The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Massage - only massage - is always 500 peso around that area

If you are planning to bar fine on a budget, try Plan B !
Manage to get massage for 300 Peso with extra +3k.. was thinking it was ok as the lady wasnt that bad looking. Not sure if it is overpriced though.
Old 29-08-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.rappler.com/nation/104052...dium=share_bar

Welcome to Philippines
Old 30-08-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro I dont understand why you posted that article? Is it a warning for more traffic jams?
Old 30-08-2015, 08:28 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christan7890 View Post
Bro I dont understand why you posted that article? Is it a warning for more traffic jams?
Do read the article, the strong INC church has already destabilized manila.

Friday people were stuck for 12 hours just to get from Makati to Bulacan

Be prepared ... unless the church stop their protest, which is unlikely because they are demanding department of Justice to stop some criminal investigation of kidnapping by the church
Old 31-08-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

thanks for the heads up. Wao looks like the church power is really influential. but currently here but dont feel the impact that greatly, maybe cos im just hanging around makati area for now.
Old 31-08-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

Whats fun in makati? Be there tomolo. Any recommendations?
Old 31-08-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

Fortunately, there is hope

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/717856/...rotest-actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko69 View Post
Whats fun in makati? Be there tomolo. Any recommendations?
Well, P Burgos ?

Or .. not much, until tomorrow I guess, as the city overall is still recovering from the Protest mess- and today is a public holiday there anyway
Old 31-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sbisbam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Fortunately, there is hope

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/717856/...rotest-actions

Well, P Burgos ?

Or .. not much, until tomorrow I guess, as the city overall is still recovering from the Protest mess- and today is a public holiday there anyway
yes, it's holiday, want to have lunch ? my treat.
Old 01-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 11
JonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to all

Hello, not exactly new to this thread.

I will be in staying at Ortigas (again) from 14 Sept for a week. Anyone who will be around and interested in meeting up?
Old 01-09-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbisbam View Post
yes, it's holiday, want to have lunch ? my treat.
well, with me firmly anchored in SG ... Thanks
Old 02-09-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

good evening boys ........just got back from my 10 days romp and had score 6 gals with I thinks.....11 shots + 4 BBBJ CIM.

I am too damn tired now....need 2 days of sleep and will write my FR there after.....but overall not a bad trip. About the weekend protest but I took MRT and LRT so not really affected cos was staying Malate area on my last 3 days .
Old 02-09-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

whao bro, looking forward to your stories haha
Old 02-09-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
About the weekend protest but I took MRT and LRT so not really affected cos was staying Malate area on my last 3 days .
But a lot of my friends were fuming, for the 6 ++ hours EDSA was jammed, especially on the pay day

As you know, PH salary is always on the middle and last working day of the month.

Add to it the Public Holiday of Monday - It has been Hell, for those who were going out of town, or simply trying to get back home.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hondablack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in Makati staying over the weekend with not sure where to go? Any bro willing to take me in...hahaha, thanks very much?
Old 04-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

Thanks the bro who shared quite a few lobang with me.

Anyway, PH is a land of ease. This whole week of full of massages and at times going overboard. Wechat is a must for me now in PH. That is where i am introduce to lots of massage action. Just by searching nearby users, you will uncover alot of gems. Ranging from massage joints doing outcall(japanese style, lingam massage, pure clean, special with makelove package), freelance therapist and even decent girls just waiting for you to woo and chat up. Downside is that there is lots of ladyboy as well, some of them look gorgeous and you may just step onto a landmine unknowingly.

Pure outcall massage starts at 300peso and their normal rate for a hj ranges from zero to 5000peso. So inexperience guys, do note and dun be a carrothead i was before. My best so far was a normal clean massage at 900peso for 2hrs. Quite pretty with lovely contours. Her massage was good and strong. Fell aslp when she was kneading my back. When she requested me to turn, i start to strike a conversation with her, praising her pretty face and nice body. She looked away shyly. Seeing her shyness makes me hard and i asked for a lingam massage, she say she only know hj. Asked if i want it but not mentioning the price. Before she even start to touch my manhood, i asked if she is going to keep her top on all this while, she automatically remove her body hugging black v neck tee exposing her C assets. I look at her bra and say "this"??she remove them automatically again and move her body close to my face and started stroking my dick. Taking her cue, i move in to attach her nipples and they erect and harden up in no time. As i lick suck and grab them, she suddenly stop her amateurish stroking and grab my hair "requesting" for me to suck harder. I obliged and feeling her hornyness, i asked if she wanted to enjoy further at the same time rubbing her pussy, she say no. I replied why not, u be very comfortable and i promised i wont put my thing into her, she nodded as i start to drop her jeans and panties. Nice shaven pussy which is already wet and juices flowing internally- i started rubbing and fingering her and in no time she was moving her hips towards my rock hard didi. I nearly wanted to go raw but managed to control my urge and continue to finger her till she squirted. A slight pause was given to her as i checked with her if she want me inside, she nodded shyly. Too bad she does not have condom as well so i told her next time come my room stay with me and we have a good fuck okay. She replied ok innocently while i started my 2nd wave of fingering and orgasm for her. No powerful squirt for the 2nd time but juices still flows out let a slow stream and thats where i stopped. Having realized i have not cum yet, i move my rock hard didi to her face asking for a bbbj but she rejected asking me to wash off the oil first. Being tired and lazy, i say nvm- and initiated a titty fuck followed by shooting all my commandos on her boobs and some landed on her cheeks.

As time have already exceeded, we went to the shower and wash ourselves and i requested for her number and reminded her that i will call her and asked her come my room for sex next time. Again she replied ok with that innocent yet cfm look. Paid her 900 plus 600tips even though she never request for any.

I have tried the same tactics and strike rate so far is 50percent. Another tip or my tactics is to only keep just enough or what i want to spend in my wallet before the session. The rest will be lock up in the safe. This is to prevent overspending and also a great tactic to bargain when requesting for extra service. They will normally take it up if it is not ridiculously pathetically little.

Cheers broz. I think i have shared too much. Until next time......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1