The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
I have try 2 different short time hotel at Q10 just about 1 month ago, both hotel only 80K, my friend took a more expensive room 100K. I thought only hotel at Q1 charge more like 150-200K.

You could have include girl name in website and number (cover away some no), otherwise how would others using the website know which girl you refer?

BTW any bro try massage ruby from Ms Quynh Hoa before? She seem to target foreigner?
Looks like you live here. Info would benefit you. Perhaps it's just me but I think your tone sound sarcastic. You want info that benefit you just ask normally (don't need to even ask nicely). Ask other bros who recently PM me normally and I freely shared with them.

As the other bro (hoian) said recently, not obligated to give out info.
Old 03-09-2015, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
Looks like you live here. Info would benefit you. Perhaps it's just me but I think your tone sound sarcastic. You want info that benefit you just ask normally (don't need to even ask nicely). Ask other bros who recently PM me normally and I freely shared with them.
No i dont live in HCM and i am not being sarcastic, apologies if it make u feel this way, everyone come here to extract and share info at the same time isn't it? So why does it benefit me only?

My point is, if there are important info included in the FR, easier for reader to extract info directly (eg. name & last 4 digit number) rather than having tons of pm flooding ur inbox.
And i believe alot of bros are using the same website.

Last edited by pting; 03-09-2015 at 04:56 AM.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:14 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sailsingapore;13518456][CENTER]Upzz you Bro DATOU Cheers from Sailsingapore

[QUOTE]
HV upped u too bro.

Talking abt Sporeans spoiling the market.
A cheonging friend brought 2 newbie friends to HCM n yesterday we went to LeDuyen near ben thanh market where we choose pretty girls doing manicure, massage, facial....etc.
Me n the 2 newbies were on massage beds beside me in the same room doing ear cleaning etc by the gals.
Cheonging friend took a VIP room.
After my services were done 160k costs, I took 100k to tip her thinking as reasonable but she said 200k n the other girls serving the newbies joined in to say its 200k.
I just said no small change n proceed out to pay the counter. She followed me till the main entrance asked me leaving now? no black face so i guess the tip is ok.
Before leaving the room I warned the 2 newbies that the gals will haggle for more tips n left to Ben thanh.
After wards when I met them, they told me they asked the girls how much tip n was told 500k when their cost of services is 300k.
I said that's too much but they told me still cheaper than spore happy can already.Told me never heard my conversation w my service gal m my warning when they just few meters away.
I always refrain cheonging w people w these mindsets.
Later heard from my friend they cheong in SG, bill is less than $300 paid by my friend the newbie tip came up to $600.

But bopian my friend bring one.
We also went KTV along Tran Hong Dao, no 109 I think.
Tips 500k girls a few quite pretty, playable, quite many can speak little english or mandarin. mine can hand go under bra.
LT is 2.5mil.

Wechat girls quoted LT 2.1 million, don't know why the 0.1 maybe hope u will give 2.5 or 3million?

Last edited by datou; 03-09-2015 at 09:56 AM.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post

Talking abt Sporeans spoiling the market.
After wards when I met them, they told me they asked the girls how much tip n was told 500k when their cost of services is 300k.
I said that's too much but they told me still cheaper than spore happy can already.
I always refrain cheonging w people w these mindsets.
I agreed with you...will not go with ppl even friends who spoil market rate...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

The Reverie Saigon is finally launched officially on Sept 1st. Located at Times Square Tower, it is considered the most posh hotel in VN.

Go check it out. One of my vn FB buddy wasted no time to do a nude photoshoot there.

http://thereveriesaigon.com
Old 03-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Tigeroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, how safe is it to get girls from wechat to massage and......? Being going to massage parlors...sian already.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigeroo View Post
Hi bros, how safe is it to get girls from wechat to massage and......? Being going to massage parlors...sian already.
50 50. Next question.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Since quite a no. of guys have PMed me with this same question, maybe I can settle this issue here once and for all, instead of repeating myself.

Wechat gals
1. If the lady has just one or two pics, its probably fake. U can ask her to send u more pic or clarify.
Duoc nhin photo khac ko? (Can see other pics?)
Duoc nhin hinh body ko? (Can see photo of body?)
Co nguc to ko? - Have big boobs?
Co that ko? - Are they (photos/boobs) real?

2. If the gal keeps a "journal" with lots of photos... meaning where she eats with friends etc.. chances are the photos are real. U can also ask her who her friend is, if u eye one of her friends whom u prefer. Chances are, they are all in the same trade (birds of same feather flock together). Sometimes when I am bored & trying to kill time, I would have drinks or dinner with some of them. In between dinner, I would wechat them "muon lam tinh ko" (wanna make love?) even though they are seated across the table. It's all just teasing, though.

3. The safest bet... is to arrange for the gal to meet u outside. At a coffeeshop, near ATM machine etc. Then u can size up the gal vs her photos... if u reject its easier (cos gal is not standing at yr room door). Just pay her taxi fare and say: "Xin loi em khong giống nhau photo" (sin loi, m kom yom neow photo). Sorry u don't look like your photo.

Website call girls
U can text these gals and ask them to come over to your room. But if you cannot text VN, then forget it. Most of them are outside Dist1... so u have to bear in mind they will take 30mins to one hr to come over. And if u reject them, pls pay their travel expenses. Don't be an asshole.

Hope the info helps.

PS: On the contrary, I am not really into commercial sex. Prefer to relax at MP, have the gal step on my back, after that she can HJ me. I can play with her big boobs, have my hands up her skirt and inside her panties, pin her to the wall to kiss her etc. But pls dun try this unless the gal already knows u as a regular and is comfortable with u playing with her.

Quote:

Last edited by hoian; 03-09-2015 at 06:57 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'd literally had met over 50 Wechat girls the past 16 months...here's my experience

Wechat Pros

1. Chance of you getting girls who look like photo is 5% or less
2. Most of the 'pros' are part of this network of pimp (there are about 5 of them mainly in D1)
3. If you're in D1, most girls are you met via Wechat that accept ur add request are individual or network pros
4. They think most foreigners will be so desperate that they'll accept even if don't look like photo
5. Will try to haggle 200k for taxi in case u reject
6. Chance of getting average service is 10%
7. Chance of getting ripped off one way or the other are 90%

Wechat "normal" girls
1. Hot Girls
2. Wannabe Hot Girls
3. Normal Girls
4. Normal Girls with money issue
5. The Unicorn...normal girls with education

Bro Hoian correct in term of telltale signs...if their Wechat Moment go back 1 year plus...better chance of being non-pros

Don't be fool by Moment that 1-3 months old with lots of selfie...lots of these pros will hijack identity of good looking Wechat Nromal Girls...most VN girls as you'll notice have minimal inhibition when it comes to showing off their body...bless their soul...
Old 03-09-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hulkhogan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am not okt...so no recommendations...

you can follow my signature HCM SELF HELP DIY...all public places...
No worries. Will read other help for more info
Old 03-09-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hulkhogan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by go2saigon View Post
Do a short walk to Liberty central , awesome girls and service.
Thanks man! I shall walk over there now wahahah
Old 03-09-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all
Talking Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Any brudders there from 24-27 Sept? First time going. Talk to one of friend till i TL. Supposely i joining him and his friend, his friend works there for a few years. As I newbie to HCM, so i ask the standard question how much to cater for per day. how much the ktv fees are. Well he give stay top stock usd 200, so my follow-up question was usd200 for LT, so need to give the gals sitting fees. his answer was u think your usd200 cover everything meh..so i ask then sitting fees how much to tip if need? It is not that u cant spend but still we have to gauge a comfortable sum right. his next reply was usd 1k enough for 3 nights. and he say u old enough, cant u think with ur maturity and sense..wth

Do pm me if any brudder are there and comfortable to let me join..
Old 04-09-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ratblitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going around 22 Oct to 25 Oct here?
Old 04-09-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Actually I will be in town that week. Kkkk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz View Post
Any brudders there from 24-27 Sept?...
Old 04-09-2015, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 10
meiset deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeiset deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, if I don't hv a return ticket coz I haven't decided on my return date will the immigration stop me from entering Vietnam? I haven't encountered any questions regarding my return ticket from my previous trips coz I don't know how long I stay there each time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread