The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Huai Khwang District

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Actually i dun think its a prob of if he is less corrupted...the history with the current Hway Kwang District Police Chief is tat he JUST got posted back to Hway Kwang (lucky bastard actually) after he was supposedly posted out (along with many of his senior officers at Hway Kwang) for allowing many incidents to happen while under his watch. U can prob guess how he managed to get posted back...his backing must really like him.
Hahaha the current Huai Khwang District Police Chief must be happy like fook!

Huai Khwang District is an ATM machine with unlimited credit man!
Old 26-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
deityofcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Went to maiake yesterday and reached there by 10pm. Girls strength were probably 70% of normal but number of customers are like normal. Left by 4am and passed by a military roadblock but they just waved us on (I was in my girls car) and like everyone said just bring your passport in case anything happened. I believe Big Apple and Kachood is operating in the same manner.
Old 26-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: #ThaiCoup 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
So true bro... I double checked on the origins of "midnight to 4am timings" was from the Bangkok riots of 2010! Apparently some people goggled but never read the year properly! Army media never mention anything about curfew tomorrow.

Reports Yingluck was released today? Today's kopi session for all the journalist and academics that talked shit about the junta. Lim kopi for 5 hours b4 trucks too them away to god knows where tomorrow is kopi for all the big businessmen with links to Thaksin, Governor of BOT, SET etc... so the purge is not yet complete.

And some chiong news....
Pimp was forced to close on Friday but Big Apple and Maiake biz as usual! Tomorrow everyone's fav high class AGG still closed but the other 2 mention is open.... guess Pimp boss is farang and wrong mountain behind him?
such insider info from where ah?
agent of big apple and maiayke bo gong leh.
jin satki
Old 26-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Huai Khwang District

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha the current Huai Khwang District Police Chief must be happy like fook!

Huai Khwang District is an ATM machine with unlimited credit man!
Maybe a reason why all the more why he does not see a need to go against the curfew....the MPs in the day enuff for him to laugh all the way to the bank laew...
Old 26-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Huai Khwang District aka The Golden Goose

Quote:
Maybe a reason why all the more why he does not see a need to go against the curfew....the MPs in the day enuff for him to laugh all the way to the bank laew...
Yah man. Hahaha!
Old 27-05-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
such insider info from where ah?
agent of big apple and maiayke bo gong leh.
jin satki
YOu fark katoey ass need to know for what? Big Apple and Maiake buay gam u one lah... Anyway Bangkok is open city, info every where if you bother to find and look. Not that hard. Bangkok also not only one agent lah... KNN now-a-days go club with puying and they intro me some Sinkie... 80% the Sinkie say "Hi! I'm an agent" Anyhow throw one JW bottle sure hit one agent in the club but make sure you run after that!

Quote:
Actually i dun think its a prob of if he is less corrupted...the history with the current Hway Kwang District Police Chief is tat he JUST got posted back to Hway Kwang
Since you talking about Hway Kwang... where is the Hway Kwang police station? All along tot Hway Kwang was under the Sutthisan District (kek Sutthisan) or is it under Bangsue District? Need to go make offerings to new district heads soon if Green Tea is changing them!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fedaxe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fedaxe reporting live from bangkok.

Probably due to lesser tourists, supply was plenty at the various MPs along soi 24 and 26. Those freelancers who usually come from outside of bangkok for a short weekend stint were not around when i visited on sunday.

Traffic is horrendous from 8pm onwards, so suggestion is to visit early and da bao dinner back to your hotel.

Cabs have their radios on all the time and will be able to advise on which areas to avoid. Before 9pm cabs are still willing to go by meter. However, they might not want to drop you off your hotel if it is not on the way.

Have fun, be safe!
Old 27-05-2014, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wkim8732 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will the G clubs open by Friday? I am going to Thailand with a bunch of boys for a bachelor party....hopefully the curfew will be over then...
Old 27-05-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wkim8732 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros, just wondering if the G clubs (The villa, montecarlo) will be open by Friday?...Bunch of homies and I are going Thailand for a bachelor party.....hopefully the curfew will be over then
Old 27-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Since you talking about Hway Kwang... where is the Hway Kwang police station? All along tot Hway Kwang was under the Sutthisan District (kek Sutthisan) or is it under Bangsue District? Need to go make offerings to new district heads soon if Green Tea is changing them!
Hway Kwang police station is actually in Hway Kwang itself...near the Hway Kwang Fire station (turn left where the famous duck noodles etc is at hway kwang mkt and walk straight ahead). And nope....Hway Kwang district is under Hway Kwang police station not Bangsue nor Suttisan.

Dun think Prayuth is gonna change district heads (YET)...so dun need to stand by to make offerings as yet....5555
Old 27-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from BKK guys, everything is normal except the curfew timing. You can still do your shopping at peace. Most gogo bars are open from 3-9PM. Word of warning though, the mama san will be very aggressive due to lack of business.
Old 27-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
deityofcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure how true but my sales agent said that Pimp, villa and maiake all belongs to the same boss or at least group of bosses.

Hopefully everything will be lifted by this Friday.
Old 27-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkim8732 View Post
Will the G clubs open by Friday? I am going to Thailand with a bunch of boys for a bachelor party....hopefully the curfew will be over then...
Ask intelligent question. Read up more in the forum. Bros have mentioned what is happening to the gclub now.
Old 27-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

The new curfew times is now from midnight to 4 am.
Old 27-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Beginning 28/05/14 the nationwide curfew will be between 0001-0400. Other details unchanged. - OFFICIAL ARMY ANNOUCEMENT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1