The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2015, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Shouldn't your nick be "Jesus wept" John 11:35 (the shortest verse in the entire biblos)
Old 28-08-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JizzusCries deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Lols......
Old 01-09-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
Axia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm getting quiet nowadays... any updates on balai??
Old 02-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
fixxxer is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Greetings fellow cheongsters,

Heading to Balai on sat 3pm ferry and will be bk Monday 11am ferry.

Will be at paradise hotel.

Any bros like to meet for a drink, do drop me a PM

Good day bros \m/

We don't care what it meant \m/
Old 13-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

Was at Balai for a quick 2D1N trip this last week.

Took the first Indo Falcon ferry and reached there at about 845am.
Went through the immigration quick and grabbed my boarding pass for my return trip, paid IDR 10k for the fee.

Walked towards the main street and grabbed a blue van. Sat down inside right behind the driver and there was only one other guy inside. He asked me where I'm heading and told him to drop me at Hotel Maxi. Reached the hotel at about 9am and wanted to check in, but receptionist said I can only go in at 10am. So I waited until then and got my room (standard for 380k, booked from tiketdotcom), during the process I asked for a driver and they just gave me his contact for me to call directly.

About 1015am driver was waiting for me downstairs so we head directly to villa. Went to see about 7-8 villas, mostly quoted around 900k-1.1m
A few lookers, seems like most of the good ones taken by Malaysian bros who came earlier to the villa at about 9am (damn that's early). The most exp I got quoted was 1.4m, the girl was definitely a cute SYT though didn't really smile or anything. In the end I took one for 1m, mami quoted me 1.2m, but told her I'll make her a deal right now if she gave me 1m and she relented.

Me and driver went out and he brought me to see Aston and supermarket for me to get stuff. Back at Maxi, he told me to just pay him tomorrow altogether and I said fine. Girl came a bit later and 1st rd began. After that I asked her if she wants to eat, she said it's hot outside so we ordered room service. Short nap, and then we wake up for nasi padang dinner right across Balai View. Both lunch and dinner costs about 100k for me and my girl. Back to hotel, initiated rd 2 and then watched movie tgt until we sleep.

Woke up at 630am in the morning, she asked to go home and I said fine, coz Im tired anyway. She didn't ask for any tip so I didn't give any. Went downstairs for breakfast at 7am, decent usual Indonesian hotel breakfast spread, nasi goreng mee goreng porridge etc. The outside area on Maxi's restaurant looked nice, but it was a bit hazy so I didn't go out.

Stayed in until about 830am and sms-ed driver to pick me up at 10am. Meanwhile I walked around Balai View area and saw the kinds of Sakura Massage. There were also supermarket, chicken rice place and so on walking distance from Maxi. At 10am, driver picked me up and sent me down to ferry. He said I can pay him how much I felt reasonable, gave him 200k for being such a nice driver coz he also taught me stuff about Balai. He's happy with that and asked me to just give him a call next time I visiting. Went inside the immigration and paid the tax 60k. Ferry came and back I went to Singapore.

All in all a nice short trip to get to know Balai area. A bit fault on my side to wait for check in when I can just go earlier to villa, but didn't really regret in the end because I still got a nice companion with enough GFE. Hotel Maxi Standard room is good for me, they have bathtub with hot water, TV with decent channels (HBO and HBO channels yeah!), reasonable room service and great location. Would consider going down there again if I got fed up with Batam
Old 14-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Nice FR bro, just a a few info if you ever come back to balai again.

Maxi has in house driver, to joints and to ferry terminal when you return. don't know why they ask you contact outside driver.

why go aston to buy stuff...next door maxi already nice super mart, no need go so far.

from your fr seems balai 1 juta cap rule gone....price will keep going higher like in batam...haizzz.

also, you can actually order from long beach seafood restaurant and they can deliver to your room as well. same for Do and Me fast food nearby as well.

anyway, glad you enjoyed your trip.
Old 14-09-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post

Maxi has in house driver, to joints and to ferry terminal when you return. don't know why they ask you contact outside driver.

why go aston to buy stuff...next door maxi already nice super mart, no need go so far.

from your fr seems balai 1 juta cap rule gone....price will keep going higher like in batam...haizzz.

also, you can actually order from long beach seafood restaurant and they can deliver to your room as well. same for Do and Me fast food nearby as well.

^ Regarding the driver, I asked the front desk for driver because I did read on the thread saying Maxi has inhouse driver like you said. But then the driver later on confirmed that he doesn't actually work for Maxi but rather if anybody in the hotel needs a ride, Maxi will redirect to him. Maybe the inhouse driver was busy at that time, but all is well.

We didn't purposely go to Aston to shop. On the way to villa I was asking the driver about recommended hotels in Balai, he mentioned Aston, Maxi and Balai View (which later my girl also agreed on). So on the way back to Maxi from villa, he wanted to show me where it is because he wants to show Aston is a bit out of the way. And since there's a shop there, I might as well grab my supplies.

For the cap, I did aim for 1m and was prepared to bargain to get that price. I wouldn't be surprised for 1.1-1.2m since I knew I can get it down. But the 1.4m girl was shocking. Or maybe coz I was quiet most of the time looking like a newbie so they think can chop carrot

Noted for the delivery to room, next time can keep options open, thanks for the advice bro makashi
Old 14-09-2015, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post

also, you can actually order from long beach seafood restaurant and they can deliver to your room as well. same for Do and Me fast food nearby as well. Bro just to inform tht only maxi will charge a slight fee for the food deliver to your room the reason is they will put on a plate & the utensil will b provided. Around 10%-20% up from the food u order

Hope this will let others know about this & hope bro makashi dont mind I comment on this.
Old 14-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

11 September - 12 September 2015

Time for my monthly trip to TBK with Y and L. Arrived at noon by Sindo Ferry and proceeded straight to find our girls.

Visited the first few villas but only saw milfs and chubby ladies which are not our type. The famous Villa 55 had only the leftovers, Villa 12A had a fair syt that I may try next trip, so we decided to pick our girls from Villa 52. Y rtf his super hardworking girl whom he took during our June trip, L took a very fair petite syt and I picked whom I feel arguably one of hottest girl in Villa 52. I prefer not to disclose her name. I have seen her on one of my ex girl's facebook and she look mostly different in real life. She is not new to the scene, although still young and lovely at 20 years old, you will be surprised at her long customer list in wechat, blackberry, kakaotalk etc and what not. She stands probably at 158cm with lean body and legs, huge boobies and with a slight tummy. All our girls were priced at 1m.

We went for BKT nearby the ferry terminal and the girls arrived just in time at hotel maxi after we finished. Check-in our rooms and proceed to be showered by her. Kept covering her boobs and said she 'malu'. Told her for a pair of beauty like those, she should flaunt instead of hiding them. Lying on the bed she began to massage my balls and lick my dick shaft like a lollipop. 15mins at it then she started to tongue-lick my dickhead and I saw heaven. I stopped and went on top of her for foreplay. The huge boobs of her came with thick pointed areolas and she moaned softly as I teased them with tongue. So I wore my condom and started to thrust her missionary. Did doggy after and she enjoyed being on top as I see. Finished the session in missionary. We rested and went for dinner at Dolphin. Their salted egg fried sotong was the best.

Back at maxi we went top floor for pool and live concert and soon back to room for election results. We partied with local chips and beer, soon we retired to our rooms for another session. This time she wanted privacy and we actually did it in complete darkness. I can feel shes really horny as she is easily wet under and while she on cowgirl, her body was positioned in a way macam my dick connected her vagina to achieve full climax like how a battery connect for a bulb to get lighted up. Oh, and in that position with the huge bosom of hers, thats fucking hot(if only the lights were on). Also since afternoon she had been asking in a non serious way for me to go in raw. Tried all ways to persuade me and I politely declined her. In the end she came in cowgirl first and I came in spoon position. She was listening to some mandarin songs while I immediately fell asleep like a baby. She woke up early to shower and left in the morning. Gave her 100k tips and I did not ask for a morning shot.

Y's Bandung girl as usual gave him a bloody good time. L's syt was obliging to giving a morning shot. Our trip was a good one. L returned to Singapore while Y and myself took a domestic ferry to Batam for a classic Delta Spa massage finish.

Till next time!

Continued to Batam Thread : https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=32436

Last edited by matong36; 14-09-2015 at 03:23 PM. Reason: batam continuation link
Old 16-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro going Tomo or Friday?
Thinking of going Tomo.
Old 20-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Girls price is up.
no more fix at max 1 juta.
Some girls fetch as high as 1.4 juta.
It may be due to the strong sin dollar.
Most girls do not have booking as customer is very less.
3 nights I tried 3 girls, gfe good.
It should be a good time to come.
really many girls.
We can arrange for a time to cheong together.
Anyone need any info just drop me a pm.
I will try to answer.
Old 21-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Tg Balai

Thinking want to go again this week.
A night or two.
anyone interested?
Old 21-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of

Me. Planning Thursday to Saturday.
Old 22-09-2015, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Girls price is up.
no more fix at max 1 juta.
Some girls fetch as high as 1.4 juta.
It may be due to the strong sin dollar.
Its gonna be that price now and future whether Rup strengthen days or mths to come.

Thank you
Old 22-09-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

But i think those villa boss who jack up price is xiao.
now already no business, will be worse soon.
frankly speaking, balai still a good place to hide for a day or two.
The hotel price should be reduce another 10%, food also then will be better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1