The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Unfortunately, most of the sex places do not accept gaijin (foreigner) customer. I do not know anything about GAIJIN friendliness in this particular district. Interesting thing I observed was that two black guys were walking about in this district when I go there last time. I do not know if they were accepted. If you speak Japanese and/or you are eastern asian (Chinese or Korean) guy, you have more probability. If you are a lucky guy who finds a house which accepts you, please send me information and share the information with all.
http://www.21orover.com/japan/nws/Tobita/

Is it true that if you are foreigners of east asian descent(Chinese, Korean), you have more probability to enter the brothels? Black, white and SEA(Malay) have much lower chance to enter?
Old 19-08-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arikop99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweekee View Post
So was it a fuss free experience? was trying to find it, ended up getting harrassed by PRC tout and all..
Yep, not a problem. I remember there are always 2 touts from other shops waiting to catch up with you in front of the building. Just don't stop to talk.
Old 19-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Travelling to Japan EOY! Cant afford soaploads but want to try pink bars or just HJ or BJ. anywhere near shinjuku area to recommend? I tried walking to Kabukicho myself last year and had a bad experience.

I've read that New Hot point at Kabukicho is quite popular and accepts foreigners. anyone with experience?
Tried NHP around 10 times. Not too ex, 2k odd yen to enter with HJ option at 3k more. The girls are very pretty I would say. Only downside is that the period the gal stay in you "room" is super short (around 5mins). Also there's only 2 gals at any given time so the choice is limited.
Old 20-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

sweekee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelvaz View Post
Tried NHP around 10 times. Not too ex, 2k odd yen to enter with HJ option at 3k more. The girls are very pretty I would say. Only downside is that the period the gal stay in you "room" is super short (around 5mins). Also there's only 2 gals at any given time so the choice is limited.
and the girls dont ask for tips or anything after that right? i read you have to pay more for touching of top part?
Old 23-08-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
and the girls dont ask for tips or anything after that right? i read you have to pay more for touching of top part?
If you pay the additional 3k yen for the hj, it includes autoroam. You can op to autoroam for additional 2k without hj.
Old 23-08-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Are the girls at New Hot Point all Japanese? I notice Ueno a lot of Prc streetwalkers.
Old 29-08-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Abudenn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes all Jap. Tried before.
Old 08-09-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I in shinjuku now n back morrow..anyone bro to meetup for fun?
Old 16-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonsauer View Post
Many expensive soaplands in Yoshiwara are now open to Chinese. They even have their websites in Chinese and some staff can speak Chinese.

One of my acquaintance who is a soapland driver told me Chinese customers make the most of the customer base some days.

The girls in these expensive soaplands dont mind at all servicing Chinese because Chinese pay a premium compared to locals. But if you use these soaplands be prepared to fork out at least 70 000 to 100 000 yens....

Average soaplands with prices around 15000 to 30000 yens are yet to open up to foreigners.

As for deriheru as mentioned be aware that full service is not provided.Most are also not open to foreigners. But if you look japanese and have enough japanese to make a booking (pretty much the same way you book a hairdresser) it s easy to get by. Deriheru usually has hotter girls than average soaplands.

But those deriheru specialized in dealing with foreigners with websites in english usually willl end up with the girl asking you if you want full service and just require a price top up, knowing the full service part is just between you and the girl. Girls on these websites tend to be older but service is on par with deriheru only dedicated to locals.
The soapland in Yoshiwara, are all the Japanese women available to Chinese men/foreigners or only certain Japanese women available to Chinese men/foreigners? I heard that the pretty Japanese women don't serve foreigners. Is that true?
Old 18-10-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bmw38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I first visited Tokyo in the early 90s, you can't even enter into any of these establishment. My Japanese client who is a regular used to sneak me in a couple of times. Times have changed, probably due to the poor economical situation in the whole of Japan over the past 20 years. They are much more opened up than before but still there are many of them that did not want to serve the foreigners, even you can speak fluent japanese. Sad but true.......
Old 21-10-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
upil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could not locate any action in Sapporo, and dont expect anything in Hakodate tomorrow.

Will fly out to Tokyo end of October, anyone can help to advise Yoshiwara soapland that accept gaijin with real Japanese girl??

Heard Darling harbor is decent
Old 23-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
ekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bro in tokyo? wanna try soapland badly...got rejected in some of the places that some managed to sneak in...
Old 24-10-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekardo View Post
any bro in tokyo? wanna try soapland badly...got rejected in some of the places that some managed to sneak in...
'got rejected in some', so there are others that still accept you?
Old 24-10-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
ekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterekardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ya...DH lor...but the one i tried is not very pretty and maybe around 30. almost zero communication...like doing with a robot..
Old 24-10-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekardo View Post
By the way, what you mean by 'some managed to sneak in'?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1