The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I agreed with you...will not go with ppl even friends who spoil market rate...
How to wor they are my good friends...... Tell my friends to pay less but they still pay more. I forget to tell you that day; 2 of my friends give to the vb another 500K for sitting tips. I told them not to liao they still tell me $30 only ma; cos they hardly got chance to steal eat. Haizzzz

This Dec some of them going to VN again. Ask me to bring them steal eat again.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 04-09-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has any experience buying and storing a bike in VN?

I am thinking of buying a bike and leaving it there with a friend. So whenever I am in town, at least I have a bike to get around.

What are the licensing/legal requirements for foreigner? Anyone can advise? Or it is too much of a hassle that I should just forget it and rent a bike instead? A 2nd hand bike is only around 15-20 mil (S$950).
Old 04-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post

I am thinking of buying a bike and leaving it there with a friend. So whenever I am in town, at least I have a bike to get around.

What are the licensing/legal requirements for foreigner? Anyone can advise? Or it is too much of a hassle that I should just forget it and rent a bike instead? A 2nd hand bike is only around 15-20 mil (S$950).
If you have an American driver license, it's fairly easy. Just show up at the place that issue driver license, fill out form, pay money and done (faster if you have small extra). I'm not sure how they treat driver license from Singapore but I would tend to think similarly? (Since I got same account from both American and German friends living here).
Old 04-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
liangshanhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie here, contributing my 2-cents experience to the HCM thread

Hot Petite Waitress
I was having a quick dinner at one of the Chinese restaurant near Ben Thanh market, wanted to check out the shopping and massage places thereafter. I remembered that there was a hot petite waitress in this restaurant when I visited some 2 months back, not sure if she is still around still.

I was understandably disappointed when I did not find her upon entrance. I ordered my usual food items and took a seat. As fate would have it, the petite waitress came out of the kitchen as soon as I sat down.
She is about 155cm with an apparent B-cup. Because of her limited height, her B-cups actually stuck out quite a bit. She has long straight hair with deep set eyes and double eyelids. Coupled with her sharp nose bridge, she is definitely a head turner! I estimated her weight to be 38-40kg… this was confirmed later

I was pleasantly surprised that she recognized me from my previous visit! Lets call her Yen,

Yen: Hello! I remember you. Are you alone?
Me: Yes, I am here myself.
Yen: Are you here for holiday or work?
Me: I finished my work for today. I want to go Ben Thanh market after dinner.
Yen: Ok.

All this time, she maintained eye contact with me. I could tell she was checking me out! She pretended to tidy the table while talking to me and went back to the front counter. I could tell that she was talking about me with her 2 gal colleagues behind the counter… reminded me of shy school girls discussing about hush hush topics.

In any case, I tucked into my dinner and was reading up on the GE news on my mobile phone. I did not quite notice that Yen walked up to my table the second time.

Yen: I finish work at 10pm. Do you want to go to Ben Thanh market with me?
Holy Cow! Am I getting hit on by this hottie!? I did a quick scan on her facial features to guesstimate her age… not a SYT… but a young MILF perhaps or older SYT. Still pass in terms of age.

Me: Yes sure. You can show me around ok? I will go back to my hotel first and meet you back here.

We exchanged Wechat contacts and my interpretation of her body language tells me I am going to score tonight!

At the appointed time, we met and decided to chill out at a nearby coffee joint (so much for visiting Ben Thanh night market). We spent 10 minutes at the joint and adjourned to my hotel to chill out further. All this while, we were holding hands and doing side hugs like long lost lovers.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
liangshanhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once in my room, Yen jumped onto the bed. OMG! Isn’t this too fast!? I took the cue and jumped in! We started frenching like there is no tomorrow. Sensing no resistance whatsoever, I quickly unzipped her dress and ripped off her bra and panties. She also returned the favour and we were both stark naked. I used my dick to rubba rubba her pussy exterior… wow! It is wet oredi!

Me: Let me get the safety.
Yen: No… I do not like condom. Dun use ok?
Me: OMG!

This is the second time I hear this. My first VB also did not want condom.

Me: Better use baby. Before marriage, use condom. After marriage, no use ok? For some reason, both the VBs I had wanted me to marry them after we make out. But I am oredi married!

So I helmet-ed on and resume firing position in missionary. Even though she was wet and well lubricated, I had to exert a determined effort to “push in”. I am so lucky to encounter this tight pussy cat! I started with my favourite rhythm; 9 short thrusts with 1 full thrust, progressing to 8-2, 7-3 etc. I continued to engage her in our tongue fight with the occasional breakout to suck on her pinkish nips. She broke into uncontrolled moaning… luckily, I had switched on the TV to dilute the moaning sounds… not sure if we disturbed the neighbours.

I figured that I was humping her in missionary for at least 15 minutes… not exaggerating… tight pussy needs multiple rounds of pounding to enter steady state. I placed her hands over my neck and lifted her up such that she is “tree hugging” me. This is my MUST fuck position for petite girls… the feeling is mind blowing… especially when you look at the mirror reflections. Unfortunately, I can only last some 20 thrusts in this position before the fatigue factor kicks in.

I then carried her to the study table and rest her on the table edge. She used one hand to push back against the wall and we continued our humping. This is also a good position when engaging petite girls; I could have a good view of my little brother going in and out of her pussy and see her boobs swinging with the humping rhythm.

The study table started shaking badly with our body humping and I thought I better switch positions. I flipped Yen over and made her bend forward, holding the table edge in standing doggie. This again took effort to achieve initial penetration as her pussy is really tight. Once I latched on, I started giving her the “piak piak piak” treatment. I reached forward and grabbed her boobs while slamming my balls against her wet pussy in full thrusts.

The feeling was getting very intense… so much as that I thought I had broke the condom (again). I looked down to ensure that the safety was still in place and continued slamming away. Yen was totally out of control now… I could feel waves and waves of pussy juice flooding her pussy. This also drove me to a frenzy and I banged her hard and fast until I exploded in her pussy (in safety mode).

I took a look at my watch… we had made love for 1hr 10 minutes!

We had some TCSS conversation after making love. The senior bros can probably guess theme of the discussion… to meet her parents in the village, marriage plans… raising kids… and living happily ever after. And asking me to buy her iphone 6.

Dilemma: should I meet her again? Or should I 见好就收?
Old 04-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

No I do not have American license. I am more concerned about the perils of bike ownership... not so much the license.
Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
If you have an American driver license, it's fairly easy.
Glad to see u did well on yr own. U can negotiate downwards and buy her a Xiaomi phone. Better than nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liangshanhero View Post
...And asking me to buy her iphone 6
Old 04-09-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Quote:
No I do not have American license. I am more concerned about the perils of bike ownership... not so much the license.

Glad to see u did well on yr own. U can negotiate downwards and buy her a Xiaomi phone. Better than nothing.
Bro. Peril is standard feature that comes with motorbike ownership in HCMC. Literally every single one of my local colleagues in HCMC with motorbike have gotten into at least one accident in their lifetime. Severity varies but luckily none of them fatal.

Life's cheap here. If you're behind taxi enough, you'll notice how little regard they have for motorbike. In all, people here don't seem to understand or fear traffic law...it's taxi or uber for me all the way
Old 04-09-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I took a look at my watch… we had made love for 1hr 10 minutes!
It is always amazing to me, how couple can have sex continuously for more than 1 hr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
In all, people here don't seem to understand or fear traffic law...it's taxi or uber for me all the way
I always prefer in a car than a bike in these cities. Individual preferences.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ratblitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can recommend hotels or apartment?
Old 05-09-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratblitz View Post
Any bros can recommend hotels or apartment?
New world, Sheraton, Caravelle, Somerset and so on.
Old 05-09-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 18
passpass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Help needed !

I have friends currently in HCM previously asked me for recommendations on places to find FL. I recommended Gossip disco but it is now closed according to him.

Any other places / disco that i can recommend ? Is HBT still a good place to fish ?

Appreciate it
Old 06-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane888 View Post
SELF HELP DIY...
Ha ha, self help DIY is what i advocate, as my moniker "PleasePCC" implies.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sofaking is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane888 View Post

you can follow my signature HCM SELF HELP DIY...
Hi

Other than hotels, have you tried airbnb before?
Old 06-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

It is rare for a waitress to be able to say so many things in English. Unless she is a graduate... but if she is, she would not be a waitress. Or maybe your tv is very good.

Quote:
Lets call her Yen,
Yen: Hello! I remember you. Are you alone?
Me: Yes, I am here myself.
Yen: Are you here for holiday or work?
Me: I finished my work for today. I want to go Ben Thanh market after dinner.
Yen: Ok.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

go to the police dept to engage a "driving instructor" (usually a relative of a traffic police officer), they will arrange for you to go do riding test, just need to do figure 8 turn around pylons, plank and emergency stop, dont need take any written test, did this more than 3 years ago with my singapore class3 license, the testing center is at tan binh district, price around 1mil, (info may differ due to too long ago)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread