made a silliy mistake most inexperience forum members would do by starting a new thread without offering an alternative solution at a persistent issue he is trying to address. Boycotting is definitely not a solution as when one pays 40+ sing dollar for ferry to go Batam,book hotel cost another about 40 dollar,then end up having no girl for the stay due to rejecting any and all the 600 ribu+ girls. It don't make logic sense at all,hence he got zapped.

Member Kaboon's point of view is if anyone or everyone were to start this kind of thread which he/she has already set an example where too many of this kind of thread can lead to;this forum will be filled with threads that are non-informative and irrelevant,then the real Batam Cheongster will suffer in the long run. Let's just look a little further in this case.

If there is a Report Thread button in this forum,I would have urge a moderator (if there's one) to lock this thread,since everything has already went off the titled topic in the discussion.And the thread itself has appear to be more like an "extras" now which should not be here in the 1st place. Since this part of the forum is named as "International Field Report",but where are the Field Reports? Sorry,i don't see any and it doesn't look like there is going to be any in the future base on the thread title and the initial content of the 1st post.

Just my personal opinion as a new member.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

I think i can also start another new thread using the above format on the price of Nasi Padang,and another one on Taxi fare,and yet another perhaps on Batam Hotel Rooms too..

All the above thread you want to start on won,t happen because cheongster is not their only main income. No way we can control it.

But for OKT , cheongster is their main income.

Do you think before u write?
Old 08-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanliao View Post

Haha, people say clever is enough. But don,t pretend to be too clever.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavistalas View Post
If there is a Report Thread button in this forum,I would have urge a moderator (if there's one) to lock this thread,since everything has already went off the titled topic in the discussion.And the thread itself has appear to be more like an "extras" now which should not be here in the 1st place. Since this part of the forum is named as "International Field Report",but where are the Field Reports? Sorry,i don't see any and it doesn't look like there is going to be any in the future base on the thread title and the initial content of the 1st post.

Just my personal opinion as a new member.
sure mod is reading...in fact your moderated posts are released by mod too...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-09-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=newyorker88;11753625]In total agreement.

Hi, very agreed with you on this point that Batam is one of the cheapest place for fun.

On the other hand, you say The OKT who give bad services will ultimately shut down,for example Massage 28( despite changing name from massage 82)
May i know why the shop ultimately shut down?

I think we all also know the reason. Because no cheongster go support them right? Miumiu6464 say they will have no lack of new Johns when we no more
support them. If that the case why still shut down?

The OKT is like a home seller. We are the buyer. We are not in the need to rush to buy. But the seller sure need to sell urgently.They want to earn money . So we can control the price.Not the OKT . No sex one day also won,t die. So we buyer had the ACE in our hand . Everyone go Batam and no sex.
See how long the OKT can tahan.

May i know why the sport massage gal no special also can survive? They earn so little only. Guy who do foot reflexology no special also can survive?
The main reason is because thing is actually not so expensive than we think.

Like i say before. If the gals is above average. Expensive a little most of us also can closed one eye. But how many of us actually sometime
book the girl just for the sake of booking even the price is high and girl not pretty. I think quite a lot. So many cmi girl in most joints nowadays.
But want to increase booking fees. How fast they increase their fees? Faster than a speeding bullet actually. Why last time cheap also can have so many syt. Now expensive seldom got syt. If have, we must pay high price.

Don,t let them take us as a Carrot and Hai Gong is my main reason to open this thread. Btw you say most bro don,t agreed with me. I doubt so. I saw my points got up and down . It proves that still got many agreed with me.

And thanks for not zapping me too.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
HelloWah

Please learn how to quote properly, then we talk about controlling prices.

Your reply got lost in the quote block..

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread