The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Btw, any brother tried Philip before? That agency advertised in sticky. Any feedback on Service level and reputation? The JS/MMs picture posted are too good to be real for me. 8)

Thanks in adv.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 02-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biro View Post
Hi all

just came back from CP / FS.

FS was better. Enviorment was nice. Better to look to FS .
thanks for the FR, can you tell more of FS ... which KTV you went and which hotel you stay ?
Old 02-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Health888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Btw, any brother tried Philip before? That agency advertised in sticky. Any feedback on Service level and reputation? The JS/MMs picture posted are too good to be real for me. 8)

Thanks in adv.
Yes. His gals are good. Know some of them on wechat. So never go thru' him. They charged a minimum of 2000rmb for LT.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all

just came back from CP / FS.

CP is over - as far as KTV is concerned. Went to YH KTV. While you can ask the manager to show you some girls via Wechat, the feeling is very different. very few rooms were opened. Half way through , there was an inspection and the girls went to hide in the restroom etc. Wont fly all the way over there for that sort of feeling. Prices range from 500rmb for sitting. overnight have 1800 to 2500. (and more if you want to choose).

FS was better. Enviorment was nice. Better to look to FS .
Lol...at this momement these CCB still think their cb is gold plated ah! min sitting fee is rmb500...YH 's mentality never change! Still thinking of ripping customer off at this difficult time!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 02-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Changping KTVs

Quote:
CP is over - as far as KTV is concerned. Went to YH KTV. While you can ask the manager to show you some girls via Wechat, the feeling is very different. very few rooms were opened.

Prices range from 500rmb for sitting.
This is the same for all Changping KTVs.
If there're 10 KTV rooms open per night consider not bad liao.

¥400 sitting fee girls still can get lah.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol...at this momement these CCB still think their cb is gold plated ah! min sitting fee is rmb500...YH 's mentality never change! Still thinking of ripping customer off at this difficult time!
Is it not they tot ccb is diamond or gold plated the situation are outside guangdong province commanding sitting fee 800 or 1k u said if u are pretty girls u go where ?

Is a phenomena of employers now all industries facing advertised talents don't want to come yr company to work becos basic too low ... Why blamed inflation lah coupled risks of getting caught so girls naturally asking more so they got money to bail themselves out should they get caught ..

When my boss ask who want to base and accept India posting pays u $12k per month if go ... If those stay in Singapore same job only $6k nia with risk and hardship one expects the salary to go up...
Old 02-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Is it not they tot ccb is diamond or gold plated the situation are outside guangdong province commanding sitting fee 800 or 1k u said if u are pretty girls u go where ?

Is a phenomena of employers now all industries facing advertised talents don't want to come yr company to work becos basic too low ... Why blamed inflation lah coupled risks of getting caught so girls naturally asking more so they got money to bail themselves out should they get caught ..

When my boss ask who want to base and accept India posting pays u $12k per month if go ... If those stay in Singapore same job only $6k nia with risk and hardship one expects the salary to go up...
I beg to differ! You can get 400 sitting fees in major KTV in ZH! The best part is you can pick from the parade not through photos in H/P! So that bro was right, why need to pay premium and yet pay for the risks! If one is desperate then is different story lor!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 02-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
I beg to differ! You can get 400 sitting fees in major KTV in ZH! The best part is you can pick from the parade not through photos in H/P! So that bro was right, why need to pay premium and yet pay for the risks! If one is desperate then is different story lor!
Change seaport that what Hk and Taiwan people done why go cp lol... I dun intend to go back to risk it ...
Old 02-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

I had spent a night in CP during my last trip after party in ZH .

Did not go to any KTV , just spend some relax time in CP , walking around do some shopping , meet up with friends for dinner .

CP will nv be the same anymore at least for this 1-2yrs .

Lets berth into other port if you guys want more ktv action .
Old 02-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Change seaport that what Hk and Taiwan people done why go cp lol... I dun intend to go back to risk it ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
I had spent a night in CP during my last trip after party in ZH .

Did not go to any KTV , just spend some relax time in CP , walking around do some shopping , meet up with friends for dinner .

CP will nv be the same anymore at least for this 1-2yrs .

Lets berth into other port if you guys want more ktv action .
Agreed! My last two trips didnt even step into cp. Did DS, Zh,HZ and ca. DS sux as well!
Old 02-09-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 17
wan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to allwan25w is a name known to all

Any bro knows what happen to HFIC?

No more doing business in CP, close shop or moved?

wan25w
Old 02-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan25w View Post
Any bro knows what happen to HFIC?

No more doing business in CP, close shop or moved?
You can still ctc Botak Sam if you need help .......
Old 03-09-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
biro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post

Thanks in adv.
Hi
ive used philip to book room/hotel/transport. His girls price is fairly high. ==>quoted me 2500 for LT for a fairly nice girl. but the real question is 货不对板。。 When we took the girls from wechat which was shown to us from the manger, it was only about 60% similar.. ie pictures taken when younger...
Old 03-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi
ive used philip to book room/hotel/transport. His girls price is fairly high. ==>quoted me 2500 for LT for a fairly nice girl. but the real question is 货不对板。。 When we took the girls from wechat which was shown to us from the manger, it was only about 60% similar.. ie pictures taken when younger...
the honest agents are not doing well during these hard times .... the not so honest ones, well ... you judge it for urself ......
Old 03-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

I use Simon, Eustar to booked Virgin Hotel for me in CP last month.

I got the deluxe room for 240RMB.

Gofly agent cannot offer me this pricing so ..........

Regards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1