The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

RodRideOut: you miss the point on Havana.. Havana is a normal resto-bar, with some freelancers, vs MBC, all Freelancers, vs P Burgos: All Barfine ..

That's to clarify to the newbies ..
Old 16-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

etsys - you are 100% correct. those are the distinctions.

maybe i'm getting old. just don't have the patience to sit around Havana for hours making moves.

one thing about rogues that is worth noting - the barfine is php 1600 and you can get a ST for about 2K. So all-in it's about the same as Havana and a little more than mbc.
Old 16-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
icecubes0087 is Cool - loads of Potential

Havana again? This place is for angmo. Typical angmo pick-up joint. For all the brothers here, avoid this place becoz you know the angmo taste. It's juz not right for us.
Old 17-07-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Heaven Knows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Bro icecube,

Just my 50 pesos worth .......... some may not like Havana while some may. Just a different atmosphere but concept is ultimately the same tho may be a little higher in price for F&B.
Where the ang mos are concerned, nothing to be afraid of or insecured as its our asian tuft. I believe all bros here speak well and carry themselves well, so either we are on par with the ang mos or we are a level higher but never lower. Rest assured that there is bound to be some girl out there that either may like you or you will have an eye for one. If however for some reason none of the above materializes then move on to another club. You may have luck somewhere else. No two days in the same club is ever gonna be the same.
Enjoy yourself bro, sometimes its better to let nature take its course. Cheers !

Heaven Knows
Old 17-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dont think he means we r lower than the angmohs............think he meant the 'type' of gals angmoh go for is ....to politely put it, 'different' than the gals we asians go for ....

if places like Havana gets a 'reputation' where angmohs frequent to pick up gals, most likely u will see a proliferation of the 'type' of gals they like will hang out there more frequently....so, chances of the 'type' of gals we like hanging around will b slimmer lor.....

in manila, unless u r actually based n staying there, friend..................time is more precious than money itself.......wasting hours looking for the right gal to show up in Havana is like throwing away gold dust......unless u r super unparticular n can go for also the 'type' of gal angmohs like.....

which is why i like going to the Roxas clubs................the Koreans, Japs n PRC chinese frequent these places much much more......u hardly see angmohs here....not much anyway........

i find my 'tastes' r more alligned to the tastes of korean, japs, n chinese men......

not just Havana, i would lump MBC in2 the same category as Havana actuli........more or less MBC cant make it in my books.....

yeah, u can quote the rare stunner or 2 that appears but i dont have enuf time to waste for them to make an appearance...
Old 17-07-2013, 09:22 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
i dont think he means we r lower than the angmohs............think he meant the 'type' of gals angmoh go for is ....to politely put it, 'different' than the gals we asians go for ....
Do tell us what 'type' of gals angmoh like and how they are 'different' gals that Asians like. Maybe post some pics. I'm wondering what you mean. (Seriously, not being sarcastic.)

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 17-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.philippines-addicts.com/f...erdays-barhop/

go to the first picture, from the left ok

angmoh - > girl 1, , girl 4, girl 5, girl 6

asians - > girl 2, girl 3

so, in manila, in Havana n MBC, u will find plenty of girls 1, 4, 5 n 6 hanging around

in the Roxas clubs, more of girls 2 n 3

thats what i mean
Old 17-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Knows View Post
just my 2 cents, from some Havana girls ..

is, Ang Mo mostly are real one night stand, as they are all flying off next day, or don't believe in repeats .. for good reason too...

Vs Asian looking, who may be staying long term in PH, and also means, they become super glue yes, that's the girl's concern, as most are doing day jobs and don't a guy to go looking for the girl .. they want to have the option of dumping the guy .. and finding another guy ..

Well, for me, Havana has been mixed result, though ... for those times I landed there after food upstairs, I was with a local chick who helped smooth the ruffles, and also .. sometimes the band playing knew me ..

And for me, I don't get stuck up on demanding a screw. If things don't work out, Fine, I head to another joint .. and this attitude can save you lot of heart ache ..

just that's my 2 cents
Old 17-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
stifller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I've been away for a bit and I apologise for the handful of PMs asking for contacts that I ignored. Too much work and too little time to play.

Anyway, happened to swing by Manila a couple of weeks ago. Was put through to a handler who had literally dozens of quality girls in his stable, from your usual college kids to starlets. I was able to engage two ladies from about middle of the range, and both were absolutely fantastic.

And in reference to the chatter about Havana & ang mohs, I am from a very white country but my tastes are more aligned with our Japanese and Korean brethren.

The prices are a tad high starting at about $250/3hrs/2shots, not because the handler gets a big chunk of the girls' income, but because you get what you pay for. I asked because I hate supporting handlers who earn more than the girls they "help". So if you are in need of some good old pinoy grindin' with a pretty face, PM me and I'll hook you up.
Old 17-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
stifller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And for me, I don't get stuck up on demanding a screw. If things don't work out, Fine, I head to another joint .. and this attitude can save you lot of heart ache ..

just that's my 2 cents
Sup etsys! Happy to see that the masters of the manila scene are still out dishing good advise to noobs.
Old 17-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifller View Post
The prices are a tad high starting at about $250/3hrs/2shots ..

is that in USD or SGD

Well honestly, at 250, for me, I would pass, because I tend to add a thousand or two for 'tips'

I know I am cheap charlie ..

you too been silent ..
Old 17-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
...which is why i like going to the Roxas clubs................the Koreans, Japs n PRC chinese frequent these places much much more......u hardly see angmohs here....not much anyway........

i find my 'tastes' r more alligned to the tastes of korean, japs, n chinese men......
I second that!

I think it's down to personal taste but somehow I prefer the roxas blvd clubs, after seeing the rest on offer eg. edsa complex, MBC, etc...

When are you cheonging roxas in the future? Wld be happy to buy a round...

Old 17-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

ps: how about this one ?? Quality or not ??

Old 17-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
fastfrag1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brothers around from 1st til 5th???
gonna be in manila pasay area
can chiong together~

any places to recommend??
Old 17-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
ps: how about this one ?? Quality or not ??

That's a nice looking ladyboy you got there

Pre-ops or Post-ops?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1