The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Chengdu Info Happenings

i try this contact while I was in Chengdu sometime back. They got a few price range, they can do incall and out call as well.

Tried one 600 outcall, it was o.k. but nothing to shout about just a quick release.

His QQ is 93832665 they got picture on the QQ page that you can see. probably best is to go to their place to choose.

Good luck hunting and share any experience that you may have
Old 25-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Bigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros, im gg chengdu for business in a week's time for only 1 nite. Staying at ritz carlton. Any recommendations do kindly share with me. Many thks! Xiexie

~~you only live n die once! Go ahead n milk all the tities you want! ~~
Old 25-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ichiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been travelling to chengdu frequently for past year or so. There is this spa 何日君温泉水疗 at 倪家桥路 just outside 倪家桥mrt.

Basically it is a family type spa but has these 2 massage service at RMB238 and RMB288 which is serviced inside private rooms on 4th flr. Like all other spas, the first floor is split to male and female bath area. After stripping and putting your belongings in the locker provided, you can choose to bath/dip in pool or jacuzzi/getting a scrub (by guys). 2nd and 3rd floor are rest areas, restaurant, buffet, billiard, internet rooms etc. 4th floor is the foot spa/massage section.

The 238/288 massages include massaging of balls and dick. According to the masseur it helps with blood circulation and sexual performance. If you opt for 2 sessions (238x2 or 288x2) you get a hj at the end.

Note that overall cost need to add another 150 on top of that for the spa, which includes 24h stay and free desserts and use of certain facilities (did not stay long to try any as I only went for massage only). So total cost expect to be around 700.

Hope this is useful.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sammvalu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichiro View Post
Been travelling to chengdu frequently for past year or so. There is this spa 何日君温泉水疗 at 倪家桥路 just outside 倪家桥mrt.

Basically it is a family type spa but has these 2 massage service at RMB238 and RMB288 which is serviced inside private rooms on 4th flr. Like all other spas, the first floor is split to male and female bath area. After stripping and putting your belongings in the locker provided, you can choose to bath/dip in pool or jacuzzi/getting a scrub (by guys). 2nd and 3rd floor are rest areas, restaurant, buffet, billiard, internet rooms etc. 4th floor is the foot spa/massage section.

The 238/288 massages include massaging of balls and dick. According to the masseur it helps with blood circulation and sexual performance. If you opt for 2 sessions (238x2 or 288x2) you get a hj at the end.

Note that overall cost need to add another 150 on top of that for the spa, which includes 24h stay and free desserts and use of certain facilities (did not stay long to try any as I only went for massage only). So total cost expect to be around 700.

Hope this is useful.
In china usually they ask you go for 2 session to get extra service(just HJ). However, you can try charm & paid the lady to get it, usually can get it by rm100 or rm150 (already more than the commission they can get per session). go for late night or week day to better success chances
Old 29-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

For brothers that like massage & sauna, would like to recommend 怡心汇 that locate in 豪宣酒店 (Hao xuan Hotel)
their have special message 御府养生 is worth to try , can purchase using baidu groupon for 165 only. there have pretty high chances is to get a Happy ending. Plus the girls quality is better & younger than most SPA around with same price tag
Old 03-10-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
stud_boy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros! Will be Chengdu for a business trip for most of October. If anyone of you is there, wanna go cheong together? Or anyone could provide some contacts?
Old 09-11-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, any good massage and makan places near 雅居乐豪生酒店?
Old 09-11-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Hi bros, any good massage and makan places near 雅居乐豪生酒店?
Wah! why stay so hulu place, far from city?
Take hours drive to city center....

HuaYang district 华阳 near by should able satisfy you
Old 24-02-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Chengdu Info Happenings

hi senior / expert bros.

I am planning a trip down to Chengdu around first week of May.

Any good advise on hotels, "fun" places, or parade of girls for selection?

I going solo

Hahaha. Thanks
Old 04-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimbird View Post
hi senior / expert bros.

I am planning a trip down to Chengdu around first week of May.

Any good advise on hotels, "fun" places, or parade of girls for selection?

I going solo

Hahaha. Thanks
Good timing, by that time weather won't be so hot nor cold.
Street fill with leggy.
Old 24-06-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

Hi , any recommendations from experienced brothers as regards to averaged priced hotels at convinient locations to go to places of interest ?
Thank you.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 19
horsebite is one of the Best!horsebite is one of the Best!horsebite is one of the Best!

dusting the thread up abit.

am heading off to chengdu in mid oct. any bros based there and can offer some guidance.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsebite View Post
dusting the thread up abit.

am heading off to chengdu in mid oct. any bros based there and can offer some guidance.
In chongqing now heading to cheng du soon. Do pm me if anyone at chengdu from now to mid Oct!
Old 11-10-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 19
sing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bros,

Seeking advice from Chengdu experts: I am going there with my girlfriend next week. We'll be staying in new hotel in their new CBD: 成都华阳美程希尔顿花园酒店.

First time back in Chengdu after more than 5 years; I have completely forgotten where are their good spas, where are their nice restaurants, etc... Would really appreciate any advice from the experts here on where I should go nearby the hotel for nice food and good massage?

Thx!
Old 14-10-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
Hi Bros,

Seeking advice from Chengdu experts: I am going there with my girlfriend next week. We'll be staying in new hotel in their new CBD: 成都华阳美程希尔顿花园酒店.

First time back in Chengdu after more than 5 years; I have completely forgotten where are their good spas, where are their nice restaurants, etc... Would really appreciate any advice from the experts here on where I should go nearby the hotel for nice food and good massage?

Thx!
Welcome back.
Thing sure wasn't like 5 years agos. price of anything sure much expensive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1