The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by biro View Post
hi all
i will be going SZ next week. read about the risk of getting a girl through wechat. any one has any recent experience.
Every gal is different.. every experience will therefore be different
Old 27-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
angelfromh3lls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biro View Post
hi all
i will be going SZ next week. read about the risk of getting a girl through wechat. any one has any recent experience.
What I can say is that the girls photo you see on wechat might not be the girl you get. It's usually operated by a manager who has girls under him/her and will just arrange one if u decide to call for one.

You might be really disappointed if you are looking for the exact girl in the photo.
Old 28-08-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfromh3lls View Post
What I can say is that the girls photo you see on wechat might not be the girl you get. It's usually operated by a manager who has girls under him/her and will just arrange one if u decide to call for one.

You might be really disappointed if you are looking for the exact girl in the photo.
Aiyo, even if the gal is the one in the wechat, with so many super PS software on mobile now, all gals looks so different from real person loh...

The face can from sq turn to v... Boobs all look like cup C+... Legs longer than body. Haha
Old 28-08-2014, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
biro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

hi

I think that is the reality -- better stick with meeting person in the flesh. Sometimes,i find, even girl with make up on (ie at night), can be very different without makeup (ie when you wake up in the morning with her..)
Old 29-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Aiyo, even if the gal is the one in the wechat, with so many super PS software on mobile now, all gals looks so different from real person loh...

The face can from sq turn to v... Boobs all look like cup C+... Legs longer than body. Haha
True. Rather pick one in real life. Back to the point, other than ktvs where else is there fun places to pick?
Old 29-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfromh3lls View Post
True. Rather pick one in real life. Back to the point, other than ktvs where else is there fun places to pick?
stand street, massage lor

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 30-08-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Had the pleasure to come to Shenzhen for a biz trip
And below is my biz report

Never believe in wechat as thanks to the bros here share their horror story about walk-in girls

1st Stop : Went to seaworld station at Shekou there. Read somewhere before there are FL approaching after 10pm. I think that was outdated news. didn't see anyone approaching at all but its a nice place to chill, many restaurants and pubs
Got some massage place there.

Interestingly in China, all the massage centers do not have attached bathroom. Try a massage at new ERA hotel, was told of several package with RMB 300 being the best it seems. But I choose RMB 100 one since I don't want spend too much time at massage.

Came in the masseur (young but plump), in skirt. Thought sure got hanky panky but in the end no GQ asked. Funny...
Den recall there are fun pubs at Gongye road, walk like 10 mins and knn there is so deserted. Worried about my safety got into a cab and ask the taxi driver for tips. He told me Anti vice wipe this street until clean clean. So bros whom chiong, don't bother come this side of town

To be continue
Old 30-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Had the pleasure to come to Shenzhen for a biz trip
And below is my biz report

Never believe in wechat as thanks to the bros here share their horror story about walk-in girls

1st Stop : Went to seaworld station at Shekou there. Read somewhere before there are FL approaching after 10pm. I think that was outdated news. didn't see anyone approaching at all but its a nice place to chill, many restaurants and pubs
Got some massage place there.

Interestingly in China, all the massage centers do not have attached bathroom. Try a massage at new ERA hotel, was told of several package with RMB 300 being the best it seems. But I choose RMB 100 one since I don't want spend too much time at massage.

Came in the masseur (young but plump), in skirt. Thought sure got hanky panky but in the end no GQ asked. Funny...
Den recall there are fun pubs at Gongye road, walk like 10 mins and knn there is so deserted. Worried about my safety got into a cab and ask the taxi driver for tips. He told me Anti vice wipe this street until clean clean. So bros whom chiong, don't bother come this side of town

To be continue
Haha, I dun know how it works for u but for me normally for massage with some special in China, they are mostly the most expensive one on menu if there is any chance.

Also for the gal to pop golden qns is 50/50 chances only. Many dun ask, as they are also scare.

U can hint the captain what u want before u commit to what type of massage. I will always ask what does this massage do, what does that do, what difference is there, than ask them why this more expensive than all the rest... Slowly lead them on.
Most laojiao captain will know after some small chat. Heehee

Good luck.

Maybe I input some additional info I got when I'm there the last trip when I talk to the captain.

I went to a Spa in SZ luohu area. Can't remember exact name. I think call golden coast or something...

I was been told that all Spa which provide a service call 松腿( menu provide in hall )is actually a HJ. 90% of time! they will give normal massage for 1st hour. For those more 'hiong' gal, they will touch and brush ur didi towards end of massage as hint for u.
Once u add hour, they will bring u to a room for HJ.

Very unlikely they will finish u off for the 1st hour.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 10
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light

Am on dongguan mission hills now. Anyone can reccomend anywhere to find girls or ktv. Sibei bored!!
Old 14-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Will be in SZ next month for a few days.

Never really cheong here before, since DG was so much better and just 1 hr away. Since DG is dead, might as well have some fun in SZ right?

Anybody have info on Sauna, or WG's on street in SZ? hard to find updated info since the recent crackdowns over the country.
Old 18-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Where will you be staying at?
Luohu and Futian has plenty of saunas around. Most provides hj and some bj.
Much harder to find fj now in saunas.
Old 21-09-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Revolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously I need info for call girl services in shenzhen. =(
Old 22-09-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nightman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in SZ now. Wechat photos all fake. But if you are lucky, the girl sometimes come has some reasonable standard but chance 10%

Pay between 800 to 1000 per session.

If you really want to look for pretty girls, just go to KTV. I am alone so will not go as cannot share cost.

From KTV, choosing pretty girl is higher chance and you choose yourself. Not all girls do FL but when they sit down , ask them direct if they are keen to go supper and hotel with you. If yes, then can continue sitting else you can quickly change your babe.

If not, last resort, go to disco (Mix, Lili malian etc) to go find ONS
Old 24-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

We only pay between 300-400rmb for a Wechat pop......how come you are so generous ?

The price you paid is more expensive than Sgp.....then why you need to go China for ?
Old 26-09-2014, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexy78d4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

If u r near the Dongmen street area, can go to the sauna at Lee Garden Inn, just beside Shaibu mtr. Massage at cny168 with hj. Quite chio gals. 24hrs. Lvl 3.

Other areas I not familiar yet.

Enjoyed! I thinking of going in Nov or Dec again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1