The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Bro

If I have time for only 1 joint, which joint will you recommend? I prefer girl of age around 27 to 35, the joint price is reasonable and trust worthy.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
During that times, almost everything became worthless:

House/property almost became concrete.

Money almost became paper.

Car almost became metal.

Land almost became soil.

ATM card almost became plastic.

But gold and cewek are still precious, hehe...
During those time if u own sm of those of their worthless house,land & property in jakarta,u will be a millionaire today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
After reading bro Nono's latest summary, u know what i'm most keen to find out? lol his new method of getting 100k discount per girl lol.
Better learning his how to reduce 1.5 juta girl to 1.2 juta or lower better. Like tat u conform surely get SSYT 18-19 yo at the lowest price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
It is the same method i am using for getting the best rate in Batam by using the online rate as a benchmark. If online shows 10.2k/SGD at the last 5-10 mins,my answers from all money changers i called to MUST be 10k/SGD. Money changer that give the wrong answers are strike off my list. Last few shops usually give me the same answer and from there onward, i will gauge my travelling distance to them.

And opposite Formosa Hotel will be "my" closest BEST.
u got learn tat tis method u using is very lazy but clever method. Too bad bill gate didn't ask u do his difficult job
Old 03-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Although the hotel is new but pricing wise still feel a bit steep. The cheapest of the room which is the standard room of 288k cost much more than Lailai hotel standard room at 200k.

But Lailai superior large room only cost 260k which could be much spacious than the standard room of the city central hotel.
Hmm..i have heard a lot about Lai Lai before. I havent stayed there before,so i couldnt make a fair comparison as yet.Will be looking to stay there for at least for one night in the near future,hehehe...

Quote:
Unless the price is made cheaper, or else I doubt it could attract people to stay in it. Furthermore, new hotel may always tend to have problem with building defects in hotel room like sink choke, unfinished work, etc. The facilities in the hotel sometimes may not be fully ready yet for guest to enjoy.

Therefore there's always a pro and con in staying in any newly constructed hotel but for me, I would try new hotel room if the room is "reasonably" priced, hehe which is the most important factor
True,true...i stayed there for my 1st night already so much issue due to their inexperience. I guess it probably takes a bit of time for them to get adjusted when it is still new.

Honestly,when i choose to stay in a 2 star hotel,my standard and expectation already drop by 50%,hehehe...but i am actually staying at their 588k junior suite room the last time and yet...

Quote:
1) Must have queen/king bed and not twin single beds.
I think most Batam hotels would not have an issue on this,hehehe..

Quote:
2) In-room massage a must to have as I am a sucker for massage be it erotic or non hanky panky ...
I believe we share similar thoughts on this one...hehehe...

Quote:
3) Preferably having a room service food order cos sometimes lazy to go out.
Know why i have so much "combat ration" in my last trip? The room service closes at 10pm!!

Quote:
4) Room must be spacious enough at least more than 300 square feet inclusive of toilet space, so can fxxx around in the room,hehe...
Oh,to me room size doesnt matter. But must have a desk and chair becos i need it for a comp. And i dont like too big a room,air con sometime cannot cover all parts of the room and refuse to cool the room enough for more than 2 pax,hehehe...

Smaller rooms are good for playing games too,hehehe...

Quote:
5) Must have many many provision shops or makan places nearby for supper.
Definitely a must for me for provision shop! No need many,just 1 provision that sells what i need will do. I avoid 24hr shops like K-Mart tho,cos they are expensive from my perspective.

As for food,i eat to live,worse come to worse will order Mc or Hotel room service food. As usual,if the situation dont work my way,i work around it. It Batam,food will never be an issue for me 24 hour round the clock,hehehe...

Quote:
6) Reception counter area must have safe deposit box so that all valuable belongings like spare cash, passport, other important items can be kept safely as the safe box require 2 keys to be slot in concurrently in order to lock or unlock the deposit box. One key will be handed to hotel guest and one key kept by reception counter. However, I am not 100% confident with in-room safe deposit box.
I still prefer my personal "safe box". Room safe isnt 100% safe when room service can anyhow enter room when guest are not in (the whole safe can also be stolen). Keeping with the receptionist also not 100% in case they mishandle it,and for the 2 keys safe box...losing one of the key is going to be another problem too.

So i came out with my own personal "safe box",hehehe...it is safest becos only i know its location.

Quote:
7) Must have reasonably good Wi-Fi signal in room, lobby and reception hall.
Hehehe...i rarely need wifi when there is a LAN. But not every Hotel provide a direct Lan connection nowaday.

Quote:
The reason why I would rather put cash as a deposit and would never place passport as a deposit during my check-in is because if the hotel reception made a mistake by returning the wrong passport to the wrong hotel guest, then I think the problem will be unimaginable ²»Ώ°ΙθΟλ. Afraid to go through all the hassle if passport lost and could not get back in time for work end up may lose my job. To me passport is more important than any other assets that I carry during my trip in batam.
3 things i always kept in mind to never lose when i am travelling.

1. Passport
2. Mobile Phone
3. Wallet

And i agree that passport is the most important.Then again, I still keep my passport with the reception tho. Its just a perspective,if i am meant to lose it,i will lose it but i am always equip with the knowledge what to do if i ever were to lose it. This applies to all my travels around the world.

Quote:
Therefore I always consider Lailai hotel and Formosa hotel as a benchmark or point of reference for comparison for 1 star and 3 star hotel respectively.
Agreed with you on Formosa and as for City Central,i am secretly hoping the price will come down,hehehe...just like i have hope for on Da Vienna Hotel in the past. I learn one thing in my last trip,to avoid seeing familiar faces,i need to avoid 2 star hotel,hehehe... almost every working ladies from booking joints that stays in that hotel during my 3D2N stays seems to "know" me.

Quote:
Now I see the reasons why permata indah mami Lely was so firm and non negotiable when come to bargaining the booking price of her high end cewek (1 juta&above) as they can be used to entertain tamu during the evening hours.
Yep,and their girls earns some small tip each time they serve a drinking customer. In one way of another,its a win-win for the mami,the joint and the girls. But do note that their karaoke is pretty rundown,so most time it is frequent by older customers.

Quote:
Bargaining indeed requires some negotiation skill and wayang skill in order to succeed. However, one should not let the outcome of the bargain to affect his mood to enjoy the companionship with the cewek during his stay in batam.
Yes,bargaining definite require some skills and the understanding of the person you are trying to bargain with. The understanding of the business culture and knowing how things work in it is an added advantage too,hehehe...

Quote:
One must always remember that the main purpose to batam is to in search of fun and happiness and not anger and disappointment.
Raising both my hands and legs to agree on this one.

Quote:
There is a popular Chinese saying : " 旧的不去,新的不来 "

If the old doesn't go, the new will not come.

You can't make progress by clinging to old notions...

Also apply to booking girls :

Old batch of girls don't change, new batch of pretty girls are not available...
Exact reason why i like booking joint girls,most are on at least 3 to 6 months contract,once every month i do see at least few new girls from the intervals and it is especially so after this Hari Raya,hehehe...then again,new girls also mean new risk factor. In my last trip,one of my friend got a new girl who serves him exceptionally well perhaps maybe due to her trying to build new customer base and another choose to take an older girl who didnt turn out too well. (old/older here do not refer to age but to the time the girls were working in the joint)

Both old and new girls has some risk factor. My best girl and my worst girl in Batam were both new and both were from MM,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
u meant anah or denny of MLS? bcoz with anah, i never introduce myself..(snip)...will be flattered if he does remember me though.. ha ha
Yep he remembers you cuz he told me of a local customer (a) strangely came "too early" in his operating hours (and (b) just days soon after I took photos) - and (c) took photo of his order, which was surprising to him. LOOOOOOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
Wahhh i'm honoured to be mentioned. But likewise since I didn't intro myself, maybe...(snip)...We're not that difficult to differentiate amongst her customers.
He remembers you because you obviously looked and behaved non-local, and I knew it was you after he told me your order (which you posted in forum) and your companion. LOOOOOOL!

Quote:
But have to give it up to her. Despite knowing we're tourist, she still charge us the local fee and the food SEDAP LAH SIAL!
that's right. He again emphasised last night - he charges same to *anyone* - foreign and local. And he brushed(es) off the taxi-driver(s) who asked him for commission, and failing which, free meal simply because there is no margin in his price for that (comm/freemeal). He knows customers who come knew about the place and not through taxi recommendation. Steady pomp pee pee LA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Last, maybe we are the only ones that do not ask them for their menu and just order like we're already regular.
He remembers you for sure. You strucked him as a confident guy with your uniqueness. OF course, ordering like macham regular when you aren't local made him first observe you and your friends.

There was one guy..... which he mentioned afew times because it was a rare thing to him. After boss described him - I am thinking it is DDamn. Boss himself was honored to be patronised by such a customer-type. LOL!

(Note: I never met DDamn, am correlating/inferring from forum posts. Pardon me if I am incorrect pls)
Old 03-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ozziej deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys pardon this question.

What's the best naughty massage near Nagoya Hill Mall?

Thanks.
Old 03-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziej View Post
Guys pardon this question.

What's the best naughty massage near Nagoya Hill Mall?

Thanks.
^ The answer is more like "your only feasible option is Delta Spa"
Old 03-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
He remembers you because you obviously looked and behaved non-local, and I knew it was you after he told me your order (which you posted in forum) and your companion. LOOOOOOL!
Now I'm starting to doubt cos when I went there, it was a SHE that answered the call and SHE that served me and my ooh-la-la "supir".
Old 03-09-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Now I'm starting to doubt cos when I went there, it was a SHE that answered the call and SHE that served me and my ooh-la-la "supir".
Aiyo. She basically in the kitchen inside the house. How she observe you la... it's her husband (the boss) - always outside at the BBQ pit who observes customers eating/waiting/chit-chatting, while bbqing. Also, she would tell her husband what and what (BBQ) dish for which customer sitting where.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Aiyo. She basically in the kitchen inside the house. How she observe you la... it's her husband (the boss) - always outside at the BBQ pit who observes customers eating/waiting/chit-chatting, while bbqing. Also, she would tell her husband what and what (BBQ) dish for which customer sitting where.
Haha ok lah I don't think it could get wrong with what I ordered and who I'm with. But we chit chat and she knows I'm from Singapore. She did tell me she had alot of Singaporean customers lately. Business is good for them and happy for them. Friendly humble family who serves excellent food. Definitely deserve it.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
PS : To those who say Batam is nothing to see and wasting time - well - SG is selling "lesser quality apple at higher prices" - pick any apple : food, fruit, comfort, insurance, housing, car, retirement, clubbing, alcohol, just about everything - except major medical (btm doesn't have). And I haven't even begun to talking about the pace of life, common courtesies, and genuine-networking (which is very lacking in rat-race societies) - and which the hot/heavy young ones will not understand.
Agreed with you on this. Batam has nothing to see,nothing to "play" and wasting time are solely for those who have never REALLY seen Batam as what it has to offer (maybe they just go there,touch the wall and come back),hehehe...then again,from a personal perspective,Batam may not be suitable for everyone when it comes to enjoying the cheonging scene,hehehe...the theory of "one man's meat can be another man's poison" is now "one man's hell can be another man's heaven" or vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radimus View Post
@Nono,there are no group trip on Sept?
Thank you for your interest and yes,i have my Sept itinerary out but please do spend some time to read my Sept itinerary 1st (better still you could do it twice/thrice if you can spare the time).Do note that i have a full time job which is totally unrelated to being a guide,(i am not a Batam local nor speaks their language) and i have no plan to turn myself into one.I dont make a cent from anyone (from the past till today) in any group trips,so i am not in any way subject to compromise with anyone over my planned itinerary as below :

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=32162

If your timing can fit in and planned to join me,do read the Terms and Conditions link written inside the itinerary before you PM me. Hoping for you and everyone's understanding here.

Meantime,i am counting down my days to go Batam,hehehe...and am looking forward to it (its suppose to be a blessed trip,you know?hehehe...).

5 more days to go!!

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 03-09-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been asking where to find top notch quality girls in batam?
Model like?

Anyone know these kind of joints in batam?

Thanks
Old 03-09-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There was one guy..... which he mentioned afew times because it was a rare thing to him. After boss described him - I am thinking it is DDamn. Boss himself was honored to be patronised by such a customer-type. LOL!

(Note: I never met DDamn, am correlating/inferring from forum posts. Pardon me if I am incorrect pls)[/QUOTE]

Yup was me bro..lady bos asked how i knew about her stall told her was recomended by my frens..as she was quite surprised how me from spore could find out her location told her by frens recomendation.And tat day if no cust had booked i would had bought 10 pcs of the stingrays alas left 2 pcs only so had to settle for ayam bakar 4 pcs then she told me i sibei lucky as cun cun left 4 pcs of chicken..si bei heng...even her husband was laughing.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Meantime,i am counting down my days to go Batam,hehehe...and am looking forward to it (its suppose to be a blessed trip,you know?hehehe...).
^ Have fun bro! And I see that you took out MM Massage from the joint to avoid list, glad to see that
Old 03-09-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
The only 4 plus points I can think of for the Big, fat, old, ugly are:

1) They are booked less frequently, therefore their "lower lips" are tighter, so no need to drink jamu to enhance their pussy...
Hehehe...this part i have the same thoughts too and yes,these girls were really tight down there. Of course better still if they are on Jamu,hehehe...(which i believe they usually do)

Quote:
2) Provide better service to compensate for their short coming as they are consider as "tak laku" cewek.
I preferred to be serviced more than i need to service them hence my priority is always the OWE girls.

Whats the meaning of "tak laku" cewek ?

Quote:
3) Cheaper in booking price
Try Bunga Massage,i was surprise that nearly all their BFOU (big fat old or ugly) are priced at 800k to 1 million in there. But i believe when they are being priced that way,there must be "something" good somewhere. I shall one day go there to pick one of such to try try,see if i can find out its "goodness",hehehe...

My last BFOU from Memory really "bone dry" me...lol.

Quote:
4) Unlikely to ask for more tips as they know their limits
I dont agree with this. When i tip 100k,they also tends to ask for transportation fare. They are afterall old bird with fully grown horns in this industry and knows how to squeeze the dollar out from their customers.

Quote:
Among the Big, fat, old, ugly cewek, I can still bear with the old and ugly cewek.
For me,my standard of ugly is about 5/10 at best,Big and fat as in not those REALLY JUMBO kind (there's actually quite a few in Batam's various joints),fat also must have hourglass body kind (like those "incredible girls" i seen in my 18th trip where even their big fat ass can hold a wine glass type),hehehe... and as for being old,they cannot be older than me for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I used to go to all that trouble to get the "best" rates. But, given that I don't usually change more than $400 per instance, the difference in 20-30 rp/sgd equate to about 8000-12000 RP doesn't make a lot of difference to me..now, at most I ask about 2-3 shops near my hotel to get the approximate rate and go along with that.
The trouble i went thru is only during my 1st few beginning trips when i go to Batam. For the rest of my future trips, i am not require to move around to ask anymore,hehehe...even when i only change S$50, I am quite confident they wont want to lose my business. My bench mark are after all the online rates (yahoo finance etc) and thru checking from the best which is a few calls away that usually ends me with "almost similar rate". The rest of it will just be the distance from where i am to the place i wish to change my money.

I win,they win and everyone who are with me wins,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Economics at that time is bad too.. .Suharto team of ministers( economics) all resign as well. Simply too broken to be fixed.
Not forgetting indonesia banks were offering 20% to 35% for those who deposit their money in their banks which many eventually closes down. During those time,nearly 500 small,mid size banks and even a few bigger sized banks closed down. Those were the days where many who are overseas in their respective foreign banking industry earns big bucks from the downfall of Suharto.

The economic did settled down in about a year time. And with the high interest earned and the currency back to shape. Huge profit was made but the risk factor to make that big money was then pretty high too as everyone is praying their banks dont shut down and their new indo govt dont play punk,hehehe..

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 04-09-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

@Nono

"tak laku" - not popular, left on the shelf

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread