The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unite to fight for our future. (Batam)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWAH View Post

May i know why the sport massage gal no special also can survive? They earn so little only. Guy who do foot reflexology no special also can survive?
The main reason is because thing is actually not so expensive than we think.

Like i say before. If the gals is above average. Expensive a little most of us also can closed one eye. But how many of us actually sometime
book the girl just for the sake of booking even the price is high and girl not pretty. I think quite a lot. So many cmi girl in most joints nowadays.

But want to increase booking fees. How fast they increase their fees? Faster than a speeding bullet actually. Why last time cheap also can have so many syt. Now expensive seldom got syt. If have, we must pay high price.

And thanks for not zapping me too.)
Let me explain the rational for sports, massage 89, universal, etc.... their ability to survive.

These places often have tourist bus sending them to these places. the minimum time of massage is 1.5 hours. So the gals have a tidy sum( what they do outside, management don't care), the number of customers are huge as well.

As for OKT rising prices, that coincide with inflation, rental, etc....

SYT are usually new stock from Jakarta, or other places that is new to Batam, but does not mean they are good. In fact, from where they come from, they are consider old stock.

As said, it is a supply demand issue. If one does not like the gal, he can forgo it. There are many more fishtanks to choose from. If the cheongster is willing to fork out, and the gal give attitude or bad service, it will be known throughout sammyboy here fast, and when many complain, they get black listed.

There are more than this site where sex is being discussed. There are local versions in Indonesia as well. And word of such get spread about fast, even among locals.

Also brothers in this thread also mention about cost and how much OKT is raking in. Not easy business ok.

Basic golden rule is want to play, need to have some money to play, not complain the cost about cheonging. They name their price and if you can afford, go ahead. Service not good, don't come back. Too many bad service, they can close shop.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Why not TS start his new joint and charge 600k per girl with proper attitude?

I am sure the first to join the queue to support TS business
Old 10-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
jookowi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjookowi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Why not TS start his new joint and charge 600k per girl with proper attitude?

I am sure the first to join the queue to support TS business
I will jump Q
Old 23-08-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Fucking time pass so fast. Nearly 1 year already. Sad to learn that got so many fucker go massage and bargain the price down for special. Let the poor massage girl eat grass.

And some fucker say food is cheap in batam. Many fucker wlling to pay high price to okt but not willing to pay the massage girl a better price for special.

And where is the fucking oldman?

Re: Unite to fight for our future. (Batam) (OLDMANLIAO)
hellowah cannot afford dun play. stay at home and diy. you treat these women as what? they also need to eat.

Fucking oldman. Why don,t you say something? CCB , What the fuck are those fucking stingy doing? They treat those girl as what? Why you no sound to talk them? I think you are also a fucking style as them. That,s why you keep your mouth shut up with a dick.

Fuck you up now i feel so happy.
Old 24-08-2015, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this thread still relevant...

One year one post for TS to vent his profanities...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-08-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Looking tru 3 pages,nothg constructive & most likely wn't be in future,my suggestion,lock it.

Or do we need a poll to decide if we shld have it locked or even removed?

Up to mod.
Old 24-08-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

delete this thread. MOD.

Really pointless to argue on.

People need to eat. Only fair they get what they bargain for in exchange for services.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-08-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

So cheap for massage price. Special still want bargain. If expensive then go PCC better. Save more rupiah. How much they earn from the massage session? You think they are paid in price term of sg? They are paid so less but they can survive because food is not so expensive in batam. If everything including food is really expensive in batam now, the massage price will sure increase by 1 fold. Now massage still cheap because now batam is still not so expensive.

Pay higher price for OKT . No balls to protest. OKT say how much, pay how much. One loser think he is winner. Think that by bargain he is in a win-win-win position for all. OKT--DRIVER-HIM. Only benefits more for him actually.

In actual fact is a lose-lose for those solo cheongster. OKT now know some smelly leg singkies will bargain. He counter attack bargain by adding the price by 200K rupiah for those chinese looking singkies. So when solo cheongster go in the actual price of 800K will turn to 1million rupiah. And let them win the bargain. If they shy to bargain, pays lagi more.Now you see who still can win? Solo cheongster? My foot ah. Pui pui pui

The winner is the king of bargainer. The person who reap in the most benefits is the king of bargainer. Why ? Because the OKT will let him win for his bargain. Give him some sweets. Because he can bring in customer for him. Is something like a PIMP. But as i say earlier on. The actual real winner in fact is the OKT. He just up the price by 200k and the loser think he is the winner.Very happy that he win the battle. And the papi say in his heart. Stupid singkies try to play with your father hahaha,

For shy type cheongster . The price is more expensive now. Shy to bargain. Actually cannot blame the shy cheongster. In singapore you go find chicken mostly no bargain. Go banana leg. The wl say $30 You bargain $20? She say you go fuck spider.In malaysia mostly no bargain. In thailand mostly no bargain. In fact in most world mostly no bargain. Find chicken only the smelly leg and poor then will bargain. They think they are in the market buying vegetables.. No money go home PCC better. Save more rupiah.

I believe many agree with me in their hearts. But quite a few have taken the firendship poison. So will agree with him. I really feel sad that we sinkies now look so cheap. No standard at all. Because of the fucking bargain bargain. Now make us pay more.

Ps got a few say mami or papi won,t reduce the price.Why no reduce price? Because you are not the bargain king. Mami papi remember his look.
Old 24-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

TS also post in Batam Info thread...here also only ranting and repeating himself...

Old 24-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

batam is probably the cheapest place you can find to bonks already. but 70% and above sure are bad quality bonks..experience will get you there bro.

if cant afford really suggest u download jav and be done with it.

everything as of late just get worse.

geylang quality is getting down the drain while price stays at $150.

have to consider batam every year bare minimum wage keep rising which indirectly raises the price for every damn thing.

but rupiah is so weak lately. $1 almost 10k rupiah. best time to chiong bro.

my message is not very coherent but i hope u get it.
Old 24-08-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

I suggest you guys post in the main thread...

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=66580

will be closing this thread...dun think I want merge the threads...

Old 24-08-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Hi, hurricane88. You can close the thread, thanks. I post in the main thread already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread