The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
ryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Bros, will be at bkk 7~8 0ct see anyone wan chiong together...pm me thks
Old 06-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
partingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSIDms View Post
Any bros here explore the pimp before? How is it like?
Rates for bf etc
Bro, The Pimp is a G-Club, which meaning u need to sign up member usually and going with 3 or more people then you can split the amount to lessen the damage

Budget you need around 10k Baht... Member is around 10-20k Baht, u get a few bottles, plus you need the ladies time, like each 40mins is few hundred Baht...
Setting is like singapore Thai Disco.. but no flowers..

My friend went alone... spent 6k Baht..
1 bottle + table is 4k
the girl cost 11LD is around 2k baht.

you can visit thepimp facebook for more pictures n info.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by partingcurls View Post

My friend went alone... spent 6k Baht..
1 bottle + table is 4k
the girl cost 11LD is around 2k baht.

you can visit thepimp facebook for more pictures n info.
11 LDs only ard 2k baht... wow.. hope u did not make a mistake.. lol.. i paid 300bht for 30mins... go back pimp must scold the sale rep.. haha
Old 06-10-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
11 LDs only ard 2k baht... wow.. hope u did not make a mistake.. lol.. i paid 300bht for 30mins... go back pimp must scold the sale rep.. haha
Ppl said, u just listen loh 2k was very cheap for 11 LDs... less than 200thb per "glass".
Old 06-10-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ppl said, u just listen loh 2k was very cheap for 11 LDs... less than 200thb per "glass".
I know ar.. lol.. tats y i asking him.. mayb his friend look like Andy Lau or Brad Pitt n given another 30% discount on LDs or mayb his friend juz cannonball him.. haha..
Old 06-10-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know ar.. lol.. tats y i asking him.. mayb his friend look like Andy Lau or Brad Pitt n given another 30% discount on LDs or mayb his friend juz cannonball him.. haha..
U lidat said him, goot meh
Old 06-10-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Hahaha don't scold my kawan leh.

Quote:
partingcurls's info is incorrect!
Old 06-10-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Re: The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

partingcurls's info is incorrect!
Let him explain how his friend got the big discount from??? I never encounter these discounts...
Old 06-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha don't scold my kawan leh.
555555.. bro Tony.. sure wont scold her la.. later she dun find me a room how haha..
Old 06-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let him explain how his friend got the big discount from??? I never encounter these discounts...
Yup, if got tell me... tomorrow morning checking scoot, hope got cheap tix to bkk on dec la... if got.. i inform u ya.. lol
Old 06-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup, if got tell me... tomorrow morning checking scoot, hope got cheap tix to bkk on dec la... if got.. i inform u ya.. lol
hey...you ride plane as though riding mrt ha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
hey...you ride plane as though riding mrt ha...
Hihi.. no la bro H88.. juz hoping to go relax abit there... haha
Old 07-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Maybe his friend is shareholder.

Quote:
555555.. bro Tony.. sure wont scold her la.. later she dun find me a room how haha..
Yes if not cannot get BBBJ or FJ inside the KTV room from PR/Coyote leh!
Old 08-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know why Rainbow girls are not showing up for work?
Old 09-10-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Closing up my BKK trip with a short FR of the AGG scene I have visited last night,

1. Soi Cowboy
Bacarra still seems to be the hottest kid in soi, can see other AGG struggling. Quiet night outside. Went in Bacarra and have a beer, enjoy looking at pussies from bottom up at level 1 and boobies at level 2 Didnt see any girls that have chemistry with so move on . Dmg 200baht (beer +tip)

Just as I left Cowboy, on Soi 23 ? Theres a AGG named Crazy House. Looks happening from the outside so decided to venture in. Wow, naked bodies all around yes girls are fully naked here. No bikinis only a few still wore bikinis. Saw a pretty girl manage to make some eye contact with her and signal her for a drink. She came down the stage sat with me and so I bought her 2 LD. Fondle with her Bs and occassionally rubbing her pussy. Hehe, when time is up for the call, barfine her and went for a quickie. She's good at bed, 22years old syt, b cuppies wet pussy. Dmg 600 for beer + 2 LD (i think?) 700 barfine 2500 ST.

2. Nana
After my quickie, since there is still time before 2am I decided to visit Nana to look look see see. Nana is as happening as ever, went up level 2 hostesses at Mandarin and Mercury trying to pull people in, walk down to Rainbow 4 , have a peek inside but line up wasn't much so went over to Spankys. Again girls avail at the time wasnt to my likings so decided to call it a day. Walk down the stairs flag a cab and back to hotel.

Overall good short experience, reference prices at AGG
Beer approx 150-160baht
LD approx 160-200baht
Barfine approx 600-1000baht ( yes there are some AGG with 1000baht barfine for their coyotes )
ST approx 2-2.5k baht
LT approx 3-4k baht

Prices are based on my prev cheonging experiences, for reference only.

Ok time to say bye bye to BKK now, will be coming back soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread